Old 07-12-2005, 01:13 AM   #1  
THICK and tired of it

Default Whatever-we're-calling-ourselves group!

Okee- I just had this sudden flashback of being on the payground in elementary school and saying to the other girls "let's go play on the monkey bars!" and running over there only to find that no one has followed! LOL! I hope you all make it over here all right...

SO- Here's the list of suggested names- and if I've missed any, please speak up!

1. Sassie Lassies
2. Summer '05 Chickies
3. The Slimmin' Sistas
4. The Weight Watchin' Wonders
5. The Dieting Divas
6. The Pretty Positive Posse

And the list of names I have so far- again, please speak up if I've missed you or spelled your name wrong!

andreaphillips3
calpurrnia
wflentie
hippohips
freedom&light
AmyMCGS
Susiec123
MistySeptember
CAtoTX
Megsa
TinaMarie
Lizzyg
izzysgirl
Quite-a-handful
Stacey2320
angelao95
izzywas
lilpiggy82much
LJ
Tryingtorefocus
Diva at 40
iowasteph2

Ok, that's that!
izzysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 06:48 AM   #2  

HI!! I'm here!

My vote for a name...this is hard they are all good, hmmmmm. The Slimmin' Sistas, I guess. Wow that was hard, I liked them all!

How is everyone this morning? I'm tired. Stayed up way too late again and sleptthrough my alarm, so no walking for me. The kids I watchwill be here any minute. They get here between 6:30 and 7:00 am. So I should go watch for them. Have a sunny morning everyone!
~misty
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:42 AM   #3  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Whew! Thread-hopping! I feel like I just had my workout already, hehe. But this is definitely a good idea.

*sigh* So, I have a confession to make. Last night I think I used up like all my FlexPoints for the month, haha. My friend and her boyfriend took a few of us out to dinner, and afterward they wanted to go to Bruster's to get an ice cream. Well, I knew I had Edy's Slow-Churned ice cream (caramel swirl--3 points/serving) in the freezer...why didn't I just say no?? *shakes head* Sad story short, I ended up eating a small Reese's Peanut Butter Cup blast (if you don't have Bruster's where you are, the blast is like a vanilla milkshake with chunks of specific candy in it). Gah. Needless to say, I won't be using any more Flex Points for the rest of the week. Oh, and I think it's worth mentioning that I felt so sick to my stomach after I ate it, too. Blech.

I think last night I had a skewed perception of myself because (and I kind of hate to admit this), I'm kind of the skinny one in this particular group. Does anyone else have a similar problem like this? What do you do to keep yourself in control and stop yourself from indulging?

~Amanda
Calpurrnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:07 AM   #4  
Thin Girl In Hiding

I'm here too! I posted in the old spot this morning by accident! Does anyone know how to move it over here?!? Oh well.

OK, I like Sassie Lassies as well...but whatever the name is, I'll be here!
izzywas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:31 AM   #5  
THICK and tired of it

Misty, Cal, and Izzy- I think my idea of moving over here was poo pooed (not that I've taken any offense)- There is a section on the ww board for groups too, and some of our sisters (or sistas ) suggested that might be a better spot for us! So, I'm soooo sorry for the confusion! Silly me, jumping ahead of the game- you can read my "sheepish" post on the second thread andrea started yesterday in the ww general- ww newbies 2. I think we'll just stay put on that thread for now to clear up my boo boo!

So, I'm heading back to ww general- I reposted my first post from here already- I just cut and pasted it over there- that should work for you too Izzy- I'm sure I don't know if there is a way to actually move a post over somewhere.

Anyway, sorry about the confusion- and if anyone finds out how to make the sheep emoticon, let me know!
izzysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote