View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 09:42 AM   #3
Calpurrnia
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Whew! Thread-hopping! I feel like I just had my workout already, hehe. But this is definitely a good idea.

*sigh* So, I have a confession to make. Last night I think I used up like all my FlexPoints for the month, haha. My friend and her boyfriend took a few of us out to dinner, and afterward they wanted to go to Bruster's to get an ice cream. Well, I knew I had Edy's Slow-Churned ice cream (caramel swirl--3 points/serving) in the freezer...why didn't I just say no?? *shakes head* Sad story short, I ended up eating a small Reese's Peanut Butter Cup blast (if you don't have Bruster's where you are, the blast is like a vanilla milkshake with chunks of specific candy in it). Gah. Needless to say, I won't be using any more Flex Points for the rest of the week. Oh, and I think it's worth mentioning that I felt so sick to my stomach after I ate it, too. Blech.

I think last night I had a skewed perception of myself because (and I kind of hate to admit this), I'm kind of the skinny one in this particular group. Does anyone else have a similar problem like this? What do you do to keep yourself in control and stop yourself from indulging?

~Amanda

Lifetime Goal!

"Our doubts are traitors, which makes us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt."
~Measure for Measure, I.iv.77-79
Calpurrnia is offline   Reply With Quote