Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 02:53 PM   #1  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default OK you guys...GET UR BUTTS IN HERE!

WHERE ARE ALL YOU NIGHT OWLS!!!!!!! Geeeeez, let's see....Brenda, Freddie, Me, Setina, Elaine, CJ, Susan and SueBee (both of whom I met when they came to Florida), Emmy, Oh gosh....there are soooo many of us....COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE.......and for Pete's sakes...If any of you have some of the "old" owls emails...tell them to get their tookisses in here....why? CAUSE I NEED YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2005, 06:10 PM   #2  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Well, I'm new, but I'm here!
Old 07-09-2005, 07:52 PM   #3  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default Awwww, sorry Amy......

I'm sorry I didn't put your name in there. Bad bad bad Pamela Jo.....sorry. I'm VERY glad you're here. I'll probably be on here later on when I start sticking my head into the frig for "something" I shouldn't have. hehehehe
Hope to see you later.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:39 PM   #4  

Hi Pamela Jo:

Freddie is here but since my auto accident (about 3 or 4 years ago) haven't been the same.

Love
Old 07-10-2005, 02:26 PM   #5  

Hey PJ -

I'm finally getting myself back on track instead of treading water, so my first place back was here. Reporting in!

elaine
Old 07-10-2005, 05:52 PM   #6  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default Well hellooooooooo there.......

WOW - Hi Elaine....been a loooooong time. Remember the "boot camp" buddies thing you guys had? I remember some really funny posts on there....anyway, really great to "see" you again. Hope we all wind up sticking around this time.

Freddie - I'm sorry to hear you're not yourself these days. I remember when you first told me your age and I was shocked because of the way you spoke...always young at heart and ready with a quick punch line. I'm hoping you're having a good day today. Keep your chin up. It seems like the OWLS are re-grouping. Yahooooooo!!!!!!!

Love to you all,
Old 07-10-2005, 08:51 PM   #7  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Whoo-hoo! I know I'm glad to see some activity in this section. Late tonight when I'm playing online and that soda is screaming my name (I really craving it today!!) one of you will hide it from me, right?
Old 07-10-2005, 09:50 PM   #8  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Why can't u have soda? I have Fibro but the only thing that I use that has an artificial sweetener in it is pepsi...the new one with splenda...so there's no saccarin or the other "bad" stuff that sets off "P.A.I.N." So, I'm wondering if that's one of the reasons u can't have it....or is it because of the sodium? Oh well...

My son finally got back from Myrtal Beach today and he's got a friend sleeping over now. We just finished a HUUUUGE pillow fight...and I finally had to get the .... Da dada Daaaaaaaa. WOODEN SPOON out!!! Ha!!!! The li'l rat doesn't know when to quit and really started wailing on me.....TERD!!!!! Sooo, he knows that if it's in my hand....Mama's gonna use it!!!!! hehehehhe....haven't had to...EVER....YET!!!!.........must be a PSYCH thing... aaaaaahhhh, i just love it when I win......which very rarely happens around here. Aaaaanyway, I'll be here later on...so if you're aching for that soda you can't have....give me a holler.

Cya later,
Old 07-10-2005, 10:10 PM   #9  

Talking

Ah, the dreaded wooden spoon! My girlfriend has always threatened her kids with that, but at 16 and 18, they're a little too old to take her seriously.

Amy, find an alternative and let the soda scream - it has nothing on you! It's when everything else calls your name you need to worry! But the good thing is that we're all stronger than those things that call after us, right?

Freddie - good to see you here. Hope you're feeling better every day, and keep on posting!
Old 07-11-2005, 11:37 AM   #10  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Wow elaine, I just noticed you've lost 22 lbs. !!!!!! WOW! Way to go.....When I grow up, I wanna be just like youuuuuuuu. hehehehehe Seriously, WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!

O.K. guys, give me a little feedback here. Remember when we used to put up a new post TITLE for each new day? How would you all feel about doing that again? It makes it a bit easier to see which post to start on for the day. What do u think?
Cya later,
Old 07-11-2005, 10:56 PM   #11  

It was even more wonderful before my weigh in last Sunday - I had a huge gain - but then, it is PMS time, so I'm hoping that it is only temporary. But thanks for the pat on the back - sometimes I see the long road as opposed to what's behind me, and its good to be reminded that I've made progress along the way!

I like the idea of a new day thread - once we get people back in here and posting, it will get busy enough for it. At this point, if it's a small group, we could always do a weekly thread since there aren't a lot of us posting. How about that?
Old 07-12-2005, 11:19 AM   #12  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Sounds like a good idea to me. Just got back from the ER with my son. He's got a doozy of an earache and neither one of us got sleep last night so we're just hangin' on the couch as soon as I get off of this thing. Hope u all have a good day. Cya later,
Old 07-12-2005, 09:54 PM   #13  

Hey there - ignore my question in the other topic! Glad to hear that things are better for Billy. Earaches are the worst, too.

Sleep well and see ya tomorrow.
Old 07-27-2005, 01:42 PM   #14  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

O.K. YOU GUYS!!!!! GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE OR I SHALL HAVE TO HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE WILD ANIMALS!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2005, 07:13 PM   #15  
finding the thin inside

Hey, I'm not new to fat chicks, but new to this group. I am a night owl as well. VERY much so. I have about 130 lbs to lose, give or take. And very interested in being part of this group. Thanks!
Closed Thread