Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 04:54 AM   #1  
Work in Progress

Default LO Carb #6 Another opportunity to start afresh!

SO it is Monday morning, I didn't push the snooze alarm and I will be going upstairs to work out this morning.
I am off to a training so food will be hard to judge
but will be accountable later!

Have a good day
Old 05-24-2005, 05:18 AM   #2  
Work in Progress

Hey yesterday wasn't so bad
Did walk
Ate OK
Have some work to do this morning will try and get outside tonite and work in teh yard

Hey Sue don't bale on me yet!
Old 05-31-2005, 07:56 AM   #3  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Pat I was doing great and still am with one slip over the weekend. I went to the movies and had some junk but that is OK I am back today. I blew my mother board on my good computer so I am going to be a bit sketcy with my postings (but better than I was) my computers at home will not let me get on the net so I have to do it at work. but right now I have tons to do so I will try after lunch.

I will be starting working out this week I am ready!!!

Good job with the keeping OP!!!
Old 06-02-2005, 03:23 PM   #4  
Trying to find my way.

PMS struck and I had a burger and fries on Wed. but other than that some vegies and fruit. doing great. I have not dropped below the 230 mark but was close untill PMS struck. I have a bad tooth and need to pull it but for now it is hard to get the fluids in as it hits the tooth and I just sit there and cry. warm foods do not bother it unless I chew. so I just inhale the food. I am still goaling for the 220 for the 4th of july! I think it will be hard but I will try hard.

Well I am still at work and understand that computer sales willnot be starting until july so I will be spoty until then but that is still better than I was.

hey catch you later
Old 06-10-2005, 08:28 AM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

Still here weight is starting to drop with no show of thinnerness yet. I am so hot I feel like it is melting off instead of losing it the way you should. Hole im my roof so I need to have emergency repairs done which means a whole new roof. so no new computer or repaird computer for a while. tough it out at work for now. hope to get a loan and cash in vacation for this and pray that I will have enough to fix the cars and then get a computer. but important things first!

Love to all and hopt to hear from you Pat again soon!!

Any other takers out there that needs a scetchy responder???
Old 06-10-2005, 06:59 PM   #6  

Hello ladies! I am returning from a long hiatus from the net! How is everyone doing? Still maintaining here, would like to lose another 10 lbs or so but life has been so hectic maintaining is good. So how is eveyone else doing???
Old 06-17-2005, 08:47 PM   #7  
Trying to find my way.

Hi Julie!!

I am bearly here with a computer that is having seizures. I was doing great untill well I blew it and am trying to back track a bit. but I will not let that get me down. I am trying to get on at work but I have people stopping in the office all the time and well that is not some thing that I am alowed to do.

I am still in awe of your wonderful loss. I will be able to say that some day. but getting on the right track is hard. I will say that being a nurse I just found some wonderful products. A liquid fiber with little or no taste made with malto dextrin so basicaly no cals or carbs and 5 grams of fiber per serving and can be mixed with anything. Also a protien powder mix that disolved easily with a spoon and again does not taste bad!!! The fiber is out in local stores now but I know the protien is not going t o be public. (but I know where to get it) HE HE HE!!!
Old 06-19-2005, 04:22 PM   #8  

Sounds great! I havent found much for protein other than the detour bars that I like much. For fiber I eat kashi cereal. How do you like your job? I wished I had been able to finish my nursing degree and hopefully someday I will. So is it usally this quiet here?
Old 06-21-2005, 06:53 AM   #9  
Trying to find my way.

I used to be an avid poster but since work got so short and I had to do so much OT with 3 kids at home things are just crazy (plus the fact that I had gained the weight plus back) Pat was on every day too and so was several others but we dwindled down quite a bit. probably cuz we gained weight or lost motivation.

I do love my job, and realy enjoy my work.

I tried some thing different last night I will have to tell you all about it. I went to a hypnosis seminar last night and boy was it fun. I found out that I am really suseptable suggestion. like I did not know that. so any ways I am late I will get back to you later.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:21 AM   #10  
Trying to find my way.

Well it is time again and I have been slack in reporting in. I have lost some but TOM is here and I had 2 slices of pizza last night. well it also was med size so less than 4 slices and smaller. TOM is here and ugh. I feel like dragging. but I also have been going to the gym daily. so that is good. not much to report but AI can say that I thinkj the hypnosis is helping. I know I can not rely on it to turn me away but it helps cut the edge. I feel like I was whan i was not distracted with work!!
Old 07-02-2005, 09:20 AM   #11  
Trying to find my way.

.Well this makes 6 days that I have exercised and I feel the power. I an almost ready to run or atleast think I am. I also have been tanning and have a slight base. I burn so easy that it is not funny. My salvaged kitty is helping me post. I tiny orange long hair that was found in a parking lot and DD2 almost ran it over. so guess what??? so if any added things pop up in this post well it is cheese puff helping me type.

I made it to the gym before the place oped up. Oh well when I get started i really get going!!

well long weekend and I have 2 of the 3 days off and the one I have to work will be s mere 12 hour shift. 4 on the floor and 8 supervisor. the cat is attacking my fingers as I type from the ledge just above the key board. how cute is that???
Old 07-04-2005, 01:59 PM   #12  
Trying to find my way.

I am looking at the july 4 goal I had set and did not quite make but given that I did not try until this last few weeks I guess I did good. I worked all day yesterday and was gone the day before, so today is one of my first with full diet and no place to go. I am not prepared I am suffering through food cravings for just some thing to stuff in my mouth, god I just want to stuff, but I am holding off to satisfy my real deep desire of being thin, (not skinny but thin)If I goal for 10 a month like I need to I think I should make it. I will set us my signature to read like that. starting june 20 through may 20 for 9 lbs a month that is 4% weight loss a month. which is what it is suposed to be.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:43 PM   #13  
Trying to find my way.

Going strong here. working out hard and eating fair. feeling strong here. I hope one of you guys stop in and jump on the wagon here. it is rolling slowly for you to jump on. Long haul but well worth it. (been there and know how good it feels) planning on going all the way this time.

I am listening to my CD every night most of the time falling asleep when listening, but Hey it is working. I am thinking twice when eating some thing and taking my time eating slower and thinking more when I do.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:15 AM   #14  
Trying to find my way.

Well the weekend came and went. I was workign through most of it so it was a killer, I did manage to go to the movies with the kids and DH and had a good time. not much else but am seeing the scale starting to move difficult to see the weight drop off the but and thighs but stillworking on it. I am trying to get Ozzie again so he can kick my butt (I hope hard) and get it into shape. I may have DD1 do ozzie with me. the we can both kick butt.

I need to change my ticker so I will do that.
Closed Thread