South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 05:10 PM   #1  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default I think I may cry

Not only is it supposed to thunderstorm SEVERELY tomorrow when we are to leave for camping (we have no tarp for the tent, FYI and HB HATES being wet with no where to hide for relief), but she is also still sick. Worse now than before (went to the Dr. yesterday and she has a stomach virus).

Looks like we won't be going camping and I won't be proposing. My plan is ruined. I was going to set the tent up in the living room (not that I know how) but she's so sick...

OK...I really am going to go to the bathroom to cry. I can't even be mad at her since she's sick and didn't plan it nor can I let on how upset I really am.

WTF?????????????????????

Old 06-30-2005, 05:20 PM   #2  

Jenne: Hon, everything has a reason..I know how much you were looking forward to this weekend..it's such a bummer when things fall through.
You will find another perfect time (soon I'm sure) when the weather will be beautiful and HB will be well and happy.. And when you tell her and your friends and family about the event, you can tell them all how your first try was foiled..it will just add another little chapter to your own story together...
Hugs
Old 06-30-2005, 06:18 PM   #3  
Keeper of the Cheerios

S/C/G: 218/209/170

Height: 5'4

Awww, Jenne! Can you go camping next weekend and foloow the plan that was supposed to be this week? I'm sure if you need some ideas, we can think of a few. Hope your Hun feels better soon!
Old 07-01-2005, 12:16 AM   #4  
gotta lose it!

AAgh Jenn.....you are so crafty! You will come up with something beautiful for HB. Hope she feels better ASAP!! (((hugs)))
Old 07-01-2005, 08:12 AM   #5  

Jenn, I am so sorry to hear this. It will work out. It has to because you have so many of us cheering for you!
Old 07-01-2005, 09:15 AM   #6  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I've cried and mulled over it. And you are right. I won't let the place I do it get in the way.

HB is a private person. So I will set up "camp" at home. I mean, we bought all the food anyway (and I am hoping that by tonight she can eat some of it). Gonna buy those glow in the dark stars and stick them on the ceiling. I am going to try to make it ok.

I just CAN'T wait. This engagement, as it should be, was all about her. But, I can NOT wait any longer. I've almost given it to her a zillion times.

I wrote a long, handwritten note yesterday -- before finding this all out. I am going to let her read that as well. After I propose of course.

Feeling better, but not great...
Old 07-01-2005, 07:14 PM   #7  
Silicon Andy

Setting up "camp" at home is a great idea! You get the benefits of camping (plus bonus points for going to all that trouble when she doesn't feel well), plus you get your own comfy bed and a BATHROOM!!

I may have to borrow DH's computer to check in here next week so I can read about the proposal!!
Closed Thread