Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-29-2005, 09:29 AM   #1  

Default A taste of success!

Yesterday I (re)started South Beach and began taking Leptopril...today I am three pounds lighter! I know it's mostly water weight and that the dropping will slow, but oh BOY does it feel good! I think that it is little successes like this that will help keep me going.

What is it that feeds YOUR motivation?
CA85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 01:40 PM   #2  

Mmm, mmm...loading up on water today. I've also grown fond of sparkling flavored water...it's pretty cheap, and we even found some that is sodium free as well! (I think it's generic, Sam's club type). It feels like such a no-no, but there is no sugar, no sodium, no calories at all. Woohoo!
Old 06-29-2005, 01:52 PM   #3  
Alis Volat Propriis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA85
What is it that feeds YOUR motivation?
Cab, best of luck on your fresh start. This past week, I've found that the women on this board are great motivators for me. I couldn't get online momentarily this morning, and I nearly panicked, knowing that someone one here would have something to say that would help me thorugh any weak moments I might have today. For some reason, it's so easy to be honest with the people here, and because I know I'm going to be honest when I come here, I want to have good news and positive things to report when I do. And the ony way to ensure that is to actually DO the good things! LOL Make sense?
Quite-a-Handful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 01:56 PM   #4  

Totally makes sense! That is why I joined this board, it seems to be a very supporting and open enviroment. I feel totally comfortable discussing my weight here, shocking to me considering how to step on how I am horribly embarrassed to step on the scale at the doctor, for no one but the nurse to see!

I can already tell for me, also, that just having the weight loss ticker, and seeing the little slider move, is going to be some motivation.