Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-23-2005, 08:54 PM   #1  
SuperFreak

S/C/G: 330/319/150

Height: 5"5

Default Whoo Hoo New Pics

Me and my husband together have lost a whole person and I can say im glad that pain in the booty has left us for good.
My husband has lost 66 pounds and I have lost 76 pounds.
Ive posted pics before But I just got new ones and I like this one because it has some tight booty hugging pants I havent been able to get my butt in since Junior High School and im now 35 years old.
I cant wait to get into a bikini !!
BEFORE

AFTER
MorticiaAddams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 09:28 PM   #2  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

WOW! You guys look great! I'm a weirdo that absolutely LOVES to look at my fat pictures. I love showing it to everyone too, like I'm so proud that I was fat once.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 10:23 PM   #3  

You have done so well...Thank you for posting, your were a striking couple in the first picture and amazingly great in the second! Way to go!! An inspiration to all..........
Jenaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 10:35 PM   #4  
On my way!

You guys look fabulous!! Way to go!
Smoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:55 PM   #5  
Beth

Wow! you both look great. And I bet it helps he's right there with you.
ehayes0567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 01:43 AM   #6  
SuperFreak

S/C/G: 330/319/150

Height: 5"5

Thanks everyone.
At Christmas my husband and son had got me a hoodie , I was wanting one and it was a Superman Hoodie that I had noticed at a store and I loved it.
Well I opened it up and it was a XL at the time I was wearing at least a 3X.
They said they were going to take it back when the store got a bigger size in and I said okay at first then I thought.. Wait Im going to fit into this size and im not going to get that 3X. and thats what kept me going is that I wanted that one to fit and I wanted them to be proud of me for doing it to.
Its been some work and struggle to keep up with the pace I do but I do it because I know I have to. And because I want to get down to a size that I havent seen since Jr High. I cant wait. But I will. Time is all I have and I will make the most of it.
MorticiaAddams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 07:39 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Morticia, that is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!! You guys look great!!! I am so glad that you have kicked that third person to the curb!!

I know exactly what you mean about an article of clothing being motivational. I have a brand new pair of Old Navy jeans that I can't wear yet, and two brand new "baby tees" and they are on my dresser for motivation as well!!!

When you get into that Superman hoodie, you post a picture!!!!
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 08:21 AM   #8  
LOSING TO LIVE LONGER!

Morticia, you look SOOOO AWESOME!!! What a difference!!! Keep up whatever it is you're doing and let us all in on your secret hehe! Seriously, you worked really hard and it shows. Hubby too!! I wish I could get mine to get in on this new way of eating with me. He is pushing 300 at only 5'9" and I just cant get him to make the change.
By the way, what kind of exercise and toning do you do? I weigh only a few pounds more than you and I look nowhere as fit as you do.

Coolmom - I know what you mean about telling everyone your old weight etc. I have started telling people without even thinking about it and then later, I go hmmm why did I do that? But it's because we are proud of how far we've come, not of how much we once weighed. I get jaws dropping when I say I was once 320. Most people have no clue of what 320 looks like when they are 130. I know what it looks like and feels like and I'll never revisit that again.

Awesome pics Morticia!

Kim
KIMMIFIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:27 AM   #9  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Count me in on the weirdo status CoolMom. I carry my before and after in my purse and constantly whip it out and start yacking about weightloss. LOL
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:34 AM   #10  
Haley

You both look SO much younger in the 2nd picture! It really does look like losing the weight has taken years off of your faces. Congrats!!!
haleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:39 AM   #11  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleys
You both look SO much younger in the 2nd picture! It really does look like losing the weight has taken years off of your faces. Congrats!!!
I always love that about weightloss. It's, IMO, the best part about it. Not the 2-piece, not the whistles...though they're all nice too. But not only will one look younger with weightloss, you'll actually feel younger. Your body is much healthier and responds as such.
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 10:47 AM   #12  

Morticia and husband..You two are quite the handsome couple!
Well done guys, isn't it nice to work on your weight with the help of a partner.
Cindi
Flower Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 01:04 PM   #13  
stbakd

wow
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 01:08 PM   #14  

look at the 2 of you!!!!! you look MAHVAlous DAHLINK!What a change! You make such a foxy couple!
Congratulations Morticia
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 01:10 PM   #15  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

Wow!!! Way to go!!
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote