Old 06-17-2005, 01:49 PM   #1  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Default Weekend Challenge 6/17 - 6/19

Another weekend is upon us. I'm up for the challenge. I feel so much better this week then last. I've been eating well and feeling good. So I plan on doing more of the same this weekend. How about the rest of you.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 01:56 PM   #2  

I need a bit of a challenge to keep me on track this weekend so, count me in. I want to control my eating this weekend (cuz I'm going carb crazy and TTOM is approaching) and I want to make sure I get in at least a half hour of exercise each day.
StarAngel2528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 02:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

I'm going up to Seattle to visit my father this weekend (does everyone remember it's Father's Day on Sunday?) so it's definitely going to be a challenge. While I have no problem exercising on Saturday since we aren't leaving until after water aerobics, I need to do something besides exercise my tastebuds on Sunday. Also, my goal is to share a meal with my Dad when we go out, and to only eat three bites (just like the infamous skinny French women!) of my DH's dessert, and, of course, not go over my WW points. Since I've saved every darn extra point for this weekend, that shouldn't be a problem if I stay away my favorite bakery!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 04:35 PM   #4  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Tomorrow is my birthday.

I am going to try not to make it for the whole weekend.
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 05:51 PM   #5  
Crazy Canuck

Hey, SAPF, I think your challenge should be to try and not be so smutty at 3FC!

Have fun at your old stomping grounds, Sheila. My favourite eatery there was Anthony's (I think it was in Edmonds - right on the water).

I was going to say something about Father's Day being this weekend, Howie, but I'm trying to set a good example for SAPF

Stay strong, StarAngel, don't let TOM get the best of you!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 11:12 PM   #6  
Born Loser

I can still have one last fathers day. The doctor says I still have swimmers for the next month or two.
Old 06-18-2005, 12:53 AM   #7  
...toward a better me!

I'm in! No overeating, and 2 long walks.

P.S.- I just saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Ugh, the DNA fairy certainly did smile on Angelina Jolie. I don't even want to begin to think about what I would do in exchange for a body like hers... Let's just say no one wouldn't be saving me a seat "upstairs"!
cecilyisworking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 01:09 AM   #8  
...toward a better me!

One good day of eating and one walk down. How's everyone else doing?
Old 06-19-2005, 11:44 AM   #9  
Born Loser

Did really good yesterday. I even had dinner at a friends house and did well. Then went out driving around last night. This used to end up in getting a couple cheesburgers but last night I stoped and got a couple bananas at Giant Eagle.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:00 PM   #10  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

TIRED! SUNBURNT! its to hot well up in the 80's and i feel like dying not eating propperly not eating much at all if its not ice water i'm not interested although i've swaffled a few ice creams. had a heavy night of beer friday well only 8 cans. and a curry but still tired and hot and i don't like the heat. i miss my drizzle and mist :'(
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 12:08 PM   #11  
Born Loser

Hey Si good to see you. I hate the heat too. I end up hiding in the air the conditioned house. This summer I refuse to stay inside all sumer. Summer goes to quick and I'm going to enjoy the outdoors. You need to keep some fruit and salad stuff around so you can eat good with not much fuss. Hope your sunburn is feeling better soon.
Old 06-19-2005, 01:55 PM   #12  

I didn't move from Australia to England for this type of weather, I quite agree with you Si. I went for a long walk yesterday and a swim today, I have been good with my eating too. No fish and chips, always a temptation for me in hot weather. No gym though, too hot to even think about it. I was a bit naughty today and had a blue WKD at the pub (Si will know what I am talking about if no one else!!) but other than that I was good. I average one alcoholic drink every month now!!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 12:42 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Oh, my, what a disastrous weekend. I'm blaming my father who wouldn't share a dinner with me. And I did visit my favorite bakery.

Today is a new day, right?
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:38 PM   #14  
...toward a better me!

It is, Sheila! Every time we start to take a bite is another chance to start again!

I met my goals for the weekend.