South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 09:03 PM   #1  
Hottie on the Beach!

Question I'm back on Phase I and I have a ???

I'm officially back on Phase I for the next little bit. Since the cheating here and there, I've been feeling really crappy and "fluffy" and wanting CARBS and FAT! We're going out of town for the 4th for a big family/friends week, and we're going to be cooking out, laying by the pool, etc. and I don't want all of my hard work these past few months to mean nothing then. Do ya'll think I should stay on it for the full 2 weeks? I don't mind, I just want to do what's best. What do ya'll suggest?
Thanks,
Nicole
Old 06-16-2005, 10:41 PM   #2  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Hi there Sadiepies
I am having a hard time here myself...only 6 days in with phase one and wanting carbs and LOTS of fat...BUT I will hang in there and stay straight if you will...kind of a challenge..it might help us both
Old 06-17-2005, 10:45 AM   #3  
Tina

I was having the same problem, had pretty much stalled out (even fluctuated between what I was and a 1-2 pd gain) for a few weeks...but more importantly, the cravings/hunger feeling was totally back. So, I went back on phase one a few days ago and as of this morning at weigh in, was down two pounds in two days, lol...yeah! I think I am just going to stay on it a week this time around, as long as that seems to curb the cravings...probably just listen to your body and see how it goes. Good luck!
Old 06-17-2005, 11:55 AM   #4  

I too am feeling fluffy ( that sounds so much better then puffy ) , so I am also back on Phase 1 for 2 weeks .
Old 06-17-2005, 12:06 PM   #5  
Unzipping my new self!

Height: 5' 5"

I had the same question ~ I started phase 1 and on my 4th day. My cravings are getting much better....so I know that it is working. I was wondering if I should stay on it the full 2-weeks or until I feel like I won't devour a whole Subway Sandwich.......heheheeeeeeeeee

(((good luck hug)))
Old 06-17-2005, 12:31 PM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Two weeks, please. Then you should be sure the cravings are gone. Phase I is very unforgiving - if you cheat, you should start over. Sorry!
Old 06-17-2005, 12:35 PM   #7  
Unzipping my new self!

Height: 5' 5"

Thanks for the advice Ruth ~ that is where I messed up the first time....I agree phase 1 wasn't very forgiving for me. Appreciate your input.
Old 06-17-2005, 03:10 PM   #8  
Hottie on the Beach!

Thanks! A full two weeks it is!
Old 06-19-2005, 03:37 PM   #9  
Tina

According to the book though, we have to remember phase 1 is mainly to get rid of those cravings again....if we've been on phase 2 for some time and notice them coming back, and feel we need to slip back into phase 1 for a bit, I don't think the full 2 weeks is really necessary...unless of course you were REALLY eating off of plan for some time...but if you were mainly following plan but perhaps had a few too many of our 'cautious' items...phase 1 for one week seems to be more than enough to get me back to baseline. I think the important thing is that we follow each of our own bodies cues.
Closed Thread