Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2000, 09:03 AM   #1  

Does anybody know where in the southwest, I could find harvest burger crumbles? Have been to 2 food stores and they don't have a clue as to what I'm asking for. Its to put in a chili receipe. I live in Tucson, Az. Could it be thats its only in health food stores? Ruth
Old 05-09-2000, 09:46 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

Hello busdriver and fellow Tucsonian! I get my Morning Star Farms Recipe Crumbles (same thing as the one you mentioned) at Safeway, Frys or Albertsons. I can get the Green Giant ones at Safeway or Super K-Mart. Where in town do ya live? I'm northwest (Ina/Mona Lisa - I also go to the 4:00 meeting on Tuesdays there). If you need more help let me know.

Kel
Old 05-10-2000, 10:37 AM   #3  

What a small world. I live by Justins Water World. I bet you go to Joanne Contoro's meeting. Right? Is this crumbles stuff like Bocha Burgers? I tried them from Costco. Got to the last one and tried to choke it down and couldn't. My two dogs wouldn't even eat it. I'll try and find yours. I went to the Frys by my house at Ajo and freeway and they just looked at me. Thanks for the info. I'll let you know what happens. Ruth
Old 05-10-2000, 11:20 PM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

It should be in the frozen food section near the Boca Burgers and garden burgers. Ask for the Morningstar Farms Recipe Crumbles. I've been to Justins. And yeah I go to Joann's meeting (I really don't like her approach and don't usually stay for the meetings). I love Boca Burgers - how where you preparing them? I usually microwaved for about 1 1/2 minutes then loaded them up with ketchup, mustard, onions, pickles, lettuce and tomato and sometimes cheese. Yum, yum.........

[email protected]

Give me an e-mail maybe we can get together for coffee or lunch or something.

Kel
Closed Thread