South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 11:06 PM   #1  
Hottie on the Beach!

Thumbs down I'm such a cheater...

Look at me...I came here just days ago for support about cheating, and here I am...already. I ate a can of tomato soup today , then a nice big salad and some fruit. Then, after class, my "small group" from class decided to go to Dairy Queen! What am I CRAZY??? I went and ate a large fry WITH ketchup and a Mocha Moolatte'! Moo is right! That devil sittin' on my shoulder was singin' to me tonight I tell ya'. My husband said that since I broke the diet tonight that I can't go back on it until Saturday because I just HAVE to eat Godfather's Pizza with him that he's been craving for months. I know I should say no and start back now...*sigh* I have truly fallen off the wagon. Weeks ago this type of stuff didn't phase me. Why am I so tempted here lately when I wasn't before? How strange.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:16 PM   #2  
Started SBD 1/26/04

Sounds like you have had some of the days I have had lately. When I don't eat right during the day then I really have to fight (and usually loose) the battle with eating everything in sight that I shouldn't have. Start over tomorrow. Try to eat right all day and the go ahead and go have pizza with your husband but do it in the SB way. Have a salad to fill you up and maybe 1/2-1 piece of pizza. I think that is what has helped my keep off what I have lost so far. Sometimes you just have to give in and eat something that you know you aren't suppose to but I try not to do it more than once a week to once every two weeks. So this is your "bad week" as I call it. Just don't let it discourage you. Hang in there.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:57 PM   #3  

I agree with what ^^she said!! Just pic yourself back up and get back on the wagon!!
Old 06-11-2005, 09:14 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Well, to quote my wise Mother,"Have you ever considered picking yourself up and getting on with it?" That may sound harsh but you need to decide what is your priority, junk food or losing weight.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:14 AM   #5  
WW Moderator

Hi Sadie, we all have bad days! The best thing you can do for yourself is jump right back and and STICK with it! These little cheats snowball and make it harder and harder to stick with. Maybe you should Phase 1 it for a couple of days to get back on track. You're so close to goal, maybe your mind is telling youself that it's ok to relax. Maintaining is the hardest part, but you'll get accustomed to it.
Old 06-11-2005, 06:32 PM   #6  

Must be the stars shining over NC this week.....I had a very bad week, too. But, I went shopping, and have started over with the right mentality. So just do well tomorrow. Don't beat yourself up over it.
Old 06-11-2005, 10:08 PM   #7  

I was coming here to confess too. 2 days before I am to start Phase 2, I fell off the wagon. It's no excuse but it's been a tough week at work and I am starting my PMS week but I ate a bite-size Hershey bar and some fritos today. I truly have not even been tempted to cheat until today. Don't know what's wrong. I am thinking aside from the above mentioned reasons, I am just TIRED of absolutely no fruits, grains. If I could even have 2 strawberries and 1/4 cup rice or couscous I would be happy.
Old 06-12-2005, 08:53 AM   #8  

Height: 5'-2"

Pickle, when you're feeling that way, why don't you just go on Phase II for a bit? Or even Phase III. Anything is better than having chips and chocolate.
I do the same thing... I think, "I can't do this!" And I cheat BIG TIME! Forgetting that all I really need to do is have a bowl of high-fibre cereal with some berries or something similar! Such a simple solution, but for some reason, it doesn't occur to us.

Hugs for all of you cheaters... (myself included)
Old 06-12-2005, 02:27 PM   #9  
Hottie on the Beach!

Thumbs up

I'm feeling much better now ya'll, thanks. I'm back on track and I'm not feeling tempted. It was just one of those hard days I guess. My priorities are DEFINATLY straight, if they weren't, I wouldn't be here. I just needed some support in a bad moment. Thanks ladies. Sadiepies
Old 06-12-2005, 08:31 PM   #10  
Cat Lover

Default Should have titled it "the confessional"

Yep, I'm here to confess I have sinned!!!!!!

Thursday: 2 beers
Friday: 4 beers and Indian Food (yeh, white rice)
Saturday: 3 beers and an apple martini (went to a shower and also ate dessert foods....the only one worth it was the chocolate dipped strawberry)
Sunday: 4 beers, and leftovers from the first shower and the shower that was today! Yes, and the strwberries were there!!! Yes, they were good.

My reply! It was fun! However, when in 15 years I am taking crappy medication for high BP and diabetes will it have been worth it? I don't know. It is always a gamble!

I think a week at phase I might be a good clensing ritual.

SANDI
Closed Thread