South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 05:07 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Beach Chat - Monday, June 6

Good morning! The robin was singing away by 4:30 this morning. Silly bird but always cheerful!

Gail comes this morning and I still haven't done my tidying. I've got winter clothes all sorted and ready to store but it's really messy so I need to get my thumb out.

I'm hoping to get some gardening done this morning if it doesn't rain and will be at the hospital for most of the afternoon.

What's happening with you? :cofdate;
Old 06-06-2005, 06:04 AM   #2  

Morning Ruth. I'm up. Well sort of. I couldn't sleep so I decided to get out of bed. I'm already planning a nap for after physical therapy.

Lydia, who needs
Old 06-06-2005, 07:20 AM   #3  
I painted my avatar. :-)

Morning chicks! Woke up earlier than normal. Which is good, since I usually sleep late. So my day is starting out pretty good so far.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:58 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Good morning, gals! I'm rushing to get out the door... will try to get back in later... love and hugs to all...

Ruth, extra for you and Harry.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:01 AM   #5  

Morning chicks!

going into work late today...working late....

I bought a new car yesterday!! Hopfully everything works out...! I will find out today what my payments will be!!....This is my FIRST brand new car...so i am pretty excited and nervous about money.....but everything will work out.

have a good monday chicks!
Old 06-06-2005, 09:32 AM   #6  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Morning chicks!

I had a pretty excellent diet day yesterday - after the kielbasa on Sat. No call from the shy guy yet. Except I'm not sure when the waitress will give him the card. So this is going to drive me nuts. nuttier? The nuttiest? I watched the English Patient yesterday I love that movie. Cause you know that all us single gals think all you married gals live life like a romantic movie. Sometimes I have to remind myself what marriage was really like for me.

This weekend should be fun. DS and I are going to the Great Lakes Indian Pow Wow downtown and one of my favorite jewelry gals will there! Can't wait. Then one of my teachers is graduating so we will have to run out to her party and then my friend the gourmet - her daughter is done with college - so she is having a graduation party. You know what that means? The kissy but don't cally fireman may be there - also bad Bob will be there. So either way it should be very interesting. I really hope the fireman will be there so I can painstakingly ignore him. I also want to take DS to see Madagascar.

I'm afraid to say this but my back is feeling terrific. I plan to exercise this evening.

Ruth - Poor Harry! He must have been in terrible pain. Hugs to you.

angelshine - WHAT DID YOU GET? I have new car fever but that stinky Dave Ramsey and his budget won't let me get one until my truck is paid off.

mama - Get some coffee girl!

wendy - Morning sunshine!

Ellis - I tried to upload a picture of me and DS yesterday but it was too big. I'm going to have to work on that.

I'm sure when I post this there will be 10 more posts - so morning everyone!

Last edited by anchor weight; 06-06-2005 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:42 AM   #7  

I got a brand new mazda3... and i am gonna ow everyone and their second cousin money it feels like!! but I just basically will have to live at work...ahhhh!

It will be worth it...I was driving an 85 Toyota
Old 06-06-2005, 09:44 AM   #8  

Amy, glad to hear you had an excellent day yesterday.

Angel, lets hear more about the new car. I hope the payments aren't too bad.

I've had 2 cups of coffee. The second one was half decaf. My physical therapist upped my weights. Thought he could trick me but they're color coded. Tomorrow is not looking like a good day at our house. We bought dd one of those big cedar playsets. Okay, okay, I bought it for me too. I was told the trucking company would be able to bring it in a mid size truck. WRONG! All they have is 18 wheelers. We live 1/4 mile up a single lane gravel road. Unless the guy is good enough to turn that baby around in an area about 4 car lenghts in each direction, I don't see it coming up the drive. Sheesh!

Thinks happy swing set thoughts for me because dd is the drama queen of South Carolina if not of the world.

Lydia
Old 06-06-2005, 10:00 AM   #9  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning ladies --
back to work

Was JUST almost at 195 this AM, but the darn scale sneezed, lol. Oh well, will just have to be another OP day! I hope week 2 of Phase 1 goes better

Have a good day. Off to the grindstone. Ruth, hope Harry is feeling better!!!!
Old 06-06-2005, 10:13 AM   #10  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning chicks..... thank goodness last week is over. I was extremly busy with end of the year dance stuff. Though I not sure that this week will be any easier. I just had two of my part time children start back today. The little guy was just a baby when he left he is now just over two, he doesn't talk just screams and if you tell him no then he throws himself on the floor wacks his head and screams louder. So I should be completly insane by tommorow at 4:00. Thank goodness they are only here two days a week.
I should be back more regularly now that things have started to slow down.
Take care chicks.
Ruth- have not caught up on all the posts so not sure what happened to darling Harry. But I hope all is well.
Mamadragon- hope you got your have fun with the new swing set.
wenchybritches-Morning chick.
Ellis- hugs right back at ya.
angelshine- congrats on the new car. Lucky chick.
anchor weight- nothing better than that feeling terrific feeling. Hope you get to ignore that firefighter guy.
jenne- morning chick. Hope you have an OP day.

Enjoy the day ladies.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:15 AM   #11  

Morning Chicks!
Well I'm up here in the sticks passed Scranton with my DGF.My DF has lots of medical problems...lost an incredible amount of weight as a result but is not eating healthy (if at all).. We stopped at the grocery store and fresh food market , and got her stocked up with all healthy whole foods... She may join us one day !! We took the Furbabies out for a 2 mile walk this morning and are settling in for some marathon Scrabble later!!! ( We are "ScrabbleButts! )

Ruthie - Glad Harry is coming along

Angelshine - Congrats on the new car... Ah nuthin like that new car smell!

Jenne1017 - Oh that is just too funnie! Good to see you have a healthy relationship with your scale and laugh when it sneezes.

mamadragon- Too funnie about the drama queen daughter - an actress in the making I bet...

anchor aweigh - still keeping my fingers crossedfor you and shyguy

And a Big hello to everyone else!!
Have a Great Day !!!
Old 06-06-2005, 10:53 AM   #12  
gotta lose it!

Good morning ladies!!! My weekend wasn't too bad. My boss wasn't there to bug me! Her boss was there thought & she's 81/2 months pregnant. So I was doing stuff for her....she has no business being on a ladder! I also got a shoplifter on Sunday - he had $1002.96 worth of stuff on him! So I was the favorite this weekend! Today I plan on scrapbooking & going to the new scrapbook store (I'm excited!) but only after I workout - that way I have to!
Ruthie - I'm glad things are going better for you - have fun packing up your winter stuff
Ellis - I'll see you in here later!
Mamadragon - enjoy your coffee!
Angel - enjoy the new car! I remember my first car buy - it's scary, but in 6 days I'll make the LAST payment - it goes by fast! I bought a Saturn fully loaded & the payment were $300/month...so I'm sure your payment will be fine. Did you check your insurance yet....that will probably go up some.
Anchor - I'm sure the shy guy will call....it may take him some time - he is shy you know!! And besides, if he nevers calls - don't waste the pretty on his sorry butt, there's someone else out there....actually there's usually more than one - so enjoy it!!
Jenn - I've been doing my crunches & I feel it in my stomach - thanks for the idea. I bet anything that scale will jump to down to 195 tomorrow!!
Little chick - enjoy the little ones....I'll cross my fingers for you!!
Schatzi - enjoy the sticks! I hope your friend starts to take care of herself soon!
Have a great day!!!!
Old 06-06-2005, 11:21 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 270/212/170

Height: 5'9

Hello everyone!!!
My day started pretty well, had my 2 egg omelet etc, etc. same old thing...still not really tired of it yet.
I'm at work, thought I'd check in and see how everyone's day is. It's kind of slow in the office today.
The weekend went fine, Had to let off some steam and got a little looped with my best friend Friday night. We went to the country and sat outside til 2 am. The next day I was fine, only worried about the scales since a lot of people say drinking halts the weight loss. But it seemed fine. Since I started 2 weeks ago I've lost 10 pounds and DH says his pants are a little loose (not much) but he's showing signs!!!
I hope everybody's Monday goes well,
Have a great day!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2005, 11:53 AM   #14  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Had a wonderful weekend relaxing in the sun reading my my favorite book.

Didn't do good weightwise with those meds I was taking last week.and the BBQ baby back ribs with baked beans tip the scale in the wrong dirrection. Oh Well!! there going to be many BBQ's and Parties ahead this summer.

My official W-Is: will be Wednesday,but I'll be gone off this board for a couple of days. My grandchildren are going to preform in for their ballet recital on Thursday.

Ruth- Sorry to hear about harry,Hope hes on the mend pretty soon.

Lydia-Hate that when you can't sleep,Get some in a you'll dfeel better. Sending you some vibes: so the truck can deliver the swing set.

Angel-Congrats on your new car.

Have to go will be back later Hugs BB
Old 06-06-2005, 12:36 PM   #15  
RNMOM

Default Good morning

Well, I survived the bike trip! It was a beautiful day, sunshine, no wind.....gorgeous! It ended up being a 36 mile bike ride. We had a blast! My 13 year old daughter went with me and it was great for us to spend that time together. We ate at a Mexican restaurant the night before. Had a Salmon taco.............YUMMY! Not too off program. Anyway, I'm officially an addicted bike rider. I've always loved running, but this was way fun!

Well, it sounds like you are all behaving.....maybe a little too busy. Ruth, love and hugs to you and Harry!
Closed Thread