View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 10:08 AM   #2
PhotogirlTX

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

OK.. I just started the new thread.. I haven't gotten a chance to go back and ready the other.. I've been MIA for this past week.... but once I get the chance, hopefully today, I will! Last week was hetic... We had the holiday, then I was busy doing Month end stuff in accounting for payroll, I had to take time off two days in a row for Hannah's 1st grade awards ceremony and Megan's Pre-K graduation, I have been busy doing payroll (that is what I am doing today) and busy getting the girls ready to go to Texas.

Thursday was their last day of school.... Saturday, I drove all day long... I took them down to Texas so they can spend the next two and a half weeks with Aunt Nelly.... Yesterday I just vegged with Alan... and today, well, I have to get a ton of stuff done. Tomorrow, I fly to St. Louis, and I will be there til Friday night for training with Ceridian on our new payroll/HR system. So, I will warn you now, I will be out of pocket again!

Needless to say, I have totally not been eating right or exercising... but I need to start back. I've gained back about two pounds that I had lost.... Oh... and Saturday after I got home, I had dinner with Alan and about 6 other people.. and two of those are Tim and Cathy.. well, they are going on a cruise, 7 day, in October, and they asked Alan to go... and then he asked me to go... so I have til October to look good in a bathing suit! Oh.. and to find someone to watch my girls for that long.. that will be the trick! Anyway.. If that won't motivate me to get back into shape, I'm not sure what will.

OK.. I gotta get to work, but I'll be back later to catch up!

Hugs!

Cherie
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote