Old 06-02-2005, 10:23 AM   #1  
The Vegas Strip

Cool ☺ Fabulous Four ~ Weight Loss Journey ☺

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a great day! I can't wait for the weekend...seems like it'll never get here.

I brought one of those South Beach wrap meals for lunch today - looking forward to having it!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:35 AM   #2  
PR Aug 2005

Hey, I'm glad we finally were able to get this started. I have been doing nothing here at work, but sulking. I can't believe this has happen yet again. But life goes on and here we are trying this again.

I brought in my lunch. I made white rice and stewed turkey breast last night for dinner and didn't eat it, so that's my lunch today. I'm going to my spinning class tonight so I'll have AP's to play with. I never get to use them after the gym, so I went and got the grits that I love so much from this little diner down the street from work. Can you say yummmmy?!? Anyway, I also have a few snacks for after lunch. Hopefully, my co-workers won't order anything good today and I'll stick to my lunch that I brought with me. lol.
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:49 AM   #3  
The Vegas Strip

I wish I could say that sounds good...LOL. I have the wraps and a salad to eat. Nope, didn't get to Shop Rite for the salad dressing yet...HA! I don't know what to have for dinner. I'd love that salad from the whistle!!!! Oh my that was quite yummy!
Old 06-02-2005, 11:07 AM   #4  
PR Aug 2005

You keep saying you liked that salad, so go back and eat there with your DBF. I'm sure he would enjoy going there with all the TV's around and the pool tables. We definitely have to do another outing there so that we can play pool!! I would love that.

I'm sitting here doing nothing but...
Old 06-02-2005, 11:10 AM   #5  
The Vegas Strip

Nah I'd rather go there with you crazy girls!
Old 06-02-2005, 12:37 PM   #6  
The Vegas Strip

Hmm, hopefully Spitney can make some time for us...she's probably at home with her DH during her lunch break...LOL!
Old 06-02-2005, 01:06 PM   #7  
PR Aug 2005

She is probably getting that drink that she wanted so badly. lol. She was not having a good day so far. I just got back from lunch and boy was it good. I didn't realize how good the turkey I made last night came out. Now I'm so stuffed though, I just want to lay down and do nothing else the rest of the afternoon. I better snap out of it though before spinning class. The instructor tonight is a tough one.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:39 PM   #8  
The Vegas Strip

Oh how I'd love to be at home right now chillin on my sofa...that sounds quite nice! I updated my resume and reactivated it on Monster.com - this morning I got a couple of emails from employers that saw my resume. I deleted one, and I'll take a look at the other one this evening. I gotta get out of here...
Old 06-02-2005, 02:04 PM   #9  
PR Aug 2005

I was just reading the post and saw where D told her eye candy off because he ignored an e-mail from her about doing lunch. How funny that she has the nerve to tell someone off about that, when she did the same thing to me?!? You know I really need to stop this!! Anyway, our old thread has died. C never came back to respond or anything, but she is very active on the other. Are you seriously thinking about looking for a new job or are you just venting.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:13 PM   #10  
The Vegas Strip

Oh no, I'm seriously going to start looking...I just don't know if I can find something that pays about the same (if not more)...I think it will be very challenging...we'll see how it goes. This is a good company but I HATE a lot of the people I work with...and that's not good. So I'm going to see if I can find something else.

Yes, I saw what you are talking about OVER THERE. THey make me at times but I'm OVER IT!!!!!
Old 06-02-2005, 02:15 PM   #11  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
Anyway, our old thread has died. C never came back to respond or anything, but she is very active on the other.
There's no way ANY thread can survive without us!
Old 06-02-2005, 03:47 PM   #12  
PR Aug 2005

Your just trying every little thing on this board aren't you? I want a job that I can be home by 3:00. I don't get home till 5:30. UGH. Did you like my little e-mail?
Old 06-02-2005, 03:51 PM   #13  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
Your just trying every little thing on this board aren't you?
YES!! This quote thing is quite fun...
Old 06-02-2005, 04:00 PM   #14  
PR Aug 2005

Wink

this is going to be me tonight!! this is what I want for dinner and can't have... this is going to be on Sunday... And finally this is me waiting for MONDAY and the CF
Old 06-02-2005, 04:10 PM   #15  
The Vegas Strip

LMAO!!!!!!!!