View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 08:05 PM   #6
5 dogs
Gloria

Tricia, to me it sounds like part of your brain is afraid to succeed. I am speaking from my own personal experience. I have lived with my weight problem since i was in my teens and altho i have tried so many times to loose the weight, just as I'm getting close, something inside of me wont let go of the one thing that has stuck by me through thick and thin. FAT! Some people wont try new things because there afraid of failing, i think in your case part of your brain is afraid of succeeding. I think its part of accepting the unknown. Why do some people hate other people just because they look or act different from themselves? Why do people start projects and never finish them? Part of the brain says "I don't know what life will be like if i succeed or accept something new, so maybe i should stay right here where i know if safe.

Went to the doctor today and she told me i have a pinched nerve in my neck that has become inflamed. I am now taking steroids and a muscle relaxer. I slept for four hours this afternoon after started taking them. Hope the steroids don't make me grow a beard and mustache. I hope this works because i cant go through the pain again.

I think we should start the new challenge on Monday and go through Friday. Saturday and Sunday is very laid back at my house so i kinda take it easy over the weekend. Just my opinion. Anything the rest of you want to do is fine with me.

Gloria

5 dogs is offline   Reply With Quote