View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 11:31 AM   #9
MrsDawsondn
5lbs fat vs 5 lbs muscle

S/C/G: 340/319/315

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladdy
I give thumbs up to Meg's suggestion Jemima J ; that was a fun read.

Mrs. D, is the book you're referring to Tales from the Scale ? The author is Erin J. Shea and she has an entertaining weight-loss blog called "Lose the Buddha". http://www.ejshea.com/buddha/index.html
(I haven't read the book yet.)

This is a fun thread; I hope we hear lots of good suggestions! If I think of any, I will post them.

It's called somethings wrong with your scale by van whitfield and it was by far the funniest book I've read on weightloss yet. Oh and just an update for all the bridget jones diary is a pretty good book. The author and narrative character is european so sometimes I am struggling with understanding the lingo but all in all it's pretty funny and I'm sure everyone that has ever struggled with juggling weight and life can relate. You'll get a chuckle here and there from it.

Mini-goal: Say bye bye to 300's
15 minute mile Penguintastic!
1st Race Fleet Feets Lady Distance classic 5K: 53:19

Know that you can do it. It is not a question of willpower. I have none of that. It is a question of willingness. What are you willing to do to reach your goals? No matter what your situation, no matter what your history you can be successful and improve your health and physical fitness. You can never be defeated until you quit.~anon

Last edited by MrsDawsondn; 05-18-2005 at 11:35 AM.
MrsDawsondn is offline   Reply With Quote