View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 09:38 PM   #4
krngallo
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies,

It's been a busy couple of days. I took my daughter (Alexa) and her friends to "cosmic bowling" on Saturday for her b-day. It was fun. Then most of yesterday I helped my other daughter (Jessica) finish up a science fair project. She did it on "Are cats predominantly left or right-pawed?". She had a lot of fun with it. I think it turned out great. I hope she gets picked by one of the judges and possibly gets rewarded for all her effort. Last year Alexa got picked, and won 4th place for all of her 4th grade. And honestly, Alexa is the kind of kid who tends to win or do well in many things. And poor Jessica knows that she doesn't always do as well, despite her best efforts. But I really think it turned out great--and would love for her to feel good about it. I think she does already feel good--but getting picked by a judge would make her feel really special. Although, I told her that no matter what it is great.

Anyway...this is my last week at my old job. The week started out the same as always--but I know by the end of the week I will be a little emotional to say goodbye to some of the people, especially one lady who is like a sister to me. But at the same time, today the management was talking about the layoffs again and only being safe through December. So that tells me that this is the right time for me to move on.

Hope you are all having a happy and healthy day!
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote