Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-12-2005, 12:57 PM   #1  

Smile Hello! I'm new....

I found this awesome site yesterday! I am no newcomer to dieting.. been doing most of my life.. I lost 60 lbs about 13 years ago and was wearing a size nine.. maintained for about 3 years then I got very sick with Mono-Epstein Barr virus.. spent a year on bedrest and started gaining it all back! Now I am over 90 lbs over my low weight.. I started over a little over a week ago and have already dropped from 254 to 246.. I know 1st week is mostly water weight but it's a great start.. I relize that maybe I haven't been able to stick to any past programs because I have not reached out for support.. That is why I'm here.. I'm hoping having someone to be accountable to and to turn to for support may help me turn my life back around.. I can remember how it felt to look good... and I miss that person.. I've reached a point that I feel like a pin up girl for the Crispy Creme Calender.. I will look forward to exploring this site and getting to know all of you.. Thank you for this incredible site!
Hugs to all.. dona
dona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 07:19 PM   #2  
stbakd

welcme donna. i need to loose 120. glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 08:34 PM   #3  

Thank you Glen! I'll look forward to getting to know you!
dona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 04:55 PM   #4  
stbakd

i also have diabetes,so i have to watch my sugar intake. i try wath what i eat and drink lots of water. glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 06:09 PM   #5  
I believe in Futures

Welcome to 3FC! I'm sure you'll find the support you're looking for here! Congrats on the first week of weight loss and keep it up! Smiles and have a happy Saturday
purplebanana is offline   Reply With Quote