Old 05-11-2005, 07:04 AM   #1  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Default Wednesday Chick Chat.

Morning,
The meds ar kicking in and I am feeling better!

Looks like a beautiful day here in MA and the sun is really out!

I work in the school library today and I do plan to get that pedicure before i go.

Have a great day ladies....
-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 07:07 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, L144S. I love pedicures!

It rained overnight and dawn was pretty gray and glum but the sun is peeking through so it'll probably be another good day. I plan to spend most of the day in the garden. I've decided to cut back on the size - a veggie garden of 60' by 200' is really a bit much for two people and two dogs!

Gotta hustle and get the garbage out for pick-up.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 08:07 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

L: Have fun with the pedicure. I've never had one but it sounds nice!!!

Ruth: Have fun in the garden. We've had so much rain we can't get into ours. I'm hoping to EXPAND ours. Last year we just had a couple tomatoes, regular peppers and hot pepper plants. This year I'm hoping to put beans, peas and maybe something else in.

Well, didn't to strict induction yesterday due to the field trip. But all in all I consider it a plus day. I made a wrap sandwich and had some LC chips. Trying to figure out what to bring for breakfast and lunch for Saturday. LC sandwiches for both Friday supper and Saturday lunch I'm thinking...but not sure about the breakfast. It has to be something I can mow down quick (and w/out other kids seeing otherwise it'd be "How come she's not eating what we're eating"). I went up a pound from the Mothers day weekend..but hoping that being back on track is going to get the weight dropping off again. That and adding more water. Noticed I didn't get a lot in the last couple days. Maybe that's the problem lately??
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 09:27 AM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

L~ enjoy your day

Ruth~ Happy Gardening

We still have the grandkids....poor dh isnt used to having so many kids around all the time. He plunked into bed last night, and went right to sleep. We'll have them for at least another 3 days. Dil is still in the hospital...and ss's commander is deciding if they need to send him home from Iraq. I think its going to depend on the doctor and how serious he makes everything out to be. From what Ive gathered, if she hadnt been talked into going to the hospital...she wouldnt be here anymore. They have to keep her stress right down because of the clots in her lungs, and one next to her heart. She isnt allowed to get up and move around at all. Her spirits are up, but she's going thru nicotine withdrawals....dr told her NO MORE smoking!

Im off to get some cleaning done, then some painting outside. The kids and I will head over to their house tonight, and get the garbage put out, and tidy up a bit for when their mom comes home. Nothing worse than coming home to a messy house!!

I havent been op...but I need to stop using this as an excuse to eat what I want...so its back to salads and legal stuff. I'll head out for a walk this afternoon, before it gets too warm.

Have a great day everyone!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 09:31 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Beauties
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 01:52 PM   #6  

Hi everyone...sorry not much time...very hectic day at work.

Sounds like everyone is doing well. I on the other hand am not! I have been "not so bad" and of course I was up a pound today...I just keep losing and gaining the same pound over and over again. Oh well, just have to keep on it!

Have a great day all!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 04:23 PM   #7  
Somethin's gotta give

Hey Hotties!

pluggin along on my program...middle of week 9 for me!

Just wanted to fly under the radar and wish everyone a great day!....leaving in 5 weeks for Ireland-woot!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 10:28 PM   #8  

quick flyby before getting tucked in for the night. the week's been exhausting at work and I just want to drop. So I eat a crunch bar. That is not working so well. :LOL:

tomorrow is another day.

nighty-nite!
dottie
dottiejon is offline   Reply With Quote