View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 11:21 AM   #4
Sandancy

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone’s Mother’s Day was wonderful. We went to church and from there visited both of our mom’s. Dave and Greg got together and got me a gift certificate to one of my favorite restaurants- “The Naked Fish”. The four of us will go together another time since there were 20 of us for dinner with my mother at the dining room at her new community. They had a special buffet for Mother’s day serving prime rib and seafood newberg. (I am so not on program lately, but I am still exercising. I have to regain my momentum soon, before I drift off altogether). Mom was pretty happy to have all of her children and grandchildren together. From there we went to see my MIL and brought her a big flower arrangement and had tea and dessert together. Two of my SIL’s are taking her on a trip to Ireland later in May. We are planning a joint graduation party for our 2 boys (young men) but not until July 9th when everyone is in between their summer travels.

Zoe, Great going on your loss this week:, despite all the socializing lately.
Terri, That is so sweet that Brittany enjoys being generous to her family, it comes from knowing she is loved. Good going with handling the baking. I think you do so well because you stay conscious of your “red light” foods and plan for them. We can all learn from your experience.
Jen, I hope you had a great Mom’s day and got to be outside, we seem to be caught in a pattern of rain every weekend. So we were glad to be inside for now. I do want to be gardening though.
Dianne, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jessa and Lisa!
on your loss of .4, I ended up staying the same at my last weigh-in and so I am really in a holding pattern for over a month now. I have to do something to shake things up!
Es, you seem to be really busy, I hope you had a great weekend, did you get to see David?
Hi to Leann, and L.J., did I miss anyone?

Sandy

P.S. This week's Avatar is Burgundy Gaillardia Grandiflora, my little seedlings are doing really well.