Old 05-02-2005, 08:09 AM   #1  

Default Steel Magnolias #14

Morning Ladies! Boy you guys got carried away, 17 posts!

We had a nice time with ds and dil at lunch before the game. The game was embarrassing though! We left at the beginning of the 8th inning because it was 6-0 and looked like no runs in site for the Iowa Cubs!

Jean: Do you live ANYWHERE near Des Moines? Jack wants to go see them sometime maybe next year in Iowa. Don't know why, but then I rarely know why he gets the ideas he does!

Maggie: Thanks for the info. I hated camping of any kind as a kid and still don't like it. Won't swim in a lake, don't like fishing, hiking etc. As for RVing, it would drive me nuts not to have scads of room. I have seen the inside of even the really big ones and you still have the ability to clutter fairly quickly and I would be crazy with that. Guess we will just stick to hotels! Besides, I like being pampered.

Gloria: Nice to see you! That is a cute story and I am sure your grandson is still beaming. Sometimes kids just need an extra oomph to build their self esteem.

Well, Mother's Day is just around the corner. My dd is taking me to lunch on Sunday. We haven't decided where yet as the restaurants are so very busy that day and I don't know whether her dh and T are coming or not and T won't want to sit and wait for a long time. Ds and dil gave me my gift while there were here. They know I am an I Love Lucy nut and bought me something that is I Love Lucy. My dil had never been to the house and chuckled when she went into the spare bedroom and saw Lucy pictures all over the walls and games, books, ceramic figures and whatnot of lucy in there. I would love to get a comforter for the bed, but the only one I found is well over $200 and I like her but not THAT much! I am collecting the entire dvd series of her shows though. They put 4 episodes per DVD so it is taking awhile. I think I have 20 episodes of I Love Lucy and then 3-4 DVD's of her other Lucy shows.

My sister says my bil is starting to settle in at the nursing home. He is now taking physical therapy, but they are having a hard time with his bed sores. You know, those are so very hard to heal because you are always laying on them or sitting on them or what not. She says it makes it hard for him to sit in his scooter. She is doing ok, but says she sleeps all the time when she is home. I told her it is like grieving. She is alone now and when you lose someone you get depressed and one of the ways it manifests itself is sleeping all the time. I told her not to rush getting stuff done until she is ready to tackle things. To take it easy and it will all work itself out in time.

I need to go and get some stuff done

Have a good day

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 01:18 PM   #2  
Thin Within

Arrow Monday May 2

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

Another beautiful day here. A dear friend is coming over this morning to pick up some things that I am giving her. Some things I want to give to friends and the rest goes in a yard sale. This particular gal is a newly wed and can use some of my "stuff." Ragg Mopp is slowly getting over missing Turn. He goes and barks at the bed where Turn usually is sleeping. Looks in all of Turns old hiding places and then just comes and looks at me. Turn is now a deputy Sheriff and on to a new adventure. Cowboy is off to get some more decal stripper to get those old stripes off the MH. He has to do that before we can paint it and then I get to put my shadow figures along the sides. I have decided what I am going to do about all this glass I have ~ it is so HEAVY and I can't take all those sheets with me. I will cut out some things and make myself a variety of kits. I'll just use a fraction of the glass I have and make quite a few kits. Then when I do need more glass when we travel I can get it by the piece instead of the box of a dozen sheets of a foot square. Makes sense to me. Maybe I should just learn to braid leather.

FAYE thanks for starting us out with a new page. What a bust that game was and what fun to go see the Cubbies in Iowa. One day we may see each other at a game! We will be enjoying a lot of Spring Training games for sure. Got my batenburn parasal and lots of #50 sun screen and I am ready. I got a good laugh a few years back. On my way home from work I stopped at the store and while there picked up a news paper. On the FRONT page there was a huge picture of folks at the ball game. Smack dab in the middle big as life sat my father and Cowboy. I got home (I got off work at 10 pm) and I asked Cowboy if he had enjoyed his day off with my father. He got a big laugh when I handed him the paper. Not that he would have tried to hide the fact that he was at the game for that was totally a permissable place for him to be on his time off. But the fact that I found out before he could tell me what fun he had had during the day. Can't run and you can't hide. We used to have access to box seats and could be found at Dodger Stadium any given day off. I notice my Dodgers are doing quite well this season. I stick with my Dodgers through thick and thin and there has been a lot of thin lately but things are looking better now.

I love Lucy. Now that's a collection! Remember their long long long trailer? Sure you do. We also like to go to a nice hotel now and again and will still do that ~ especially when we travel though Lost Wages. It is fun to park in their lot and then get a room and order room service. We don't gamble but they sure have good food. There is a Chinese place that the locals go to that is great. Bed and breakfast places are nice also. I used to have a nice little book that had them listed all across this country. I'd like to get an updated version . . . I still want to spend Christmas at Yellowstone.

Have a great day folks. This is a brand new month.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 04:59 PM   #3  
Web Nana

An update on the saga of DH's knee problems. We thought we were out of the woods when he finished taking the anti inflamation meds and felt sooo good. But....his knee is swollen again and the calf is tight and sore. This AM we went for an MRI and we just got an appointment with an orthopedic man at Mass Gen. for tomorrow. I wonder what will be next. I hope we can just have the fluid drawn out and maybe some meds to keep it from coming back but we will wait and see. He is getting antsy with not walking and just sitting with his leg up on a pillow but you do what you need to do.

Maggie: You are sounding more and more ready for the road. Great idea about making kits for your glass. I'm sure more glass is ready all around this great country.

Faye: Hope you have a nice time out on Mother's Day w/ DD.

Jean: This Mother's Day finds you a new Grandmother again...isn't life grand!

Gloria in MA....wishing you all a great Mother's Day!
nanacas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 09:04 PM   #4  

Talking

Good Evening, Flowers!
DH is at a meeting and the house is all mine for a couple of hours. It's been a typical Monday for me except that "problem" child was absent today and what a difference one student can make! He rarely misses so we were all wondering if he got into trouble over the weekend. We should be so lucky! *sigh* I can't believe that I actually said that!

"Gma" -- We are about 2 1/2 hours from Des Moines. DH's home office is there and we used to go there once or twice a year when he would have meetings and I would shop. I really don't know my way around though. You will have to let us know if you ever decide to travel our direction. We live in the center of the northwest corner of Iowa. . . can't miss us! My favorite Lucy shows were the OLD Fred and Ethel ones where Lucy and Ricky were just married, the one where she is stomping the grapes, and the candy factory one. I can chuckle just thinking about them -- I wish there were more shows like that on TV and without the canned laughter.

Maggie -- That grill looks like quite the appliance! I didn't read the fine print but can you use it inside with electricity or is it strictly charcoal? You will have to let us know how you like it. Christmas in Yellowstone sounds like fun if you don't get snowed in.

Gloria -- I hope your DH can get by without having knee surgery! Are you doing something special for Mother's Day? I'm not sure that we will see the kids since we've seen them the last two weekends and they may be going to the "other" side for the day, which is ok. I don't get my shorts in a wrinkle over the holidays except for Christmas and I do like my family together then.

I have some ironing to do (never got to it yesterday) so guess I will get busy. Have a terrific Tuesday tomorrow!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 10:16 AM   #5  

Morning ladies! Hope all is well in your world!

Gloria: I am so sorry hubby is still having problems. I have a knee that has damage that hasn't been repaired and will have pain with it on and off so I know what he must be going through. On top of that, mine dislocates for no reason causing me to stumble. Sometimes I fall sometimes I don't! I have a torn acl but don't want it repaired until I am closer to a normal weight because it would be wasted money, (this per an ortho man)

Maggie: Yes, I love the Long Long Trailer. I tried to get it on Netflix, but they don't have it nor do they have Forever Darling, which is my favorite. Those are the only two Lucy/Desi films ever made. Then in the later years, Yours Mine and Ours and Mame, which I like better than the original and has Bea Arthur in it. She was really a serious "B" film actress for years before she met Desi Arnaz. I love everything about her. I would like to get all the things collectible, but most of the stuff is so expensive, a cookie jar is like $70. I have tried to tell my kids to get me Lucy stuff like that for birthdays and whatnot. I would be in hog heaven even if Jack wouldn't be! He hates Lucy, though this weekend I was watching an I Love Lucy dvd and he was sitting in the kitchen at the computer and started chuckling. I said something to him about, "See, you may hate her, but you laugh at her show." He said, "I'm not laughing at the show, but you. You are sitting there reciting the script ver batim before they even say their lines." I have literally probably seen the I Love Lucy series 50-75 times per episode. She just makes me laugh and what better way to make yourself feel better. Besides, though my dh is not Cuban and does not have that temperment, I am definitely Lucy and we have that kind of a comical life. In fact, when my sister and I used to work at the law firm, they called us Lucy and Ethel because I was always talking her in to things. Boy, you only have a month and then you hit the road. How exciting for you. I hope you and Cowboy have a grand time and Turn doesn't miss you too much.

Jean: Thanks for the offer to "pet" sit my Butterscotch! My ds and dil said the same thing to us they would gladly watch him if we lived close to them. My son really took a shine to my cat and I am surprised he didn't sneak him away with him. They have 3 cats, Toe, who is some kind of huge gray persian and was Alicia's cat for a long time, Moe who is a beautiful black and white cat and Lo, who is a calico only about a year old and a "rescue" they took in and she stayed. Each of them have longer names, but the only one I can remember is Lo, which is short for Lolita. She is a funny cat, because she "fetches" like a dog. You can throw one of those hair ties and she goes and retrieves it and brings it back to you. My favorite Lucy episode has always been one that never gets mentioned. It is where Ricky thinks he is losing his hair and she gets fed up with him and goes and gets all these horrible treatments. Just sitting here thinking of that machine she puts on his head that massages his scalp then runs amok and starts moving down his face makes me laugh. I haven't found the dvd with that episode yet. My overall favorites are the Connecticut ones in the later years. I love the one where she runs amok on the riding lawn mower and mows down her neighbors flowers then plants them with wax and then Ricky does the same to hers and they melt right in front of her. I could see Jack doing that! Or the one where she has eggs in her shirt and has to practice the tango with Ricky. There are also a few right before they quit making them where there are famous couples that are in each episode, Danny Thomas with his Make Room for Daddy family, rent the Ricardos house, Betty Grable and Harry James, and the racing horse, Tallulah Bankhead is in one too where she moves in next door and Lucy talks her into doing a local play then they get mad at each other and sabotage the whole thing.

Trivia you could care less about:

I Love Lucy was in fact adapted from the Radio broadcast, My Favorite Husband, in which she played the wife

The networks DID NOT want Desi playing her husband because his accent and whatever so THEY formed Desilu productions to do it themselves

Desi Arnaz was the first to shoot a tv show using 3 cameras, which is how it is done today

ALL reruns are because of the I Love Lucy show as it was the first show to ever be in reruns

The silent screen star Buster Keaton helped Lucy learn her pratfalls etc

Lucy really WAS from Jamestown, NY

In the episode where Lucy has to tell Ricky she is pregnant, Desi wrote the song, "We're having a Baby my Baby and me" and when he sings it, her tears are not staged but real emotion between the two of them as they look forward to the birth of Desi Jr, which actually happened the same night the episode where she has little Ricky is aired.

Ok, now that you know that I know WAYYYYYYYY too much about Lucy, I will let you off the hook.

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 05-03-2005 at 10:20 AM.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:18 PM   #6  

Good Afternoon, Flowers!
I'm bummed . . . I went to donate blood this afternoon and my iron count was too low so they wouldn't let me. I've never had that happen before and the lab tech told me to go home and eat raisins, beef, broccoli, and spinach -- then try again in a couple of days. They won't be back in our area for 2 weeks so will go then. They come in a bus which is one of 6 that leaves Sioux City every day.

"Gma" -- I BELIEVE you when you say you are a Lucy fan! I wish there were more of the "oldies but goodies" on TV these days. So many of the programs leave alot to be desired that's for sure!

Not much is going on in my neck of the woods today. I have WW but expect no big loss; another pound would be nice but I just haven't had my heart in it this week.

Have a nice evening and a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow. The days seem to fly by so quickly!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Old 05-04-2005, 12:56 PM   #7  
Thin Within

Arrow Humpday

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

It is fixin' to get hot this day ~ up to 85 degrees. Yeppers that is hot around here for this time of year. We got Ragg Mopp's hair cut real short ~ it is what they call shaving for the summer. He has his face hair and his tail and Cowboy says he looks like a rat with a hair doo. Sure looks different but will be a lot cooler. He looks so little now.

JEAN got to eat that spinach! I can't give blood because of my meds and always wished I could. I think it is such a worthy thing to do.

FAYE now I know for sure why I only ever watched ONE show of Lucy. I never could watch situation comedies though so it isn't against her as a person at all. I get to impatient with those folks and if you want to yell at your TV it isn't a good program for you to be watching. Now my little brother (10 years younger than me) loved that show and it must have been his baby sitter. To each his own and that is why we have choices. They had terrific marketing and made money had over fist so you know that a huge amount of this country watched regularly. I liked Soupy Sales though and Perry Como.

Turn can play fetch. He will fetch a variety of things. Likes those rings you take off the milk carton when you open them and little wads of paper or stuffed animals or what ever he decides to come drop on your foot to start the game. I taught him when he was 9 weeks old. "Get the paper." He did and has been playing ever since. He was my puppy for a long while. Now my puppy does cat things that Turn taught him ~ walking on the back of the couch... balancing as he goes. Life is good.

Have a great day folks.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 06:00 PM   #8  

Happy Wednesday, Flowers!
It is finally warming up here and supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow. I was beginning to think that spring had passed us by.

Today I showed one student the calendar and explained we only have 10 days of classes left and he has 18 missing assignments including some that he has to redo because he failed them. He gave me a blank stare and said, "so?" I guess we will be joined together during the make-up time on final exam days. I tend to get a bit cranky when kids make no attempt to pull their act together.

Maggie -- I take quite a few meds and each time they have to look them all up in a book to ok them. I asked one time which meds wouldn't pass and she said usually heart meds and some antibiotics. Bob's secretary got a new dog before Christmas and one of the agents calls it a rat . . . it was really tiny when Nelda got her. She's a black Pommeranian (sp?).

Last night I maintained at WW which is better than a gain any day. Not sure how I did that either.

Not much newsy from my corner of the world either. I hope you all have a nice evening.

Jean -- from Iowa!
Old 05-05-2005, 10:02 AM   #9  
Web Nana

Good Morning!

Latest update on DH knee saga. Tuesday we went to an Orthopedic Doctor at Mass General Hospital. He took an exray (on Monday DH had an MRI done). Bottom line is that there is no deep vein blood clot but he has arthritis, a lot, and a tear in the miniscus of the knee. The combo had produced fluid and a Baker's Cyst behind the knee. He is taking an anti-inflamitory med which seems to be working but we don't know how long he can be on it. It does something to the kidneys. Dr. said to see how it goes with the meds and if the inflamation returns when he is through with it. He can't walk the dogs because if they were to pull him unexpectedly he could twist the knee and do more damage but he could do things like mow the lawn. If he has no problem he can continue but if he encounters a problem he should stop. He cut the lawn, front, yesterday and all seems well. If all else fails it means arthroscopy to repair the miniscus disc.

It is so great that DD#2 is a RN in the OR at MGH and has gotten to know so many DR's. She is the one who put us in touch with this Dr. who is chief of Orthopedic Surgery and MGH.

Other than that there is nothing new here but the Sun is out and that's a good thing.

JEAN: Yes, you and that student will probably be joined at the hip before school gets out. I'll bet that even at that he won't get all his assignments done.

FAYE: I, too, liked The Lucy Show but not quite as enthusiastic as you. There is nothing wrong with enjoying a show and collecting artifacts about it.
DH has his planes and I have my houses and the kids say....don't leave them to us.!!!!

MAGGIE: Turn is gone to meet new friends and I'll bet you miss him. However, Ragg Mopp will certainly take his place especially now that he has learned some cat tricks.

Gloria in MA...going out to enjoy the Sun.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:07 AM   #10  

Morning Ladies! Sorry I have been absent for a few days, but Jack contracted this awful virus and has been sick since Tuesday night. We had a problem getting him into the dr until yesterday morning so I have been nursing him the best I can. It is difficult because he can't take most OTC medicines. He had a bad sore throat so I made up a pitcher of my "miracle sore throat drink." He drank about 4 mugs per day and by the end of the second day, his sore throat was gone. This stuff works better than anything I have ever seen save antibiotics if it is like strep or something. I have used lozenges, throat sprays, everything and this stuff just WORKS! Don't know why, but I am not messing with a good thing. It is some really old remedy from the 40's I think by a doctor and I found it years ago in a diy medical book I have.

Maggie: I don't know whether or not your groomer mentioned this, but it is something to take to heart. Shih Tzu, Yorkies, Maltese, etc are naturally longer haired dogs and when you cut them short the one thing you MUST be careful with them about is the sun. My vet told me this. Said it is ok to get them cut short (Fortune stays short all the time because I don't like the yorkie "dust mop" look) but to limit the time they stay out in the sun as their hair is what protects them. He said it is easy not only for them to burn but to get sun poisoning.

Gloria: Poor guy, the cure can kill ya! My mil had a brain tumor back in the late 60's and back then (who knows, may be the same today) steroids were given afterwards. The doctor told her back then that the medicines would eventually kill her. She passed away 20 years later at the age of 52 from congestive heart disease directly attributed to the steroid meds. Unfortunately, the doctor told her she would die if she DIDN'T take them also. Hope dh can get some relief from his pain. I ache with him, believe me as I know how dibilitating it is and frustrating.

Jean: Brother! I just don't understand kids having such a distain for school these days, especially when the home life is lousy. School, most of the time, was my solace. The one place where I got praise for doing a good job. I guess when you can make thousands of dollars selling drugs, you figure you don't really need school, even if you can't add and subtract whether or not they are cheating you.

Well, Jack is up so better get him some breakfast. He is off work until Monday. Today is battle the old folks scooters day! I got tickled yesterday because Jack came downstairs from taking a nap and I was reading an AARP newspaper I had gotten in the mail (I am a member). I told him I guess I had turned the corner to being old when I found AARP articles interesting!

Have a good day

Faye
Old 05-06-2005, 10:26 PM   #11  

Good Evening, Flowers!
We just had a huge thunderstorm roll through and it lasted all of about 20 minutes. The lightning was pretty close and the thunder was loud! It poured rain and then just like someone turned the faucet off, it quit.

I covered for another teacher the last two periods of the day so she could leave early for the other side of the state to see her mother. So now I have a pile of papers waiting for me on Monday morning. I'm sure they will be right where I left them this afternoon. I think the kids are beginning to think about getting back assignments in because I've had quite a few come in today. I finally got smart and put sticky notes on the answer keys; I date them, put the assignment because sometimes the teacher doesn't assign the whole page, and then when I check the stragglers, I know how late they are so I can dock them 10%. Some of the regular teachers dock 10% a day and after a week they get no credit but have to do the assignment anyway.

"Gma" -- I hope you don't catch the virus from Jack! What is your "miracle drink?" When Jason was a baby we made a recipe of lemon juice, honey, water, and whiskey for his cough. We got it from a neighbor who had gotten it from her pediatrician. It worked good but now I can'f find it!

Gloria -- I hope that your DH doesn't need the surgery but yet I know he enjoys walking the dogs so guess that would be a *catch 22* for him. You are fortunate to have a nurse in the family!

Guess I will head for the news and then off to bed. Tomorrow is my day to work in the hospital gift shop and then I'd like to get some flowers to plant in my pots outside. I don't know what the weather is supposed to do . . . hopefully stay warm!

Have a Happy Mother's Day and an enjoyable weekend!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Old 05-07-2005, 07:30 AM   #12  

Good Morning ladies! Hope you are waking to a fine one this morning.

Well, Jack is on the mend finally and feeling much better. He is coughing and blowing so that is a good sign. He had a messed up sinus though because the right side of face up by his cheek stayed swollen for a couple days and he has had no teeth problems at all. Looked this AM like the swelling is going down.

MIRACLE SORE THROAT CURE (actually it is called Dr Somebody's sore throat cure) Super easy

Heat a mug of water until hot in microwave, add 1 Tablespoon honey, 1 Tablespoon white vinegar and sip it. May take several mugs but I guarantee it will work. I have never had it not work even with my worst sore throats. Oh and I found lemon juice did not work as well as the vinegar for some reason.

Jean: When I was in college our prof deducted 10% for each day late and then gave you a zero after 3 days I think. Course I have always been so anal about school I never remember ever turning anything in late. Just the thought gives me the heebie jeebies!

Went to the little old ladies version of Nascar, or as it is better known, the commissary yesterday. Whoo what a mess. It was a Friday, during the day and so crowded you could barely get through the aisles. Most of them weren't active duty either unless, the Medicare crowd is now being sought to enlist. Course with the way enlistments are these days maybe... Course, I fit right in with them all, except I refuse to let my hair be gray and I am still upright and walking!

I guess I better scoot as I want to get chores done and T's soccer is at 8:30.

Faye
Old 05-07-2005, 06:46 PM   #13  

Good Afternoon!
It is so windy here today and we've had raindrops off and on all day. . . just enough to make spatter marks on the dirt and not wash it away.

I worked at the hospital gift shop this morning -- had 2 lookers and 1 buyer (Me!) in 3 hours. I made a Wal Mart run which was really stupid since tomorrow is Mother's Day. They have a good portion of the parking lot plugged up with the lawn tent and stuff that goes along with that. I still don't have my flowers and am beginning to think maybe we will be flowerless this summer. My last stop was the grocery store and that was a zoo too. I could use a nap!

"Gma" -- I've never heard of using vinegar but just read an ad in the newspaper about all the uses of vinegar. They was to sell a book for $20! Your commisary sounds like our Wal Mart. Every time I go I vow I won't go back but I do.

I need to get stuff ready for the grill so better keep going. Have a nice "rest of the day" and a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow.

Jean -- from Iowa!
Old 05-08-2005, 03:57 PM   #14  
Web Nana

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!

It’s been a quiet day today in my neck of the woods but I have heard from all the kids. I even got a phone call from GS#1 who is in CA on a band tour. He started the tour at the beginning of April and it is due be over the end of May. They went West over the Northern tier of states and will wend their way back east through the Southern route. He was in CA and said he had gone swimming in the Pacific Ocean and that it was cold. I told him, of course it was cold…it’s only May and as he was just south of San Francisco what could he expect. It was a surprise phone call because he is not the most communicative of the Gks.

DH ordered me a surprise Lobster dinner (take out). Steamed Lobster, clam chowder and a small order of onion rings. Heaven!!!!! I will sit and surround myself with napkins, paper towels and newspapers and attack the Lobster….I eat every thing,..claws (large & small), tail…..every bite. I have been known to sit and suck on the little claws and pick at the bodies for an hour til the juices run off my elbows.. Of course, then it’s time for a shower.

We have a great fish source and they have fish to make at home and food they cook for take out. The best item I have had is Sea Scallops! They call them ‘dry scallops’. It seems that some stores inject the scallops with water and these have not been. Sauted they come out crisp on the outside and mmm good on the inside instead of steamed because of the excess moisture. Takes three minutes on each side.

Gloria in MA....hope you all had a great Mother's Day
Old 05-08-2005, 09:35 PM   #15  

Good Evening, Flowers!
I spent the day doing laundry and vacuuming fur hunks. My "mom" went to her daughter's and my kids went to their other side of the families so we were home alone. We had some thunderstorms roll through and are in a "watch" until 10 PM. I don't know why that always seems to happen at night when I can't see what the sky looks like! We've gone from very windy to calm and that does make me a bit nervous.

Gloria -- What a nice surprise to have your grandson call from CA. Are they doing schoolwork as they travel in order to keep up and not fall behind? I can tell that you live close to the fishing industry. I've never had lobster but when we lived in Cleveland I had a friend who used to drag me to the fish market with her. I was pregnant at the time and ended up waiting outside for her. I can still smell it even after all these years! I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner!

I'm not ready for it to be Monday but guess it is on its way whether I'm ready or not. I know I have a pile waiting on my desk so will go in a few minutes early to get started on that. I need to shorten a pair of slacks that I bought a couple weeks ago . . . I should know better but I bought them anyway.

I hope you all have a marvelous Monday! Smile and make people wonder what you've been up to!

Jean -- from Iowa!