UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 12:45 PM   #1  

Cool Merry month of May chatter

It's May! New thread time.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:50 PM   #2  

I have nothing to say My mind is blank. Ooh not long until Cathy's birthday now.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:21 PM   #3  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Wooo! You're on the ball!

Continuing from last month... I've downloaded the SUPER SIZE ME song! From the website, it's brill, will have to put it on a workout CD!
Old 05-01-2005, 01:28 PM   #4  

I just downloaded the song too!!! I can imagine bopping away to that in the gym!!!
Old 05-01-2005, 02:21 PM   #5  
Gym'll fix it!!

LOL the supersize me song where can I hear that

Crumbs only 2 weeks left until my birthday and I ain't lost an ounce mind you, can't say that i'm trying either ( i've just eaten 4 Bounties! ) don't know whats up with me really I want to be slimmer I just don't want to put in the work involved to get slimmer MOOOOO!
Old 05-01-2005, 03:25 PM   #6  
aka Superwoman!

4 BOUNTIES

I am going to have a rant. Dom and I were supposed to be going to see HItchiker's guide to the galaxy. Not really too bothered about the film but love going to the cinema even if the film's pants! Anyway, so we went and got the film times and the bus times, we were going to go yesterday but neither of us had done a lot of work so we decided to go today.

Anyways, he was on the phone to his parents just before we were going to go out, like 3 minutes before... then he says, "Oh Mum says there's a reveiw in the paper and they say it's rubbish. I don't want to go now, I'd rather revise!"

IDIOT! What about ME? I'd been looking forward to going out all weekend, then he says, " I want to go out too, why don't we go for a walk to the video shop, let's check on-line to see what's in." So I find a video that I want to watch and we see the trailer, then he says, "We've seen the film now though!" So guess what? We don't get the video, we don't go out, he's mooching in the bedroom cos I've told him I was looking forward to going out and he's stood me up, and I've watched 2 episodes of ER on video. Now I'm bored to the back teeth and am off with him too! FUN!

MEN! I'm going to wallow in the bath with Vanity Fair I think. He can make it up to me when he thinks about getting off his butt!
Old 05-01-2005, 03:35 PM   #7  

veggie........ on the wine tip.........imagine the grapes being crushed by manky feet with callouses and over grown dirty nails
not much to say im tired , but not working tomorrow so will catch up more then
Old 05-01-2005, 08:24 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat90
LOL the supersize me song where can I hear that

Crumbs only 2 weeks left until my birthday and I ain't lost an ounce mind you, can't say that i'm trying either ( i've just eaten 4 Bounties! ) don't know whats up with me really I want to be slimmer I just don't want to put in the work involved to get slimmer MOOOOO!
The Supersize me song is here.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:20 AM   #9  

didnt watch the programme but downloaded the song,once ive finished my toast and cheese ill put it on disc, and leave it out for DH he thinks a mcds once or twice a week will do him no harm and him being him he always SUPERSIZES
Old 05-02-2005, 08:10 AM   #10  
aka Superwoman!

I LOVE the song! I want the soundtrack! I don't think they've released it though

Pic of me, taken for Uni...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7738crop.jpg (14.9 KB, 64 views)
Old 05-02-2005, 09:18 AM   #11  

Poor frus, yet another case of SMS - stupid man syndrome. I go to the pictures on my own these days. Still annoyed that I got dragged to Bourne Identity when I knew I didn't want to see it, on the one condition that he went to see Suzie Gold with me, and didn't keep his side of the bargain. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm bored today, the gym is shut, and I am at a loose end
Old 05-02-2005, 10:18 AM   #12  

tell me about it kyk im bored, gym has dared to close for holidays and im on a mission to eat everything in the house by tea time!!
nice picture frus...............makes me feel so fat!! you look damn fine to me
Old 05-02-2005, 10:18 AM   #13  
aka Superwoman!

bank holidays!

Try shopping in Primark! The High Street is PACKED today, we went out for a short walk and there were MILLIONS of people! Masses! THey've obviously got nowt better to do!
Old 05-02-2005, 10:29 AM   #14  

I couldn't face shopping in Manchester today, not after tryig a million pairs of pants on yesterday. I think I might go and have a nap, after all, an hours sleep does burn 55 calories!!! My cat is snoring away next to me, she's the only creature I know who can snore louder than the dh.
Old 05-02-2005, 11:13 AM   #15  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

Wow. Frus, you're bloody gorgeous, and so darn skinny! Wish my boobs were distinct and separate entities from my stomach like yours are - I'm just one continuous amorphous wobbly mass from my chin to the top of my thighs !!

WTG you!!!

Janey
Closed Thread