Old 04-29-2005, 08:07 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default The Cluck-Friday 4/29

Ah...finally Friday! Not that my days seem to be different. It's just a matter of which room gets cleaned on what day Ya know...sometimes I miss working! lol. Another day OP!! WOOHOO I'm on a roll (LC of course ). Hoping to make this ANOTHER weekend of on program foods. If I don't eat anywhere but here I'll manage it. lol. DH is STILL fishing. He has off Monday so if it's nice out I'll be going with.
What you all have planned for this weekend??
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 08:25 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. Fishing sounds great, Brenda. I've not done that for years.

I'm getting ready for a visit from a friend from Ottawa. She has never been here before so I'm planning a tour for her so she'll know what the heck I'm talking about when I say Greenhouse or The Farm or the Cottage.

Tomorrow is Official Opening at the Greenhouse so that will pretty much fill up my day. If the weather cooperates (unlikely!), I hope to get some garden work done over the weekend.

Happy TGIF, Chickies!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 09:01 AM   #3  

Good morning Brenda and Lady, I wish I could say I stayed OP yesterday but the truth is I failed miserably I gave in to some bagels and after topped the day off with 2 slices of pizza. Its crazy but it seems I ate out of sheer frustration and exhaustion. I have been doing some rearanging of bedrooms and it's is almost like we are moving the place is upside down. That along with the kids on top of me, well all I can say they are still living Well I'm back on plan today so far I have not eaten. My body seems to have changed since last april. I'm just having such a difficult time losing this time around. Hope you all have a great day. love wife
Wifie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 10:47 AM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Brenda~ Good Going staying op! I know how hard it is sometimes. Your doing great!! Good Luck this weekend!!

Ruth~ have fun in your garden.......I cant wait for the sun so I can start digging again.

Wifey~ We all have those days. I had about 6 months of those days! So keep going, one day at a time. Good going for getting right back to it today!

Im still amazed at the amount of water we hold!! I started back strict atkins on tuesday...today is friday and Ive dropped 7lbs since then. Im thrilled, but I also know its all water. Hey, I'll take it. I certainly feel alot better and look alot better. My jeans arent digging into me anymore. I just might make that mothers day challenge!

We are having lunch with friends today. I have to go check out the website of the restaurant we are going to. That way I'll know before I get there what I can have, and if I can switch things up a bit. Everyone always has salads, so maybe I'll find some tasty salad of sorts to have. Oh speaking of salad....yesterday I went to the grocery store, and romaine lettuce was $1.79 a lb!!!! That stuff can rot there before I pay that. It really makes me crazy!!! When I go up to canada to visit family, and lettuce product of the usa is selling anywhere from 0.69 - 1.99 a head!!!! not a lb and of course I cant bring it back here because its produce. Just makes me crazy! Ok, rant done

My brother's dog had her puppies, and they are just soooooooooo cute. Cant talk dh into letting me bring one home tho! Even managed to keep my dd from getting too excited about them....she wants one too. He may be outnumbered one of these days. Maybe when her and I have pms at the same time???????? We might win then....but since she's only 8 I have to wait a while

Thats about it in my little corner of the world. I hope you all have a great day.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 11:55 AM   #5  

Thanks Robbin I just hope I make it. So far so good I just had cheese for breakfast. Gee Brenda I just noticed I said good morning to you twice You see that is what happens when I'm awake love wifie
Wifie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 12:55 PM   #6  

Hey all.....

Quick fly by. I am seriously thinking of blowing this LOW CAL thing out the window and going back to low carb. I am hungry all the time...and eating things I don't need to eat. And to top it off I am only down 1 pound this week for all my hard work

Oh well...we shall see what Monday brings. Sorry I don't have time to get personal with everyone...I will try and check in again later today if I can.

Have a great day.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 05:49 PM   #7  
Baby Steps

Just a quick flyby to top off the afternoon. I can totally understand the struggle to stay on LC after having been off it and not losing fast (or in my case not at all). But keep trying at least for a few more weeks (this is also a note to myself) and if it STILL isn't working then try something new. I happened to have lost my Atkins book so I'm going to have to buy a new one. I'm thinking there has to be SOMETHING in there that explains what happens if you don't lose weight and how to jump start some more weight loss. I've not even lost water weight!!! Maybe I need to go back on STRICT induction for 2 weeks. Right now I'll work on staying OP during the weekend. not sure what to do about May 13/14. It's a GS overnighter and NO option of being LC there. I'll deal with that when the time comes.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote