Old 04-28-2005, 12:10 PM   #1  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

Default Curvy Vixens #4

We are the Curvy Vixens!!!! Why? Because we aim to have our curves in the right places--and according the dictionary a Vixen is a female fox! Remember the 80's? A fox is a good thing!!!!

Please feel free to join in and chat with this lovely group of ladies!
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 12:12 PM   #2  

woo hooo here we go with #4!! Welcome back Karen .. seems your life is a bit more stressful than mine as of late and thats saying a lot lol
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 12:25 PM   #3  
I can and I will do it!

Good morning girls and hi Karen nice to meet you. I must say you have had some stress lately in your life sure hope it settles down for you and good luck on the job.

Kim doesn't it feel good to walk daily? I have only been doing it for a week but I feel so much better. I went to Curve's this morning then Bradley and I went for our usual walk at Wal-Mart and I didn't buy one thing.

Jennifer congrats on your weight loss, way to go girl.

Well it is confession time seems like lately I have alot of confessions to make. I was sitting here watching tv last night and got a terrible craving for a Dairy Queen blizzard so I hopped in my car and drove right up the street and got one. I never cease to amaze myself. This madness has got to stop, I have started out good this morning but it seems my worse times are after 6 pm. I am seriously thinking about going to OA, and see if that will help.
candlelady4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 12:43 PM   #4  

LOL unless you're 4 ft tall I think you might get lynched going to an OA meeting. I went to a weight loss clinic a year or two ago and I got some major attitude from the other ladies there. Who knows, maybe you'll have better luck though. If your worse time is after 6 maybe you can go out walking or meet up with a friend to go shopping or walking at a mall. Or heck take up knitting.. lol keep your hands busy. ummm lets see, maybe you could have someone hide your car keys so there wont be any trips to dairy queen...or better yet, if you really want dairy queen, run there and then back to burn off the calories.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:27 PM   #5  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

ALRIGHTY! Curvy Vixens #4!!! Are we hot or what??

Welcome back Karyn! I am crossing my fingers for you on that job. Stress is a bummer isn't it? Glad you are feeling better though. Strep throat is awful! The sickest I remember ever being as an adult was one year around Christmas I was so sick I couldn't move my head. I laid there with tears rolling out of my eyes. I had high fever and thought I would die (and I really didn't care if I did!). Anyway, my hubby got me to the doctor somehow and I had Strep, a sinus infection and bronchitis! Talk about bad!!!

Speaking of sick, my daughter is home sick today. She had 101 fever last night and this morning. I am supposed to go to Atlanta tomorrow, so I pray she gets better.

Well, I am going to check email. Be back later!
o2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 01:28 PM   #6  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

Oh, candlelady, I wish I could give some advice on not eating after a certain time. I too am struggling with that. I just grab my SF popsicles and fruit. I figure it is better than lots of things I could eat.
Good luck!
Old 04-28-2005, 01:41 PM   #7  
Movin' right along...

Hey chicks!!

Welcome back, Karen! Your email has been saved and if you disappear again...I will have to give you a "HEY YOU!". Also, I added a quote that Lynn said the other night to my website and I will have to add yours to it tonight.

Diane- I would get some SF ice cream thingys and have them on hand for when you're craving sweets. Don't beat yourself up over the DQ thing. Just realize that you can do better next time and try to figure out different ways to prevent it I have that problem sometimes too. I know people say not to put a tv in the bedroom. We have housemates so we kind of had to. So, its nice though when I crave stuff. I keep apples in our room so when I crave food, I can just grab one rather than going to the kitchen. The tv downstairs is closer to the kitchen. This works for me.

Kim- sorry your daughter is sick! What are you going to Atlanta for?

Ok, Im going to check my mail now. Ill be back!

Love yall,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 03:04 PM   #8  
Movin' right along...

ok, bed time for me...night chicks!

Love yall,
deanne
Old 04-28-2005, 03:17 PM   #9  

lol well i'd love to be going to bed now.. but alas, i have 2 games and a practice all at 6 and another game at 730.. busy busy night
Old 04-28-2005, 04:54 PM   #10  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Good evening Vixens!

Argh, the previous thread has moved too fast for me, guess I'm better off jumping in this one right now rather than trying to catch up, eh?

Diane - Tell me about it... the other day I was craving bretzels, and darnit, I drove 30 km (back and forth) just to go buy a certain type of bretzel at a certain place! o_O No more bretzel for me for the rest of the week, for sure! It's just so crazy, on top of it. I mean, gas is expensive enough as it is, no need to waste money on this by *driving* to answer a craving. -_-

Kim - I hope your daughter will get better soon! Not sure of what 101 is in C°, but it doesn't sound like a slight one...

For the little question, are any of you, well, sort of... "afraid" of losing more weight, sometimes for very trivial reasons? I've realized this today in the train, I actually don't know how to deal with it now... On the one hand, if I could drop 20 more pounds, I'd be just fine! On the other hand... I'd need new clothes, all my stuff would be yoo large and I'd look like a clown in it, and I have no idea with what I'd buy them Okay, seriously, it's freaking me out at times. It's like the many books that tell you that when you lose weight and want to reward yourself, you shouldn't do it with food but with something like a manucure, a piece of clothing, etc... So I find tons of ideas for stuff I could use as rewards, then I realize that I can't afford it, whether I lose weight or not. At least rewarding myself with the bretzel cost only 50 cents...
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 09:21 PM   #11  

Did everyone fall asleep early today?
Old 04-28-2005, 09:49 PM   #12  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

well, my daughter is still running fever. My hubby is taking her to the doc tomorrow. Apparently there is some kind of infection going on.

I am going to Atlanta with my best friend to see an old high school friend. We don't see each other that much, so we decided to make a trip and go! We will leave early in the morning and come home late Sunday. I am still not packed! UGH!

Kery, 101 temp isn't too bad, but she hardly runs ANY fever unless she is really sick. I was so hoping it would just go away!!! goddess Kims kids get stuff and they get over it pretty quick....not mine! Its not fair!!!
I can't say I am afraid to lose more weight. Heck, if I have to I will go to a thrift store and get something to wear! I actually can't wait to see what I will look like.

Gotta go throw in another load of laundry!
Old 04-28-2005, 10:10 PM   #13  

yeah i cant really say that i'm afraid to lose weight lol i'll wear my old baggy clown clothes if i have to. if i get skinny enough i can borrow stuff from my 12 yr old (NOT) lol
Old 04-29-2005, 03:37 AM   #14  
Movin' right along...

Hey girls!!

Kery- Im not afraid to lose weight. As far as "treats" go for your little goals, food is an ok treat. Just make it something that is still within the limits of your plan. It can be something that you just wouldnt eat everyday on the plan. You could just do that and save up money in the mean time until you get to your goal. When you get to your goal, buy some new hottie clothes You'll be just fine. Dont worry about anything. Just think of how special you'll feel when you are at goal.

Kim- That sounds like so much fun!! Good for you!

Goddesskim- LMAO at borrowing your daughters clothes!! Look out for you. You're gonna be skinny minny

Ok I had weigh in today. It said I had a 1 lb loss. I really feel like I lost more. Can being on TOM cause the scale to stick? Ive never weighed in at TOM. Anyway, I still feel AWESOME so the 1 lb loss isnt getting me down. It still means that Im below 160. Even if it is 159.8 I am FINALLY below 160!! I wont see the 60's again for 39 years

Anyway, how is everyone doing? Sleeping. So, I hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Love yall,
deanne
Old 04-29-2005, 03:40 AM   #15  
Movin' right along...

Wow i put alot of smilies in there...oops. I didnt mean to be a "cheerleader" girl.

Hehe