Old 04-25-2005, 11:12 AM   #1  
Hope I don't lose my butt

S/C/G: 296/285/170

Height: 5-9

Default Twin Mommies Challenge Week Of 4/27!!!!!!

I challenge all of you to either not go over your caloric intake for a week, or if you don't count calories, to not deviate from a healthy diet! That means, if you have doubts about what you are putting into your mouth, don't eat it!!!!!

Also, work out at least twice between this Wednesday coming, and next Wednesday!

Does everybody want to do this!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! ARE YOU READY LADIES?????!!!!!!!

aye aye captain!

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!

I want to start on Wednesday and go through to next Wednesday! I believe that we can do this!
aliceshellique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 11:26 AM   #2  
Staying on track!!

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/175

I'm in!!!!!! I keep going above my calorie range, so maybe this is my kick in the butt!
shyla2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 11:41 AM   #3  

I'm in too! I won't go over 1500 calories and I want to exercise for at least 45 minutes six times this week! I can do it. I need a "restarting" week to get going anyway. I have been sliding lately. I also need to go to the store and buy some salad and fruits and veggies.

Alright...going to go exercise!

Lori
busymom2four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 12:06 PM   #4  

Cool! I am motivated right now, and I am for real about to go take out the kids for a walk since the babies have awaken from their nap. It is a little chill outside, but that is even better!!!!!

Can't wait till Wednesday! I think I am going to go find me a new ticker jsut for next week!
Old 04-25-2005, 01:21 PM   #5  

I'm doing well today. I just finished 80 minutes on the treadmill. I feel great. If I can do well over the next two weeks I will probably make my Mother's Day goal!!! Hooray! As of last Wednesday I needed to lose about 3.5 more pounds. I still have almost two weeks (not counting what I may have lost since last Wednesday). I hope I make it to 160 by Mother's Day! I have a BIG family reunion over Memorial Day weekend and I'd like to be 155-158 by then! I can't wait to get to the 150's!

Cheers!

Lori

SW: 193
CW: 164
GW (before I get pregnant): 148
Ultimate GW: 130
Old 04-25-2005, 02:31 PM   #6  
mom5kidz

I'm definantly in!
kclay61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:19 AM   #7  

I am glad that everybody is up for this! I am bumping this so that it would not get lost in the shuffle! Well, one more day guys! I had my "splurge" last night with my frosty, and I still haven't been grocery shopping yet to get fresh fruits and veggies, but we will see how it goes anyhoo.

Talk to everybody later!!

Oh yeah, Shawn, I don't have your information on my messenger anymore. Do you think you could send it to me please?
Old 04-26-2005, 08:05 AM   #8  

I am in. I have had a hard time this past week. I know that weigh in tomorrow is going to be horrible!!! So, I guess I need a kick in the butt!
KellieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 10:15 AM   #9  

GULP!
I sort of lost already!!! I ended up hitting 1800 calories yesterday. Eek! I made chocolate chip cookies and lost my mind. Can I jump back on the bandwagon or am I gone for good? So sorry. I have a huge plate full of cookies in my kitchen now and I am trying to figure out how to get rid of them now while I have some willpower. In a few hours that willpower will disappear and I will eat them, lol. Okay...if I hit 1200 today, can that average out to 1500?

Help me!
Lori
Old 04-26-2005, 11:07 AM   #10  
Staying on track!!

we aren't starting till Weds, so yesterday doesn't count (as far as this challenge, anyway!)
Old 04-27-2005, 10:09 PM   #11  
Staying on track!!

Ok Ladies! Where are ya? It's day 1 -- how'd we do?

I only had 1400 cals today (and it's 9pm, so I think I'm done). That's way below my goal of 1800! yay!

But I didn't exercise at all.....

How did YOU do???
Old 04-28-2005, 08:26 AM   #12  

Hi all! Yesterday was pretty good for me. About 1100 calories. I did not get out and walk yesterday, but did get out there this morning!

Sounds like you are starting off well Shawn! I thought of you on Tuesday. I was shopping at Sams Club and they had a huge box of Skinny Cow sandwiches. Needless to say, I did not buy any of them!

Heres to another great day!
KellieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 08:28 AM   #13  

Okay, so yesterday was okay. I had decided to count my calories, but then we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese and we ordered a pizza. I had two and a half pieces of pizza, I drank some punch, and last night when I got home from church I ate some turkey salad on roll. I don't think I went over my calories, but I haven't entered my stuff into fitday.com yet to see. I was going to do my walk away the pounds when I got home from church and got situated but I lay down with DD to talk until she fell to sleep and I didn't stay awake either.

Today is a new day! At least I did get in two times exercise Tuesday, and I walked on Monday, so I will definitely resume on today!

How is everybody else doing?
Old 04-28-2005, 08:32 AM   #14  

Oh yeah, and Today is my birthday, so why did my mom bring me some muffins????? Yes, so I am already 400 calories into my day, but the good thing is that I don't feel good now. I knowthat sounds weird, but at least I know that I won't want anything to eat anyway. I have my leftover turkey salad that I am going to take to work with me, which is very low in calories, so that will be dinner tonight. I have some salad mix that I will have for lunch.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:48 AM   #15  
mom5kidz

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, of this week, were my "free" days - meaning I could eat anything I wanted - so I won't even tell you what I had yesterday - so mine will start today - and so far, I've had nothing - not sure I will eat anything, really - I'm not feeling well - sore throat, etc. And everyone knows with a sore throat, nothing really taste good or feels good going down.
kclay61 is offline   Reply With Quote