Old 04-16-2005, 02:05 AM   #1  
Live for the Moment!

Red face I'm back...now let's chat...

Good Evening Strangers!

Well I thought that its about time I take the hour or so to sit down and get totally caught up with you all. I've been away for a couple months now (god, time's going way too quickly) and feel so out of touch. Life's hectic for me right now - I'm working like crazy at my job with tons of developmental stuff to help me move into management which is fantastic as its all the stuff I love to do. Its just really overwhelming right now.

Then there's school, I know this is all going to pay off for me some day but right now I just want it to be over with. I started Business Math the day after Law ended, and now Math is already almost over (thank god, its my worst subject however i'm still somehow managing an A). Then around May 5th, I start Micro-Economics.

As for the rest of life.... things are great! Steve's so busy with work and he's also looking at taking some courses part-time. We just bought a 2nd vehicle which will make things much easier on both of us (my mom sold me her old car and gave me a great deal!).

Florida was incredible... My mom and I had some much needed bonding & R&R time... The week went by way too fast but I had the time of my life... We did some much in the 1 week I was there. We did Disney World, Universal Studios, Kennedy Space Centre, Daytona Beach, Downtown Disney, Emeril's Restaurant, and TONS of shopping! Hehehe! Not looking forward to the credit card bills coming this month.. Shared a couple pics below from my trip!

As for the "weight issue" - I think I may still be using as my metabolism seems to be higher lately however I may have gained as I've been eating bad and not working out. Now that I've got my own car though, I think I'm going to start working out in the mornings and I've made a healthy grocery shop list for Sunday! I know I can do this - I know I will succeed eventually. I just have to realize that I am not a YO-YO and I can't keep going back and forth. I guess its good though, that I'm not giving up and I won't give up.

Well i'm totally rambling now, so I'll stop... it feels so good to be back here and I promise I won't dissapear like that again! Howie really reminded me how important it is to still make time for my own goals (thank you) and I'm really getting re-focused on that.

Now, as for you - Please fill me on everything I've missed. How are you doing? How have you been?

And of course, hello to all you newbies! I'm sure I'll get to know you within time! Good Luck on your journey! You will find the best support and encouragement you could ever have on this board.

Now, off to trying to catch up on the 100's of threads I've missed...

Cheers & Much Love,
Celina
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3fc-florida.JPG (21.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg s - BAM!-3fc.JPG (20.0 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Disney1.jpg (6.2 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 3fc-daytona.JPG (19.1 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by Br00klyn; 04-16-2005 at 02:13 AM.
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 05:31 AM   #2  

Hey, welcome back Celina....we missed you.....its good you are back here with us. Your trip sounds great, and although hectic, I am sure all of the study and management development time you are putting in is really going to pay off.

I too have been away for a while, was sick (nothing serious - persistent persistent persitent cough/cold/flu for 3 months, finally cured by some truly disgusting tasting herbs from a Chinese doctor....), and fell hard and heavy off the wagon.....I am now back eating healthily and exercising, have been for nearly 2 weeks, and I am feeling great. Bizarrely, I have found it remarkably easy to get back into the healthy habits.

Looking forward to seeing your posts!
artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 09:26 AM   #3  
Crazy Canuck

So happy you're back Celina (I miss seeing your smiling face at the left-hand side of my screen) Sounds like you had a blast on your trip and how nice that you got to spend some special time with your mum. Your life might be a bit overwhelming right now, but think to the future, when your schooling's done and you're managing the **** out of everything, making the big bucks and being an all-around successful businesswoman. You go girl!

As for the eats and exercise, glad to see you're joining the "accountability" thread. Lets all get our focus back and lose that pesky weight together. Claire's a great example for us to follow - she may have fallen off that wagon too, but she's turning things around (and doing it several hours ahead of us)

P.S. - I'm going to Newfoundland at the end of October for Skate Canada (Mile One Stadium) so I'll be looking to you for advice as to the best tourist attractions!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 11:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back. Looks like you had a great time on your trip. Love the pics.

I've been dealing with sick kiddos, falling off the wagon and trying to ride the underside of it right now to get back on top. Other than that life is hectic.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 12:39 PM   #5  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Good to have you back. My life is pretty boring so you have not missed much. Still just pluging away. Looks like you and your mom had a great time.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote