View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 10:33 AM   #10
Happy Canuk

Good morning to everybody.

Mima - you will be busy for the next little while getting yourself packed up. I hope you are feeling better. Sounds like you had a good day with everybody.

Candice - Why in the world would you wait. There is nothing that hurts more than a Gallbladder attack. It knocks you right off your feet. You sure wouldn't like that. I had my gallbladder out when I was 21 - the old way, with surgery. Even that wasn't so bad. Sure felt better than the continual indigestion and pain. The gallbladder was packed with little stones. I saw my Dad down on the floor with a gallbladder attack. He had one, the size of a walnut. So, don't wait. They don't even make incisions anymore. They do it with laser therapy.

Meme - busy as usual.

Tammy - How are you doing?

Joanne - Moving right along there. Your knee is ok with all that walking? That is good.

I missed the talk of hair color. I let mine go natural in the Fall. I told my son, I would get it colored for his wedding (Oct) but he liked it with the gray in it. The color was ALL gone by December, and I am loving it. I find I have more color in my face as my hair was darker, so the gray highlights. You can see I have blue eyes now. When I colored it, the hairdressers want everybody over 50 to have blond hair, and I felt absolutely colorless. I am now very comfortable wearing my gray hair, and I earned each and everyone.

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
Happy Canuk is offline   Reply With Quote