Old 04-11-2005, 08:10 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Monday Chat 4/11

Well, it's Monday already. Blah. I had SUCH a craving for chocolate yesterday and wouldn't you know we didn't have any LC stuff in the house (DH eats them all!) So of course blew it on regular crap. GRR. I was doing so well! That was my only slipup this WHOLE weekend!! TOM is coming so that's the reason. DH gets home EARLY for once today. But that's cuz he has to turn around and go back to work at 2:00 AM!!!! Decided I needed to get BACK to serious house cleaning and starting today it's the kitchen. At least....get it to looking like it did a couple weeks ago I've got TONS of laundry, plus grocery shopping to do all before DH gets home. Did I mention the dishes I didn't do yesterday? Hope you all have a great day!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 02:19 PM   #2  
Somethin's gotta give

That made me tired just READING it!

Howdy to all!

good thoughts all around!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 05:04 PM   #3  
on my way down again

Hi all, It seems like I'm always the last one to come on here to say hi, but I'm going to anyway. Hi!

Hi Marie

Brenda, I keep telling you if you like to clean houses, come out to California for some real housing cleaning--mine.
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 06:56 PM   #4  
Baby Steps

Marie:

Sonny: I don't like cleaning MY house. But I don't mind cleaning other people's houses. Of course, I dont' do it for a living so after a couple months might get sick of it. But California sounds nice right now. Warmer than here.

Ok. So I forgot to get some LC chocolate...and DH brought DONUTS home. Oh man, I'm having such a HARD time resisting!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 07:26 PM   #5  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

I spent most of the day outside!! Went for my walk, stayed op. I think I'll make it the rest of the day too. Im not itchin' for sugar or anything naughty. Stopped and talked to my neighbour, and didnt realize I had been talking to her for so long until dh came home. I thought, wow, I better get supper started!

Not much else happening...uneventful, just the way I like it
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote