View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 02:50 PM   #5
journeygirl

Hi singles, this is Jodie the journeygirl coming around again. I think people probably dissappear when they aren't doing so well in there weight lose efforts, at least that's what I do. I joined this sight because I thought it would help keep me encouraged and instead I just stay away when I'm not doing so well.
So I have a few questions, just trying to get to know you ladies better.
Sheria Va, what type of medication do you have to take and what's it for? Hope that's not too personal, if it is I appologize. Where did you go for vacation? And where are you from?
Kathy: What kin of dogs do you have? I've been thinking about getting 2 myself, I love dogs and it's areason to get out and excersis. Where are you from?
Now that 20 questions is over here's a little info on me. I'm from Windsor Ontario, I'm 30 years old, single of coarse and have been for the last 6 months. Never married, just a series of boyfriends. I love this weather, but does anyone else find it makes you feel a little lonely at times? I love to rollerblade and bike and just be outside in this weather and I actually really enjoy spending time by myself, I just find in this weather I sometimes feel I wish I could share it with someone who enjoys the same things.
ttyl
Jods
journeygirl is offline   Reply With Quote