Old 04-06-2005, 08:23 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday Chat 4/6

Hello everyone. It's going to be a stormy day today. Yesterday was SOOO gorgeous. Almost 70!!! And what was I doing? Cleaning the house a little and then got to go outside and scoop dog poop I didn't even GET it all picked up!! Just only part of the yard. Still have the small yard to do....but not doing it in the rain. Maybe the rain'll wash it away Another day of me being OP and ya know, I feel better. But now I'm back to not sleeping decent at night. ARGH!!! Can't win. Either I'm OP and don't sleep well...or I'm eating junk and getting pleny of sleep (but gaining weight). Where's the justice in that?
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 08:42 AM   #2  

Good morning Brenda.

Thought I would check in while I had a chance......Did great yesterday stayed OP all day. Resisted the brownies I brought in for the gang at work. WHY WON'T THEY JUST FINISH THEM!
Think today is going to be a good day too. I have a nice low carb lunch with me...have no idea what is for dinner....will probably have to stop at the store YET AGAIN! You should see my bank statement...nothing but Shaw's, Shaw's, Shaw's. They must think I live there!

I already dropped 3 pounds from the other day...must have been bloat. Fingers crossed I do good the rest of this week. I think the weight I gained back will just drop right off if I play my cards right!

Brenda: Ah the annual Poop Scoop! Have fun. Why aren't you sleeping?

Off to work. I will try and check in later if I can. Have a great day all.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 09:14 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Its sunny and beautiful out today

Whats shakin ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 10:42 AM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Its trying very hard to be sunny here today, but I think the storm your having today Brenda, is what we are expecting tomorrow. It was beautiful here yesterday here too, but I didnt realize just how warm until I got outside with my winter coat and fleece sweater on! I'll be better prepared today!

Made a huge pot of chicken veggie soup last night, I filled 3 large tupperware type containers. So 2 will go into the freezer, and I'll eat the other one for lunches. Dh wont touch it because it has carrots and celery in it. You know, making chicken soup without carrots and celery just isnt chicken soup!

Not alot planned for today either, we have to go out and pick up pellets for our pellet stove. The fella we buy them from wont store them any more, so we have almost a full tonne to bring back home by june 1st!! We arent sure where we are going to keep them yet.

Brenda~ enjoy your day! I find when Im op and not sleeping, I have to do my workouts in the morning. Midday or evening woke me right up for hours and hours.

Jane~ you made brownies and didnt touch them?!?!?!? Your my hero!!

Leenie~

Have a great day everyone!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 10:51 AM   #5  

OH I TOUCHED THEM! That is why I brought them in to work....let the masses eat them and get them out of my reach!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 11:37 AM   #6  
Lovin' Life

Old 04-06-2005, 12:55 PM   #7  
"Just call me Princess":)

Hey ladies!!!

Wednesday is here yaaaay!! This week is just draining me. I have been working out early in the morning before work on the bike. I haven't been to the gym since last week when I had the torture pilates class but I need to go. I have 3 more training sessions I need to use up. SO I need to get on that...but uggggh....I am so behind in my homework. This whole breaking up crap has taken up alot of my time. Seriously.

It's in the 80's today over here...has been all week. It's really nice....almost swimming weather...so I am really wanting to get these jiggly arms under control, lol.

Anyways....

Brenda--I hate doing the poop clean up. UGH. The worst. My dog is so tiny but golly he can go, lol. He's so cute. Hyper lil thing. Have fun. As for not sleeping at night. Try to be really active in the mid day, and don't nap during the day even if you are super tired. For some reason when I am at home all day and OP then I always nap in the middle of the day and cannot sleep at night for the life of me. Hmmmm...

Jane....You are my hero too! I would have sat there and eaten all the brownies.

Robin....You are making me want to go home and make some yummy chicken soup. Hmmm I just might.

Leenie--Hola~~

Everyone else....hi!!

Have a great day!!
PRPrincessJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 02:42 PM   #8  
Baby Steps

Jane: WOW!! Not touching brownies??? You ARE a determined woman aren't you! I give you credit for not eating the WHOLE pan of them (that would have been MY first impulse. ) I'm not sure about the not sleeping thing. Too much energy maybe?

Leenie: How's it going?

Robin: Fleece and a winter coat? YIKES! The storm they predicted hasn't hit yet...maybe tonight when I'm going to be out and about. I've exercised in the morning and that didn't make a difference. Maybe I need to exercise in the afternoon Wear myself out.

Julia: I gave up on the housework this week. I just keep up with the dishes and some laundry. The rest'll be there for another day. Not like it's going anywhere, right? I don't nap. Not unless I'm SUPER tired. But I'm not. Just mildly tired.

I didn't do a dang thing but sit at the computer all day (and on the phone). Was doing Girl Scout stuff even though our meeting isn't until next week. WOW! I'll actually (maybe) be ahead of the schedule!! But there's a LOT coming up and I need to get prepared for that....which is why I'm trying to get ahead. So no exercise (except mentally) today. That's ok...don't want to burn out on it
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 02:47 PM   #9  
Lovin' Life

its so nice outside, Im going to go wash the truck and see if I can get my blueberry bushes planted!

I just love the sunshine!