Old 10-22-2004, 03:26 AM   #1  
JULIE DOWNUNDER

Default Hello Any Ozzies Out There

G,DAY I,ve been coming to 3fc for a few weeks now have spoken to a couple of ozzies on another thread , I was just wondering if there are any others out there, I live in a little country town in NSW if anyone interested in catching up drop in invitation open you dont have to be an ozzie bye for now BLESSED BE, JULIE
I'm Living is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 01:53 AM   #2  

Hi Julie !! I am new back here again.. Just started the low GI lol after 2 false starts..2 bad days at work i couldn't face starting a diet, but been right on today..I live in Sydney and have heaps more to lose then you ...Good luck Shirley aka Violet
luvs_violets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 07:54 AM   #3  

Smile not an aussie, but there in spirit

Just wanted to say hello!

Would love to have friends down under, my heart is there because my boyfriend was born and raised in Victoria. I'm in the US on the east coast, near Washington DC.

Would love to hear from you!

Keep up the good work!
jasonsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 12:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 279/ticker/120

Height: 5'4"

Yay! Another Aussie thread!

Well, count me in of course...originally from CA, but married an Aussie, so here in Sydney indefinitely...

Ive got about 55 kilos to lose (jasonsgirl - thats about 121 pounds - about the same as you)....I lost about 20 kilos this time last year and put almost all of it back on

So, here I am, desperate to lose the weight so that I can have healthy and problem-free pregnancy...

Britt
plumptobump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:26 PM   #5  

Default Hi Britt! How are things down under?

Part of the reason I am trying to lose weight is to have another healthy pregnancy... so far I've lost 3lbs but I feel more motivated than I think I ever have before. Have you found anything that helps keep you on track yet? How have you adjusted to life in Oz? I wish I could travel!

Say hello sometime!

Beth
jasonsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 07:57 AM   #6  

Default Hey guys.

Woo hooooooooooooo more aussies out there!!!!
Way to go!!!
We need to post more often and also have a chat some time!!!
Anyone interested in meeting in the chat room sometime for a chat?
aussiegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 02:29 AM   #7  

Default Aussies out there

Hi Julie I first found this site about 3 yrs ago but sad to say have not lost any weight since then . Do you watch the Aussie biggest loser ?I am only on here waiting for it to start as usually do my emails etc first thing in the morning. I live in Sydney by the way, and work full time shift work.I watched the USA biggest losers and am pleased to find the Aussies are even losing better ? Though how could anyone lose 15.5kg in a week ? Thats if it was a weekly weigh in as they didn't really say that I dont think.. just said the first weigh in.The guy that lost the most comes from my home town Townsville NTh Qld.I am thinking of moving back soon as it is too expensive in Sydney,and most of my family live up there too.Well I know I have been raving on about the tv show but I am trying to be good and stay eating good today as am going to the doctor in the morning.Have had really sore knees lately. Pls. reply back if I havn't bored you too much.. n good luck mate Shirley
Old 02-21-2006, 02:35 AM   #8  

Default 2 hellos

Looks like I've already said hello here but not to worry and good luck to all of you esp. with your baby plans Shirley
Old 03-16-2006, 04:52 AM   #9  

Hello to all of you,
I live in Sydney, just found this site by accident. I am 51 years old and have about 25 kilos to lose. Trying to get some motivation!!!!! Is it hiding somewhere?
Colleen
deewhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 11:53 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 195/195/145

Height: 5'5"

Hello, hello!!

Another chickie downunder, but am an American - is that ok? I see Britt is a fellow Yank!

I'm Di, age 53, been in Oz 3 years with my Aussie hubby who has retired and I have lots to lose :-(. I'm in South Australia and am orginally from Ohio but lived in Tennessee and Florida the 16 years prior to moving to Australia.

Yep Shirley, I watch Biggest Loser faithfully. It's motivating to get started on an exercise regime even tho they really look like they are suffering, they also look like they love it. I love the helpful little blurbs they give us too.

Good luck to you all this weekend! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Di
BuiltLikeMyCorgi is offline   Reply With Quote