General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2001, 05:59 PM   #1  

Default Scales/which to buy??

I want to get some new scales and am not sure what type to get. is anyone an expert on the matter ? Please share your opinion. The main thing I want is for them to be accurate!
Thanks
Old 07-11-2001, 06:48 PM   #2  
Getting healthier daily!!

Angry Scales...

Are you talking about a scale to weigh yourself??? If that is the case I have one very important suggestion: I wear trifocals. When I weigh myself I generally do it right after showering (no glasses on). SOOOOOO I found that I could not see the numbers on a couple of them. I had an old scale that was inaccurate so I trashed it and bought a new one that had to be returned to the store!!!

If you are talking about food scales - no input from me on that one.

Best wishes...
Old 07-11-2001, 06:51 PM   #3  
Getting healthier daily!!

Default Scales...

OOOOPPPPSSSSS!!! Forgot to sign my name. Also, forgot to actually say the suggestion: That is this: Before you buy a scale take your glasses off (if you wear any)!!!

Signing off once again (duh)...

Carleen...
Closed Thread