General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-08-2005, 02:16 PM   #1  

Default Anyone using Ediets.com

I am thinking about joining this, but would like some input as to anyone who is using it and if they like it.

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 07:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs up ediets member

I joined ediets a week and half ago. I lost 6 pounds the first week. I'm sure it was water weight. I like ediets because they let you list the foods you don't like (like fish) and they don't put them in your diet plans. You get complete menus and recipes for each day. I recommend it.
Paula
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 08:07 AM   #3  
234/165.8/160

I signed up for e-diets about 6-7 months ago, but didn't really care for all the extra ingredients for the plan. It seemed like every time I got a new meal plan I had all kinds of new spices or other ingredients to buy to actually prepare the meals. It just didn't seem like a plan I could stick with for the long-term.
auditgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 09:14 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Height: 5'4"

You are right about having to buy spices. I figure spices don't go bad so once I buy them I can use them week after week in the recipes. I really like the concept of having recipes for 1 instead of 4 and then haivng to divde the ingredients if I only want to make it for 1. This is my 3rd week on the diet and the variety of food is good and I've only found 2 things I won't make again. 7 pounds in 2 weeks, never feeling hungry, recipes made for 1, and the opportunity to enter things you don't like like fish so that recipes won't enclude the food are reasons I feel the diet is a food one. I've done a lot of different diets and this is the easiest one for me to follow without having to make adjustments to the recipe.

Last edited by grammpaula; 03-16-2005 at 09:16 AM.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 02:08 PM   #5  

I belong to ediets, It is just okay I think but you get out what you put into it It was 19.95 for the year at the time so I bit. Bonnie
bon5000 is offline   Reply With Quote