Old 03-15-2005, 07:56 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Tuesday Chat, March 15th

Good Morning Everyone

I can not stay and play today b/c I have an all day seminar here at work, 9 am - 4:30 pm ICK!

So have a wonderful day and be good to yourself.

HUGS !!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 08:11 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Poo on the seminar....stay and play with us

Ok. NO more oreos. At least, not until my stomach goes flat-ter Summer IS coming and I need to get back into the groove of watching what I eat. 2 more weeks of Lent (I'm Catholic...so no meat on Fridays. So we've been eating fried stuff. BLECH!). Anyway, figured after I did my cleaning would be a good time (try) to get some exercise in. Get back into the step aerobics or WATP tapes....or the pilates....or maybe all 3 eventually? I was doing so well before and then for some reason stopped. Add to watching what I eat and HOPEFULLY I can get some of these added pounds (blast it. I'm further away from goal AGAIN) off. Also decided against (again) taking the BC pills. All they're doing is screwing my system up even more than it was. Who needs that, right? So hopefully some of this gained weight was from that. We'll see. It's off to get the oldest DD onto the bus...then it's the start of cleaning...then exercise before my errands I have to run???
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 11:06 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Now I remember why I don't excesize in the morning. BLECH!! Makes me feel sick to my stomach. Ok, I take that back. The step aerobics was fine...but it was when I was trying to do Pilates that I started to have an upset stomach. Anyone have a clue why that would be??
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 11:59 AM   #4  
Somethin's gotta give

Hey Leen! Good luck with the toture...er......seminar.

Brenda- Are you eating before? Might try not....or not eating before? might try-I dont eat when I excercise first thing...I might get a twinge of the sickies right after but it usually goes away....

well, trying to get some stuff done at work....for my contract I just agreed to next year I am adding a multi media class--video presentations and broadcasts and what have you- BUT....I have to teach it out of my ART studio!....thats not going to be fun- they are moving in all kinds of editing equipment etc....all of it COULD be done on the computer but they want the students to learn the old fashioned way at first with video and editors....*sigh*
You two hotties have a great day and a big hello to any future hotties who wander in....holla!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 12:15 PM   #5  
"Just call me Princess":)

Hey ladies!!

What's going on?

Tuesday and I sooo don't want to be at work today. I am sleepy and just not feeling it.

Leenie--I hate conferences!!!Have fun!!
Brenda-Pilates focuses on your "center", you know how they make you hold your tummy in, and you are squeezing it in the whole time, that's probably why you feel like that.

Oh girls I am soo fat, lol. Last night I ate very badly. BUT I did work out. I have to continue with the work outs so I can at least tone up. I am starting to eat right as of today. I have been really emotional eating this month. SO you know something has to give. I have gained 4lbs. And I just feel like a big ole COW.

ok gotta go.
PRPrincessJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 12:18 PM   #6  
"Just call me Princess":)

HOLA Marie!! You snuck in!! That class sounds like fun. I have to take an art class, not sure which one, next semester , so I can finally be on track to graduation. Any suggestions?
PRPrincessJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 06:09 PM   #7  
Look at me go ;)

Just a fly by!!! Stay OP, exercise today and have fun
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 07:00 PM   #8  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Im Hoooooooooome!!

Ive done some reading and did a bit of catching up...

Marie~ Your Kelsey is a beautiful little girl, and you have a wonderful hubby for helping thru that day. I can only imagine and even then, not really understand how you feel. But your pride and love shines thru...you can see how much Kelsey was and still is very loved

The meeting with the ex was uneventful....and actually quite a breeze. He was actually pleasant!! But of course I stressed myself out more than usual. I didnt eat my way thru the stress, but by the time I got off the plane and away from him, the stress was sort of overflowing out of me (know what I mean?) After meeting him, my body sort of I dont know...exploded? Sort of. I had a headache so bad after the meeting, that I thought if I didnt get some ibuprofen in me I was going to be violently ill, then by the time I woke up the next morning, I had 3 HUGE zits on my face!! I dont know why I let him get to me like that, but I would NEVER admit to him that I have trouble!!

DD and I have been having a blast, been to build a bear, bass pro shop, and nascar racing in the vaughn mall in toronto....way cool!!! This week we are going to chill out a bit, and do some easter baking.

Have a nice evening ladies! I'll chat with you tomorrow.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote