Old 03-14-2005, 09:13 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Monday Chat 3/14

Well, another weekend on a bust with being OP. ARGH!!! But it's the week day and I'm ready to start (again). Maybe this week I can get some exercise in also. Hope you all had a great weekend!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 11:01 AM   #2  
"Just call me Princess":)

Goodmorning everyone! Happy Monday!!
It's going to be a busy one for me! Hope that you are all doing well!
Gotta run!
Have a lovely one!
Julia
PRPrincessJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 12:01 PM   #3  
Baby Steps

Julia:

Dang. Blew it with oreos. When am I going to learn not to buy those? yes, there are some left
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 12:26 PM   #4  

Good Morning Ladies!

Brenda: Hope you have a great day! Good Luck with the exercise!

Julia: Have a great day!

Just thought I would pop in and say hello to all of you! Hope everyone is doing great! It's been so busy here the last few weeks, I haven't had time to get online much! First, our black lab Rocky had to have some treatments at the animal hospital. He is doing great now, but we have to keep him calm for 3 more days! That is easier said than done. He likes to run and play, and now he has to be on a leash when he is out. He's stir crazy and it's driving me crazy! Hard to keep a 100lb dog on a leash. He drags me everywhere! Then I went back to the dr last week for my 6 week check-up, and I have high blood pressure. It was normal the entire time I was pregnant. But the day after Emma-Grace was born it started going up. They have me on blood pressure medicine right now. They are going to monitor it for a few weeks, and they said hopefully I can come off of the medicine. They seem to think that is coming from the pregnancy, just happened after she was born! Who knows?!?! I do know though that most of the time when you start blood pressure medicine, you are on it for life! I so hope that's not the case. My dad and brother both have HBP, and that was one of the contributing factors in my mom's death. I'm just glad that they caught it now rather than a few years down the road!

Emma-Grace is doing great and growing like a little weed! She had her 2 month dr visit last week and the poor thing had to get 4 shots. She didn' t act like it bothered her. She only whimpered a little, then went to sleep! I was a nervous wreck! The dr said that it hurt me more than it did her! She weighed 13lbs 2oz. She has gained 5 lbs since she was born! At least she's healthy!

Well, Emma-Grace will be waking up for her nap soon! So, I better get in there and make some bottles. Little piggy always wakes up starving! Hope everyone is doing great, and I hope to get back to chatting with you all soon! I miss you all!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 12:33 PM   #5  

B- MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM oreos! Yeah don't buy those, too tempting. We need to start getting serious. Summer time is just around the corner. I know its easier for me to say since I am in AZ and there is NO snow lying on the ground over here, but its getting hot which means short sleeved or sleeveless shirts. I am so dreading this season. I just don't want to look terrible when I wear them. Right now my arms are so fat and so jiggly, its disgusting. OH poooooh. So I am writing everything down. Wether its good or not. NO MORE OREOS BRENDA!!!

Lisa-Aww! You are giving me baby fever! I bet your daughter is just a cutie patootie. I cried the first time Amber got shots, I mean she cried a little, but tears were streaming down my face, lol. They grow so quickly. I hated when people said that to me, and now I look at my Am-Bee, and she's so tall and smart, and making me pinky promise this and that. ANDDDDD yesterday she told me she had a (wait for it...wait for it) a CRUSH. Now this is the second boy, second crush. BUT I am like OMG no no no. So I told her she could think someone was a cutie but we are not allowed boyfriends until we graduate from college (LOL).

Ok ladies....talk to ya later! Have a fabulous day!
Old 03-14-2005, 12:36 PM   #6  
Look at me go ;)

Morning Brenda, Morning Julia

Looks like the daily thread has been a bit slow lately, so I thought I would help liven it up

Nothing much here. Son is feeling a lot better. House is almost done being unpacked. My anniversary is Monday but we are going out sunday so I promised myself that if I got in allllll my exercise this week, I could enjoy my dinner.

I have also started planning hikes up at Red Rock canyon and other outdoor activities to keep my exercise full of variety. I am actually sort of excited about it.

Hope all is well with all of you.
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 12:39 PM   #7  

OOOH Randi a hike sounds soooo nice.
I was just listening to the morning show and they were saying how when you do things like hike, or go to a dance class. You are so focused on other fun things you forget you are actually working your little (or if you are me, big) tail off, and getting a GOOD work out, and having a blast. I need to start to hike before it gets too hot.

Have a good day!!! Glad your son is doing better. Make sure you drink lots of vitamin c so you don't get whatever he had.
Old 03-14-2005, 02:36 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 03:45 PM   #9  
Look at me go ;)

Lisa you snuck in on me!!!! So nice to see you. Glad little Emma-Grace is doing so well I hope the dog makes it, or rather you make it, through the next 3 days with your sanity

Hi Leenie! Miss ya!
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote