Old 03-11-2005, 07:29 AM   #1  

Default Moms losing weight # 58

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello!

Here's a bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 20 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days).

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla, Nicole: ages 11, 5, & 2. Married 5 years. Live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer & trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

Roxy: married (21yrs) 4 boys, and 6 girls, have to get serious after last baby. Doing the low-carb thing, drinking lots of water & more exercise.

Jeniqua ~ 28 y.o married 6 years to Joe, SAHM to Jasmine 5, Juliesa 4, JT 2. I am looking to lose 40 pounds. I am currently on the SBD to help me reach my goal.

(michellejy) Chelle: 29 yo SAHM to Sage (8), newly married to wonderful man & looking to lose 100 pounds. Losing weight by sticking w/ low-cal, lowfat diet & exercise

Chrissy: Married & a SAHM to 3, Cara , Anthony & Victoria (Tori Jo) . Counting Calories and faithfully working out with Richard Simmons
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 07:37 AM   #2  

Morning Everyone! Sorry, I've been a fly by'r lately! Anyway, today Abigail's school is going to the circus. I am not taking her, because they require that each child has an adult and that means if I bring Patrick that I have to have 2 of me ...lol. Last year, dh took her and she was afraid because it was loud and then fell asleep. Hardly worth the 25 dollars a person. Anyway, I wanted to do something special with them, but it is supposed to snow AGAIN! Usually, by March I've about had it with the snow. I want my nice mild spring and I want it NOW! I can't wait to be able to walk with them outside. Anyway, I'm gonna do some stretching and some jumping jacks for my final 2 points of the challenge today. I don't know If I'll get other exercise in, but I will do my best.

Michellej, Sorry Sage isn't feeling well. Sinus infections are really crummy. Anyway, hope she is feeling a bit better today!

Penny, thanks for checkin in last night. Hope you got some rest last night after all you running around!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 07:55 AM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Mel

I hope you find something special for the kids to do inside today. When does the snow stop there? What is the temp of your spring?

Sorry for venting on you... LOL

If people don't stop stretching me, I'm gonna end up popping
And I only have three kids... LOL

Anyhow, Hope you all have a wonderful FRIDAY!
Gotta brfing Hunter to school and go clean the church and altar today... My group's turn.

TTYL
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:53 AM   #4  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Just a quickie post for me. Gotta get the little luv muffins to school and then I'm going to help my mom out at her house for awhile. Get it vacuumed and the dishes done and stuff.
Hope you all have a great day and I'll check back later when I have a bit more time....

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 10:26 AM   #5  
Shake Your Booty!

Fly by for me, I gotta get my roast started and the house done, Tori slept late today (9:15) and then I had to feed her quick and run to the bank, get diapers and pay some bills...I'll check in with yall after awhile.
ChrissyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 11:01 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you are all doing well! I'm gonna be wicked tired for the next couple of days because DH is working a lot. He's got corporate bigwigs showing up I think today or tomorrow. Ohhh I don't know lol. Anyway that means he's working about 14 hours a day and I'll see him in passing while he's walking in the door I'm walking out.

The good thing is I've been keeping up with my exercise daily and I feel good about that, and I haven't had a bad eating day this week so I'm happy.

Mel, hope everything is going well for you, you seem very busy lately

Hi Penny

Jill, those were funny things you sent yesterday, I got an 88% on the states one!

Kristin how are things going? I know you are hiding out there

Deana are you there girly? Haven't heard from you in awhile! Come let us know you are okay!!

Chris wanna come clean my house too? Please? lol Shameless begging

Chrissy, uhhh hope you don't mind but I'm coming to your house for supper lol!! I LOVE roast!!! Hope you have a great day!!

Okay well I'm off to do some stuff around the house and get some exercise in hopefully.
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 12:10 PM   #7  
**Kristin**

hi gals..gotta get things laundry going...its never ending. We have a new business venture on the horizon too so I am really working on that business plan,a s well as some issues with Adam's side of the family. On top of it all, I am really nervous for my doctors appointment next tuesday. I have been getting dizzy and really tired, and such lately. So I am going to see what it wrong, hopfully nothing serious. I am saying little prayers for all of you out there lately..I hope you know that I haven't neglected you all! I wil try and get back down here later today!

On a postive note, we got our laptop today! Who-hoo! I set it all up, just need to get a router and get the internet and email set up and then we will be set! it is so cool! Not used to the touch pad mouse yet though! hehe....!

Have a great day everyone,even those of you who are going through some tough times! We are all in this together
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 12:28 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Kris, I never use the touch pad on my laptop! I hate them with a passion! But then again I use my laptop in bed or at work so I don't really need it to be completely wireless lol I can't wait to hear all about your venture once it's up and running. I know we've talked about it but I wanna hear how you like it once you're operating!
I hope everything goes okay at the docs! Are you eating enough?

have a great day!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 02:53 PM   #9  
Focus on the Process

Here I am again. Borrowing my sister's laptop while she went to Costco and the Girl Scout office. All the kids are in the backyard playing and the baby is sleeping. I coheuldn't ask for more.

I got my mom's house done and came over here armed with McDonald's for the kids and then washed up Conner's bottles. So now I'm taking a break.

Kristin-Sounds like you are a very busy girl! Hope this business venture works out for you.

Michelle-If ya lived just a little closer, I'd clean for ya. I don't mind cleaning other people's house...it's just my own I hate. Are you guys going to get snow too. We're supposed to have snow tomorrow. We'll see what happens. Right now, it's in the 70's.

Today is Kelly's last day at R&T. He starts Sears on Wednesday. He's excited. It'll be good for him to get out of that place. He just isn't happy there anymore. And can you say DISCOUNT? Guess I'll have to go shopping more often. I'm still thinking about working nights to keep the ends meeting but it's hard to find night work without having to go into a graveyard shift.
I'll just have to sell stuff on ebay...

Gotta scoot around here some more before Jen gets home and wants her computer back. TTFN and checkin later.

~chris
Old 03-11-2005, 07:03 PM   #10  

Just a quick post for me again today. My daughter seems to be doing better now that she is on antibiotics. She's never actually needed to be on them before so I'm not used to the poor little thing being sick.

My internet connection is totally useless. It's 7:00 in the evening, and this is the first time it has been up and running all day. Of course, I shouldn't say that since it will die on me again.
michellejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 11:26 AM   #11  
Focus on the Process

Starting a new thread~ C ya there.