Old 03-01-2005, 03:19 PM   #1  
On my way......

Smile I miss you!!

I just have a moment to drop by and say Hello and that I miss you all! I've been so busy with this new training at work. It's fried my brain and I can hardly make it through the evening. In the evening my husband and I are spending as much time as possible with my grandfather and making sure that we are saying all the things that we are meaning to say. I'm learning so much about his life. I'm glad we are taking this time together. AF came for a visit and I cried the whole first day. I'll make it though I always do. I'm sticking with my plan and excersize and doing GREAT with it. Exersize is such a stress relief. Well I have to get back to class! Hugs everyone, I love and miss you all!
way2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 03:35 PM   #2  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

Just stopped by before shutting down for the day and I saw your post.

How wonderful that you're spending this time with your grandfather, and making lots of memories. You're all lucky to have each other. Take care. Keep us posted.

And good luck with the training.
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 08:33 PM   #3  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Glad to hear that you are still on plan. We miss you also. Maybe your schedule will allow more time soon.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 01:32 PM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I know this such a hard time. How wonderful that you are spending more time with him. And how much do you rock staying with the execise!!! Good Job Girl!!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote