Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 05:50 AM   #1  
What we think, we become.

Cool Phat Chicks

Hi Ladies,

I hope we can find the support here that we need. It is nice to have somewhere to share the challenges we face. We have so much to offer each other. We know what we are all going through.

Selena . We are PHAT to the core. We are just undercover right now. The unveiling is coming soon. .

I will check back later. Take Care and have a great day!!!!
Old 03-02-2005, 02:09 PM   #2  
Bodacious Babe

S/C/G: 259/ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Talking

Yipee!! I found it...I found it...
How are you doing today Sara...??? I am hitting Curves after work...and had a great SALAD for lunch....
Still slacking in the water department...I need to up that...
How is your day going?? Thanks for starting this thread....
Sometimes........less.........is MORE!!
Selena
Old 03-02-2005, 02:41 PM   #3  

Default I'm STARVING

Hi Selena,

Glad to see you found it. I am doing good. I have just been hungry all day and I don't know why. Its funny because about one day a week I get so hungry I could eat anything. I am also slacking on the water. I don't know why I don't really push myself on it because I know it would really boost my weight loss. I am also still slacking on the exercise. So today when dd goes down for nap and dh gets out of my hair I will be doing my ddr. And I am going to get my water right now.

Do you have a certain day you weigh on? I weigh right now on Friday but this week I am going to weigh on Thursday and after that I will start weighing on Wednesday. Anyway, I better get drinking some water or tomorrow on the scale will be ugly!!!!

PHAT forever ,
Sara
Old 03-02-2005, 04:32 PM   #4  
Bodacious Babe

Talking

Quote:
Do you have a certain day you weigh on?
Hey Girl....I weigh every MONDAY morning....It helps me BEHAVE during the weekend...If I know I have to weigh in 1st thing Monday morn... ......I will not go WILD on Saturday and Sunday!!
Wanna Do an exercise and water challenge????...Let's challenge each other....
come on my PHAT friend....WE CAN DO IT!!
Selena
Old 03-02-2005, 05:12 PM   #5  

I think an exercise and water challenge is just what I need.

I got in half of my water for the day since my last post. I feel the puffiness in my fingers going down already.

Do you exercise every day? I am very bad and never exercise. So I need to start or this is going to take me forever.

PHAT Within,

sara
Old 03-02-2005, 06:39 PM   #6  
Bodacious Babe

I wish I did exercise everyday..but right now...its more like every other day....I am really wanting to work up to 5 days a week...and rest on the weekend...that's my goal anyway....
What do you think our challenge should be???
Definitely AT LEAST 64oz of water...and exercise??? at least "4" times a week....WE CAN DO THIS!!
Nothing tastes as good as THIN will FEEL!!
Its All about the PHAT!!
Selena
Old 03-03-2005, 10:30 AM   #7  

OK, I'm up for the challenge. I can do 64 oz of water a day. the 4 days of exercise will be hard but I can do it. I am making a plan right now.

How is your day going so far? I need to get in to weigh today. I am not looking forward to it. I am so swollen. I know it is because I don't drink enough water. So I don't know what the scale will say. ugggghhhhh.

I'll be back later to check in.

Sara
Old 03-03-2005, 12:10 PM   #8  

Default thanks for the invite

Hello ladies .....Sara thanks for the pm inviting me here . I have a rough week and then I looked in the other forum and knew no one and was lost and just kinda quit .......My great grandfather passed away and we had the funeral and everything . It was very awkward because I never knew him until I was 18 because my father and him had some problem with each other , so I never even knew anything about him and when I found out about him I went to see him , It was hard to get to know him but i did try , So I knew hardly anyone at the funeral except my grandfather and his wife , this whole group of people who are technically my family but I had never met . They weren't very nice .......I dont even know if they knew how I had gone to see him .....even when I found out he had cancer ...I went and sat with him and looked at pics of my kids and talked for hours .........Sorry to ramble on ....but stress makes me eat and I have done way to much of that this week .......although I have kept exercising and drinking water and crystal lite ....NO PEPSI .But I havent lost anymore and problably gained my 2 lbs back
Christina
Old 03-03-2005, 03:05 PM   #9  
Bodacious Babe

Hey Girls.....
Christina ....so glad you are here....Sorry to hear about your great grandfather!! Congrats on your "NO PEPSI"...you go girl!!

I am sooo glad we started this thread....I too got lost with all the people who came to the thread...and then I went on there and recognized no one...It was started with the best of intentions..but then it got out of control...there's no way to keep up with everyone...10 people max is a good group...but there's tons of people on there..I just had a hard time keeping up, so I left...

Its good to see you here...
How is everyone doing on their water today?? Im sucking as usual...
I have probably had 20 oz....sooo I have to drink like a fish to catch up...

I hope all of you are having a great day!!
I am sticking to my SouthBeach....and Im going to Curves tonite...
Take care ladies...I am sooo thrilled you are here...I will be back!!
Selena
Old 03-03-2005, 03:26 PM   #10  

Christina, I am so sorry to hear about your great grandfather. You are doing the best you can right now. You have obviously made some permanent changes in your life. You have cut out the pepsi. Good for you. I'm glad you found us. We are goal bound. And there is no stopping this group!!!!

Selena, You have me beat on the water. I had my weigh in though so that is my excuse. I will be drinking water like crazy to get it all in now. Hope you enjoy your workout at curves.

I am very excited. I was down 4.4 lbs. today at my weigh in. So I am .4 away from being down 10 pounds. Yay! Yay! Yay! I am soo excited.

Ann said she was going to join us also. She said her and Christina had pretty much stopped posting. So hopefully we will see her today.

Be back later. I am starving now!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 07:08 PM   #11  

Okay, I have half my water in and I'm working on the other half. I will get it in by bedtime and be up all night !! I need to go on a hunt for some new recipes. I have not fixed dinner. I just can't find anything to make that I want??? hmmm.

Be back later to check in. Hope things are going good.

Remember stay PHAT!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 09:21 PM   #12  
Working at it!

Default Hi Girls!

Yeah! I'm so glad to find you guys here! I was missing seeing you over there! A smaller group does sound wonderful!

Christina, glad you could be here!
So sorry to hear about your grandfather! Big hugs coming your way!

Sara, OMG! You are doing wonderful!! Keep all your good work!! You must be so happy! Staying and working hard at beeing OP and you get amazing results!!

Selena, so good to see you again! Water, I'm having a hard time too, but I do reach my goal of 32oz most days. I just can't drink 64 oz yet, but I'm aiming for small success first than I will up the bar.

Usual good day for me, stayed within my points, drank water. No exercise today I took a day off since dh is away and I was alone with the kids. I will be walking tommorrow. My exercise plan for the moment is Hockey on Mondays, Walking on Thursday, and either walking on Saturdays and Sundays or a family sports or exercise. So my goal is 4 times a week. I'm starting slowly, but I want something where I can stick with it and be successful.
Old 03-04-2005, 12:51 AM   #13  

Ann, Glad to see you. It sounds like you are doing great!!! How did you get involved in hokey? Is this a recreational team you are on? I need to get into some form of exercise that is fun. Because I am just very anti exercise. I bought some DVD of dance aerobics but I never have a moment of peace to be able to do them. And I would rather not have an audiance?

Excuses I know. I guess I will stick to walking. I don't need privacy for that . Even though I am very uncoordinated.

Well, I will check on all of you tomorrow. Have a great day
Old 03-04-2005, 10:52 AM   #14  
Bodacious Babe

Hey Girls...GOOD MORNING!!!
Im sooo glad its FRIDAY...my husband came back in town from his business trip...and we're just going to hang out at the house...I have to make sure there are plenty of "GOOD" snacks in the house....
I hope everyone is having a great morning!!??
GOT WATER????????????
Ann..its sooo good to see you here!!
Jump in girlfriend...
Selena
Old 03-04-2005, 10:54 AM   #15  
Bodacious Babe

SARA!!! CONGRATS on those "4" pounds GONE FOREVER...look at you gettin' PHAT!!
GO GIRL...
Closed Thread