Old 02-25-2005, 08:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default It's coming!!

... Summer that is! I was out and about in the sun today, and while I still had to wear a sweater I totally put on some sandles and capri's. This warmer weather is such a great motivation for me, I was out with my friend and we were planning our surfing trip we are taking this summer... we looked through bathingsuits, and just the THOUGHT of wearing one kept me from cheating when we hit Starbucks for coffee (I'm addicted to coffee in the worst way), I even walked out with a low fat version of my fav specialty coffee. Yay! I am SO excited about the summer, and how much sun we are getting right now! (Vancouver is normally soaked right now)

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 09:40 PM   #2  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Share your summer with me!!! We just got 5.5 inches of snow, and when I went out to my car this morning, all of my doors were frozen shut! I had to pull on the door with both hands and all my weight...so of course, when it finally did open, I went flying backwards into the car parked next to me. Then I got to brush off the snow and scrape off the ice...I want to wear sandals and capris, too!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 11:25 PM   #3  
missaprylj

Ah! Same here, it's about 20 degrees today and 2 inches of snow. Brr!!
Old 02-26-2005, 12:25 AM   #4  

Whell, i aint a polar bear for no reason. Montreal, forecast calls for -15 degrees and snow starting tomorrow....Great ski conditions for the week end!!!:sman:
frenchiepolarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 12:46 AM   #5  

I definitely chose to live in British Columbia for a reason, I love warm weather, and hate jackets! It's a great motivation for the upcoming swimsuit season, to keep on kicking my butt into shape

-Aimee
Old 02-26-2005, 03:16 PM   #6  
Abby's Mommy

YEAH SUMMERS COMING!!!!!!

But, another things coming up for me...my 5 year high school reunion. Not sure of the date yet, but Im sure it will be summertime. Any hoo...what a kick in the butt for me!! I've got to get back into my routine!
UGGG....bathingsuits.
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 11:13 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Yes I know. We're still having chilly weather but it's not unbearable. I can't wait for shorts weather either.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 11:19 AM   #8  

Well...Memphis weather follows no rules...if you don't like the weather just wait 15 minutes...It was like 60 degrees all weekend and now just as I was getting used to the lovely warm weather, it gets cold again and going to be like high 20's for a low. I just don't see how some of y'all do it. I am not a cold weather girl = ) Anyways...I can't wait til I can wear my capris and cute sandals I bought last year and got to wear like twice before I got too big again. By the time, its warm enough...they should be just right again.
theotherjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 03:08 AM   #9  

SUMMER????? What SUMMMER?????? We are in the middle of a really really really cold spell (well, by London standards - which I admit is lukewarm compared to some of those polar bears in Canada.....). So excuse my incredulity and jealousy; I can tell that Spring might possibly be thinking about showing up, because it is beginning to get light earlier, and stay light longer - which is wonderful - 5.30 in the evening and its still light outside - but Summer....hmmm, that's a real stretch of the imagination!
artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 06:23 AM   #10  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

I hear ya, artist! We just got another 4-5 inches of SNOW yesterday! Hard to think about summer while brushing and scraping the ice and snow off my car in the morning. Stupid groundhog...
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 10:03 AM   #11  

If it makes you feel any better, it's pouring rain here, and probably will do so for the next week. So any thoughts I had about summer are now squashed.. but it's still warm! I think I could easily live somewhere warm year around, snow just annoys me! It's so, messy, and people in Vancouver can't drive in the snow, so just going out in it is risking your life. I also live at the top of a mountain, definitely not fun either.

-Aimee