Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 05:11 AM   #1  
Work in Progress

Default Lo Carb #4 It's coming together!

A new week!
So Far so good. Yesterday I endulged my treat day for the month and I didn't even finish it. I am saving my next treat for Easter.
This week is 36 mins cardio and 26 mins strength training. 6 1 hour and 2 30 mins. I am shooting for an OP bootcamp week. No eating 3 hours before bed, lo carb.
I have been focusing on form. I can't believe how hard the treadmill is when you don't hold on! And slowly using the weights

I have a short week, took Friday off.

Sue how are things at home, how are you doing?

Pam how are you feeling? how's the weather?
Old 02-22-2005, 12:20 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

hey all
Been an OK week so far. Caved last night for some sugar free pudding before bed. but I am up to 1.5 miles on teh treadmill w/o hanging on. Boy is that labor! used my exercise ball for my strength traing. That can give you a great w/o!
Having a hard time w/ the arthritis. My hands are in bad shape and I seem to be somewhat weak! Very frustrating, but I keep w/o. I am proud of that because in the past I would have used that as an excuse to not do it. WHen it really does help!

Sue how are you? been to teh gym?

Pam Miss ya girl! need to hear about your spring weather!

See you all tomorrow
Old 02-22-2005, 09:05 PM   #3  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I am here did great till yesterday had a hamburger with a bun, then today DD1 took us out to dinner and did nto do good for eating but back OP as of tomorow.

no exercise this last few days I did my back in and oh boy was I in pain, better now

got to go and get to sleep. Catch you later.
Old 02-23-2005, 04:46 AM   #4  
Work in Progress

Thanks for checking in. Very sorry about the back! Love going out to eat. Love it when someone else does the cooking!

Arthritis is still bothering me. Can't wait till it goes away!

Still working out, had a so so day eating. DH forgot to plug in the crockpot and dinner wasn't ready. Had calzones for dinner instaed. Other than that OK eating. and water.

Have a good day and take care of yourself
Old 02-23-2005, 06:03 PM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

had a cookie today but only one and that is it. managed to get back to the gym today will try again tomorow, I do not want to o ver do it and really want to get this back feeling great before I do to much more. I have what seems like a cramp type of discomfort in my L thigh not sure if it is still the back or just cramping. I took gobs of potassium and mag this evening hoping that things will get right. and i will find out it is the muscle not the back. I do not have the siatic pain any more just the top left hand side of the thigh.

the man is doing better. i did not get an official sorry but you know when he mans it and when he does not, and I know he meant it. so things are going OK now.

Did great on the water for a few days then PUUUT so will work on that one again.

OH got to go and feed the dogs before it gets dark and water them before they dehydrate!!
Old 02-24-2005, 05:06 AM   #6  
Work in Progress

Hey Sue
glad things are OK at home! We have enough to cope with ! Glad you were up to working out!Are things better at work?
STreesed day yesterday. DId OK eating until I got home! Had pasta for dinner. And then got home so late that I didn't get my extra w/o in. But I do have a 3 day w/e!

Have a good day
Old 02-25-2005, 06:46 AM   #7  
Work in Progress

Well it's Friday! I am off work and thinking of doing some shopping! It's a wonderful thing!
Boy it was all I could do to drag myself upstairs yesterday and work out! Did alot of self talk! Haven't gotten in 1 extra workout this week. Hate the scale! clothes are fitting looser soI guess I stay focused on that . I am almost back into my size 22's.
Of course I want it all now!

Hey Sue how is your weekend looking?

Pam where teh heck are you girl?
Old 02-28-2005, 05:11 AM   #8  
Work in Progress

well just lost a post! UGH!!
New week
new opportunity
having a mental pl;ateau. Playing mind games w/ myslef

How was your weekend
Pam Sue????
Old 03-01-2005, 04:51 AM   #9  
Work in Progress

Good morning
Got my work out in. Ate OP except for the poto I had w/ dinner. I don't know why I say that I can cook something and then expect not to eat it. Or why I bring it home from the store in the first place.
DId do my workout. Am trying to woalk w/o resting my arms on teh treadmill. My that pushes things a abit!

How rae you Sue and Pam?
Old 03-04-2005, 07:41 PM   #10  
Trying to find my way.

I have been swamped with trying to play catch up at work. It does nto work that way. I figured that the kids were out of swimming and I would have tons of time but I am tired. it is only 7P and I am ready to go to bed.

I have managed to eat OP for most ot this time and have been good at exercising but not a good exercise I am still having problems with my leg hurting when I am on it forany length of time it is like a cramp in the fron of the thigh so I try to baby it. so work outs have been short and sweet. but I need to kick it up a notch and get there earlier like I should have.

Pat you are truly an inspiration the way you Keep on going. It sure makes you feel great doen't it when you are going OP for so long. that potatoe is just a small glitch. You will over come. @@ is a great sign. I tried on my 20's and they almost close around the fron. I have no 22 to compare I refused to buy bigger except a pair of elastic waist and they are fitting looser. I have been at the same weight for the last I can not tell you about 2 months. I am not going to complain. I feel tighter.

Well i think I am going to take me up on my offer to go to bed. HE HE HENight pat and Pam where ever you are i know you will stop in soon.
Old 03-05-2005, 12:25 AM   #11  
Work in Progress

Hey Sue,
Can't sleep work on teh mind! Still working out but way too many carbs this week. Haven't slept well at all this week. This is stressing me out.

Way to go on your progress. Any change in a positive direction is awesome!!!Looser pants is a great feeling. You also deserve a long hot bath! that might help lossen up teh leg muscles. Kick everyone out and give yourself a spa hour!!! You deserve it girl.

Miss Pam hope she is OK

Tomorrow is another day

We are back in teh grips of winter. I am sure you are too. I know it is all downhill from here but I am sure impatinet.
Have a good weeked

We are making progress!
Old 03-07-2005, 08:11 PM   #12  
Trying to find my way.

Oh dear I did mess up today. I did great until I had a glitch at dinner, McD's But I will say that the french fries tasted like greasy paste. what a wonderful thing to taste!! or atleast think it is paste.

I know will not have the cravings for paste!!!

no exercise for me today but I will go in the morning and really give myself a good workout. I am getting cought up for work and it is a great feeling. things are starting to fall into place. I know it will not be that long before I got it all.

I am feeling so much better, but I will keep watching my back. I do not trust anything.

Well Pat I ma heading to bed and am ready to kick into high gear.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:34 AM   #13  
Trying to find my way.

4 Am and the dog has decided to do it again. try to get out and run. that is how he got in to trouble the other week getting out and running. I went out in my nighty and shirt and boy could I feel that cold breeze up my hoochie!1 not a good feeling since I wanted to go back to bed. i was even angrier when he refused to let me sleep again.

well at least I will be at the gym early this AM.. (got to look at the bright side)

Da# Dog he want to go out and play and I bring him out on a leash and he just looks at me like I am dumb. the he makes noise to raise the dead (me) and just stands there grinning. I did this last month until I let him out to run like he wanted and then he caught a friend. he was so proud of himself catching that furry animal. OMH I almost puked with the stench. He still has the smell mildly on him when he gets wet from playing in the snow.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:55 AM   #14  
Work in Progress

Good morning girl!! My what a busy house you have in the middle of the night! Glad things are catching up at work. It is amazing to me how there is always something on the work front. Glad you are doing better, yes watch the back you don't want to suffer a "set back"!

I kinda went into a carb tailspin last week. But I am back on track this week. McD's, work and poor planning as well as very poor sleep conspired against me. UGH!!!

STill involved in boot camp. 38 mins walking and 28 mins strength training. supposed to be 6 days a week( actually the 6 day is supposed to be doubled but I haven't doubled it yet LOL. W/ 2 extra 30 mins w/o for a total of 8. I am in 2x shirts for the most part. 22's are closer to fit around the old waist. Sp progress is being slowly made. The scale still sucks!

Have a good work out and day!
Old 03-10-2005, 05:16 AM   #15  
Work in Progress

Hi
Well it's slowly coming apart! UGH!! My eating has been horrible. This has been going on for a week. As a result I am too carb hung over to get my butt in gear missed yestrday's workout! What a vicous circle.
winter is showing no sign of letting up
I could just go on and on.

But to what end! My goal today is to just eat right and drink my water! DETOX mysefl once again and then get beack on the boot camp way of life!

Hey Sue how are you ?

Pam oh Pam I hope you are OK
Closed Thread