Old 02-13-2005, 03:06 PM   #1  

Default A picture of me

I thought I would step out from behind the spotted cow and show the real me! This was taken in Wales a week ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kylieinwales.jpg (34.4 KB, 82 views)
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 03:41 PM   #2  
Live for the Moment!

Thanks for sharing! I love having a face to go with a name!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 04:51 PM   #3  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Nice to see a picture of you ~ fun to be able to put a face with the name. You remind me a little of a lady at work.
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 04:57 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynne
You remind me a little of a lady at work.
It's funny, people often say I remind them of someone else. A friend of mine was travelling in a weird part of Australia by coach, and took a picture of this girl she had met, I did a double take, she looked EXACTLY like me!!! Perhaps I was part of some weird cloning experiment when I was a kid!!! There are millions of us hidden all over the planet waiting to take over hehehehehehe
Old 02-13-2005, 08:44 PM   #5  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

kykaree ~ hmmm ~ maybe we're onto something here. LOL. I was traveling (South Carolina) with my daughter and her friend a couple years back, and we stopped to get something to eat, and one of the workers there looked quite a lot like a girl my son knew (from when we lived in Kansas City, Missouri) ~ it wasn't just me ~ we all did a double take, and all thought the same thing when we saw her. It was freaky how much they looked alike.
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 11:48 PM   #6  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

Thanks for sharing! I would love to go to England, the scenery in the background looks similar to some that I've seen around here.
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 02:09 AM   #7  

England is gorgeous, once your out of the cities. That picture was taken in Wales, which is my favourite place in the world, stunning scenery, medieval castles, beaches...........I could move there tomorrow!!!
Old 02-14-2005, 09:57 AM   #8  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kykaree
England is gorgeous, once your out of the cities. That picture was taken in Wales, which is my favourite place in the world, stunning scenery, medieval castles, beaches...........I could move there tomorrow!!!

Great to see you. Wow, that is beautiful scenery. I'd love to see the UK, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, London. We just watched a travel show this weekend on Dublin and Ireland. We watch a BBC show here Monarch of the Glen, and I want to live there! Though I might have to put up some barb wire here and there to remind me of New York when I start to miss it ...
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 12:04 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for sharing.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 12:28 PM   #10  
On my way......

Wow! Wales is Beautiful and you look like you were had a great time!
way2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 03:58 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwoman64
We watch a BBC show here Monarch of the Glen, and I want to live there! Though I might have to put up some barb wire here and there to remind me of New York when I start to miss it ...
LOL I am going to write to the producers, and let them know of their new hit story line, eccentric New Yorkers move to the Glen and start up a Yellow Taxi firm, and build mini skyscrapers by the Loch, barb wiring everything in sight!!! So many characters have left the show, they need some new life in it!!!

I am a big fan of the show too!!!!!

By the way, the picture has kind of a funny story to it. I was navigating, DH missed the proper turn off, and I saw this tiny squiggly road on the map, and said, oi turn here! So he did, it was a tiny single file goat track up hill and down dale, cutting through a slate mine, it was virtually deserted, because it was so treachorous. Fabulous views as you can see, and it got us where we needed to go, but DH was a tad stressed out when we got there!!! He said it was like driving in a rally!
Old 02-14-2005, 08:07 PM   #12  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

I went to the Cotswolds this past summer. I freaking loved it. I'd move there in a heartbeat if I could. Maybe some day! Thanks for the picture!

Jessica
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 11:57 AM   #13  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
LOL I am going to write to the producers, and let them know of their new hit story line, eccentric New Yorkers move to the Glen and start up a Yellow Taxi firm, and build mini skyscrapers by the Loch, barb wiring everything in sight!!! So many characters have left the show, they need some new life in it!!!
heh heh, I think it would work! just think of all the town meetings we'd have to fight our way through! But once the castle starts getting the big tourist crowds they're going to need a taxi service, let's face it. And barb wire isn't so bad once you get used it...

Quote:
By the way, the picture has kind of a funny story to it. I was navigating, DH missed the proper turn off, and I saw this tiny squiggly road on the map, and said, oi turn here! So he did, it was a tiny single file goat track up hill and down dale, cutting through a slate mine, it was virtually deserted, because it was so treachorous. Fabulous views as you can see, and it got us where we needed to go, but DH was a tad stressed out when we got there!!! He said it was like driving in a rally!
I always tell Rob that he should follow the general rule of thumb if the road isn't paved, don't take it, We've ended up in a private driveway, a walking path (that was fun, was a guy walking on it too, with his dog), and probably other harrowing places that don't immediately come to mind. Ok, I was navigating both times, heh heh.
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote