Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 08:34 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies......(#27)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 02-10-2005, 08:36 PM   #2  

Hey...I'm doing laundry and need to clean kitchen. I'll try real hard to come back and post before bed.
Old 02-11-2005, 05:46 AM   #3  

I am so mad at my parents. They sold their house, but now are looking right around the corner from the old one! They are 81 years old, and my dad won't look at condos. They really need to be closer to me, but they can't find a house cheap enough near me. I am so frustrated about it. There are plenty of nice 0 lot line condos nearer to me, but he doesn't want to pay the monthly fees.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:48 AM   #4  

Shelley, how far do your parents live from you, and was the selling of their house a surprise?
Old 02-11-2005, 05:19 PM   #5  

Shelley the good news is that they haven't bought a house yet. Do you think that you and yur sibblings can convince them to move closer to you? I am counting on you to hold up the exercise board and to encourage everyone to join you.

Gayle where are you today? Did you want to come out and say good bye to me? In order to keep everyone in line here you need to post. Get motivated and shake off some off those pounds. You can do it.

Sherry how are you feeling? I bet you are doing great counting points. I am coming back here to read your posts to see how you are doing. Take care.

Janice can you make sure it is spring here when I get back. It is below freezing today but I am still going to run away.

Cheryl keep on exercising, I know that you won't let me down.

Ok I know that I am forgetting to many of you. I am brain dead and to excited to post to everyone. Still have to put a few things in my suitcase so I better run. I leave tomorrow at 6:00 am so that means I need to be at airport by 4:00. Probably the only one that will be up is Shelley my early bird. I will checking in with you so please give me something to read. I love to see how you are all doing. I will be back March 13th. Let see how many pounds we can lose til then. You all have a month to do it. If we all lost 1 pound that would be about 10 pounds total if there is 10 of us. How about 3 pounds each. Wow, that would make a whopping 30 pounds. Hey how about it? See what you can do while I am away.

Love you all and will miss you.

Debbie are you still going to the Y? Go over and post with Shelley and Cheryl. Keep them company while I am gone.
Old 02-11-2005, 05:26 PM   #6  

A valentine card for you from Mexico. Click on all the men.

http://www.icq.com/friendship/pages/view_page_15958.php
Old 02-11-2005, 07:30 PM   #7  

Dee- I hope you have a wonderful time in PV. I was going to run today, since I can't tomorrow, but Mike decided to cut up a tree that had been sitting in our yard blown over from Hurricane Charley. I've been waiting 6 months for this, so I helped him out instead of running. We still will have to burn up the wood and brush from it. We'll probably do a bonfire tomorrow or Sunday night.

Cheryl-My parents have been thinking about selling for quite sometime, but only recently put the house on the market. The canal that they live on is direct access to the river, so it sold quite quickly and they made quite a bit of money on it.
Old 02-12-2005, 04:30 AM   #8  

Dee- Cute card. Yes, I am up early. I was debating on whether to run or not this morning in the dark, but I really don't like to, so I guess I'll take my shower and make some baked oatmeal and do a bit of housework. I hope you have the best vacation ever. Please rest up.
Old 02-13-2005, 02:48 PM   #9  
Losing it!

Slow here this weekend...

Sorry I didn't give you a send off Dee! We ended up getting a touch of something, so I wasn't feeling well. Allison has the stuff today, hopefully she will be better for school Monday. Enjoy the sun! As your "baking", think of me "freezing"!!! Hopefully, this is just what you need to get yourself back on the road to a complete recovery.

I received this yesterday in my email, posting it here, so we can all say prayers for Carol.

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I have been in and out of the hospital the last week or so. What should have been a simple laparoscopic gallbladder removal turned into a mess. The Dr. nicked one of the duct walls and did not realize it so bile started getting into by blood stream. After being home a couple of day, I realized something was not right and when back to emergency. Apparently because I was quick enough to go back to the hospital they have been able to fix the leak quickly to avoid more damage to my system. I was just released from the hospital late yesterday afternoon. I am still pretty weak and sore, but hopefully on the way to recovery this time.

Hope you are all doing well and only happy things are happening in your lives.

Love & Hugs to all.

Carol
Old 02-13-2005, 03:00 PM   #10  
Losing it!

Cute card Dee! I liked the little guy down in the pot-hole! Ol'e!!!
Old 02-13-2005, 07:34 PM   #11  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Girls

Hope everyone is having a restful weekend. We ran errands yesterday and I kept 2 of the grand babies last night for Bryan and Cherie to attend a wedding. Today we had Mom's 72nd birthday party at her house. Busy, busy weekend as usual.

Gayle...Sorry you have been under the weather. Hope Allison is better by tomorrow, bless her heart has been sick a lot lately.

Dee.....Hope you are having a wonderful trip. Soap up enough sun for all of us.

Sherry..... How are you feeling? Haven't heard from you this weekend, guess you are busy as me. Have you heard from Chris? Do you and Wayne have something special plans for your anniversary tomorrow?

Carol....Hope you are on the way to a full recovery. We love you, take care and post when you can. HUGS!!

Shelley....Hope you are doing OK. Where will your parents live now? Hope they decide to move close to you.

I have finally decided to go thorough with my foot surgery. I have put it off for so long and every step I take is with pain. I'm having it done this Thursday at 10.00. James is taking the day off to take me. I will be off my feet for at least 48 hours and in shoes with the big toes cut out for 6 weeks. We are out of school Monday, so that will give me 5 days to get to feeling better.

Ramona, Tina, Cheryl, and Janice...Hope you are doing Ok!!

Love to everyone....deb
Old 02-13-2005, 10:33 PM   #12  

Hello All

I've had a very busy weekend. Sorry I haven't posted. I'm STILL doing good on WW and haven't cheated or gone over my points yet. I'm looking forward to weigh-in Tuesday night!

Carol,
I got your letter. I'm so sorry that you've been through so much!! Bless your heart! I have been asking about you and wondered where you've been. I wrote you an email but it came back to me saying your box was full. Please take care...get well soon and post when you're up to it. I love & miss you!

Gayle,
Sorry to hear about all the illness in your family.I hope little Allison is feeling better now. Give her a big ole hug from me.

Debbie,
Your weekend sounds as busy as mine! Where does the time go? Yep..tomorrow is our Anniversary!! Can you believe 18 years?! I hope we have 18 more! We have no plans...no money! I'm glad you're having the foot surgery. You have put it off for too long! Take care.

Dee,
Sorry I didn't get to tell you bye. I miss you already!I hope you have a wonderful trip! You deserve it! Please check in often and post when you can and let us know how your back is. Enjoy your trip!!

Ramona...Are you ok???? Guess what? Chris is graduating bootcamp on March 18th (Friday) We will be gone 4 days. We'll leave on a Thursday and come home on Sunday. Please post soon!

Hello to everyone else! Please everyone post soon!! Vicki...are you ok???

Hugs....
Old 02-13-2005, 10:38 PM   #13  

Shelley,
About your Parents: Did they think really hard about selling and moving or did their age play apart of it? I mean a lot of times people their age makes decisions that they really don't think through well. Are you feeling better about it? I know you're worried!

Guess what??? I found a good treat to have and been living it up!! Those little candy hearts (the ones with the conversations on 'em) have 1 point for 14 of them!! Wow!!!!
Old 02-14-2005, 05:52 AM   #14  

Sherry-I love those candy hearts. My problem is that I can eat the whole bag. That's why I stay away from them!.

Happy Valentines Day to all my Floozie Friends!! I love each and everyone of you!

Last edited by ShelleyM; 02-14-2005 at 05:58 AM.
Old 02-14-2005, 11:30 AM   #15  
Losing it!

WISHING ALL OF MY FLOOZIE FRIENDS A WONDERFUL VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, HUGS AND SMOOCHES! Gayle
Closed Thread