Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 01:17 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies......(#26)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 02-04-2005, 11:06 AM   #2  
Losing it!

Sher, the little valentine angel is adorable!!!!!
Old 02-04-2005, 04:56 PM   #3  

Why am I so hungry today?? I haven't eaten anything that I shouldn't, but I sure am hungry. I've had a couple of extra pieces of soy cheese though.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:25 PM   #4  
Losing it!

Shelley, I have days like that too. Maybe go ahead and eat a bit more today, just so you don't break over and binge, then tomorrow you could cut back a few points? I know I can have a "starving" day, but the next day I'll be ok again. I guess this goes right along with with the joys of hormones etc.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:28 PM   #5  

Gayle I am glad that you are back posting. I miss you to darm much when you don't post.

Shelley it must be the moon phase, I am having a hungry day too. I didn't just eat an extra piece of cheese though!

Sherry your angel is very feminine. I hope that you will be able to post the picture again. How are you feeling? Did you do as you said and if you weren't feeling better by wednesday you were going to see the doc?

I am not feeling great for the last few days. My back hurts, and I feel so cold. Hopefully this weekend it will improve. Tonight I am having a night out with the firls from aquafit. There is about 6 or 7 of us getting together at another girls house. I have never done this before so it should be fun. You can blame it all on them about my over eatting. I made a killer brownie that I have nibbled on all day. You see it was 2 8X8 pans and I am only going to bring one. They won't know. Gee am I knaughty! Who taught me those tricks?

Hubbies home gtr.

Love you all.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:28 PM   #6  

OK...I'm going to try Dee's picture again. She made it smaller. Here it is Dee.........

Here is the picture of Larry and kissing the cod on my birthday that made us
HONORARY NEWFY TOBANS.

On our certificate it states;

Let it be known that the bearer of this
Document, having sworn that he has
Kissed the cod, downed the screech, (dark rum)
Sprayed the off and shouted:
"Long may your Big Jib Draw & Skitters Bite"

Now we are official Newfy -Tobans!
Old 02-04-2005, 07:47 PM   #7  

Thanks Sherry.

Now to remind you what Nephy-Tobans are. Newfys are people from Newfoundland and Tobans are from Manitoba. Even though we are from Canada but different provinces we very unique in our own ways.

Sherry your the bestest!
Old 02-05-2005, 02:04 AM   #8  

My Parent's 50th Anniversary.......

Old 02-05-2005, 02:07 AM   #9  

The Cake......(it had tiny gold roses all over it)............

Old 02-05-2005, 02:21 AM   #10  

The beautiful Centerpiece.........

Old 02-05-2005, 05:33 AM   #11  

Sherry-Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Dee-You and Larry are just too funny!
Old 02-05-2005, 11:17 AM   #12  
Losing it!

My gosh Sherry! You look just like your mom! GREAT PICTURES! I bet they appreciated everything you did. The cake and flowers turned out so pretty.

Dee & Larry, SUPER PICTURE! Although, I wonder if Larry wasn't enjoying kissing the cod a bit too much???? Notice how he has his lips puckered and his eyes shut??? LOL!
NOW! I WANT to see a normal picture of you guys together! Remember the one you sent out around the holidays a few years ago? If you still have that one, would you mind reposting? We had computer problems at the time and our screen was too dark to make it out very well.

Shelley, did you fight off the hunger monster yesterday??? Please don't send him this direction!
Old 02-05-2005, 02:08 PM   #13  

Here's 4 more pictures of the 50th Anniversary party. I promise I won't post anymore!!

Chris (21)....Drew (17)

Chris & Dayna (future DIL)

Debbie & Sherry

Paulette (good friend of ours)....Sherry.....Debbie
Old 02-05-2005, 03:19 PM   #14  
Losing it!

Nice pics Sher! Keep them coming! Dayna is cute, she looks like a nice girl. I really like the pic of you & Deb together. My, Drew is growing up! He's going to end up taller then Chris!
Old 02-07-2005, 06:02 AM   #15  

My goodness, the board was slow over the weekend. Guess we are all weekend warriors!

Sherry-Your pictures are wonderful!

I have been doing really good on Core. I have been having baked oatmeal as my snack at night. I freeze it because I like things frozen. It's so good. I thought sure my weight was up, but I got on the scale and it still shows 128. Of course, my official WI isn't until Wed. Tues. afternoon I go to the dr for the yearly pap (or in my case, every other year.) I dread it. The dr now is only in Cape Coral, so I have to go over there for my appointment. I had no idea he wasn't in Ft Myers anymore.

Don't have much time. Getting late for work. See ya'll later!
Closed Thread