South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 08:49 AM   #1  

Height: 5'-2"

Thumbs down Warning!

I just received this warning and thought I should pass it along to my friends who might be in jeopardy of this kind of theft.

This is a "heads up" to those friends who haven't experienced it yet and an explanation to those friends and family who have. Most of you have read the scare-mail about the person whose kidneys were stolen while he was passed out. Well, read on. While it was an "urban legend," this one is not. It's happening every day.

My thighs were stolen from me during the night of August 3rd a few years ago. It was just that quick. I went to sleep in my body and woke up with someone else's thighs. The new ones had the texture of cooked oatmeal.

Who would have done such a cruel thing to legs that had been wholly, if imperfectly, mine for years. Whose thighs were these? What happened to
mine?

I spent the entire summer looking for them. I searched, in vain, at pools and beaches, anywhere I might find female limbs exposed. I became obsessed. I had nightmares filled with cellulite and flesh that turns to bumps in the night. Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans and Sheer Energy pantyhose.

Then, just when my guard was down, the thieves struck again. My butt was next. I knew it was the same gang because they took pains to match my new rear end (although badly attached at least three inches lower than the original) to the thighs they had stuck me with earlier. Now my rear complimented my legs, lump for lump. Frantic, I prayed that long skirts would stay in fashion.

It was 2 years ago when I realized my arms had been switched. One morning while fixing my hair, I watched, horrified but fascinated, as the flesh of my upper arms swung to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting scary. My body was being replaced, cleverly and fiendishly, one section at a time.

Age? Age had nothing to do with it. Age was supposed to creep up, unnoticed and intangible, something like maturity. NO, I was being attacked, repeatedly and without warning. In the end, in deepening despair, I gave up my T-shirts.

What could they do to me next? My eyes began to remind people that they needed a new pair of Hush Puppies. My poor neck disappeared more quickly than the Thanksgiving turkey it now reminded me of.

That's why I've decided to tell my story; I can't take on the medical profession by myself. Women of America, wake up and smell the coffee! That isn't really "plastic" those surgeons are using.You know where they're getting those replacement parts, don't you?

The next time you suspect someone has had a face "lifted," look again! Was it lifted from you? Check out those tummy tucks and buttocks raisings. Look familiar? Are those your eyelids on that movie star? I think I finally may have found my thighs...and I hope that Cindy Crawford paid a really good price for them!

This is NOT a hoax! This is happening to women in every town every night. Warn all your friends.

P.S. I feel much better knowing this is happening, I thought I was just getting old! I must say that last year I thought someone had stolen my breasts. I was lying in bed and they were gone, as I sprang from my bed I was relieved to see that they were just hiding in my pajama bottoms.
After reading this, I will keep them hidden in my waistband.
Old 02-02-2005, 09:05 AM   #2  
A Lily from my yard!

OMG Ellis that is soooo funny! A theif in the night! Yeap he's been to my house a time or two....... or 3...... or 4.........lol
Old 02-02-2005, 09:11 AM   #3  

Old 02-02-2005, 09:13 AM   #4  

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2005, 09:58 AM   #5  
GARDENING ADDICT

Old 02-02-2005, 10:11 AM   #6  

Thanks for the early morning smile
Old 02-02-2005, 10:21 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

You nutcase!
Old 02-02-2005, 11:35 AM   #8  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Ellis, that was perfect. And it explains why I now have to tuck my butt into my knee socks.
Old 02-03-2005, 10:14 AM   #9  
Razz

Oh, it's great! It's like alien abduction!
Old 02-03-2005, 06:17 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Yep, that same thief has been here, too!
Old 02-03-2005, 06:31 PM   #11  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Ellis you crazy chick but it does explain what has happened to my body.
Closed Thread