South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 11:35 PM   #1  

Default Back from holiday

I'm back from a months holiday in Australia and redoing phase one starting today. All those rockmelons, mangoes, grapes, cherries and watermelon! Let alone the icecream! Then there were the lamingtons! I gave up on SB and did weight watchers while I was away so need to withdraw from sweet stuff. I was probably doing a phase three SB diet most of the time with a few ice creams thrown in. Having said that I lost the weight I put on over Xmas and New Year and came back .5kg lighter than I was at my lowest weight (early December before the Xmas celebrations began).

Has anyone done phase one after stopping SB for awhile? What sort of results did you get? I am hoping to really kick start my weight loss after taking a bit of a break.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:17 AM   #2  
A Lily from my yard!

Welcome back! We saved your spot! lol
Old 02-01-2005, 08:34 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Welcome back! What the heck is a lamington? I know there's a Lamington Tropical forest in Oz but is there also a fruit? Good work on the weight control!
Old 02-01-2005, 09:19 AM   #4  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Totally good work -- missed you! Glad your vaca was fun!
Old 02-01-2005, 11:00 AM   #5  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Welcome back glad you had a great time, and lost weight to boot. What a chick you are. I lost 8 pounds on my third time on phase one. But I had also gained 10 back so I am not sure how it would work the second time around but you have nothing to lose but " weight."
Old 02-01-2005, 12:32 PM   #6  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Lamingtons are evil Aussie creations with sponge cake and raspberry jam and tons of cream and other fattening things, if I remember right.

Welcome back, Chick! Congrats on the loss!!!
Old 02-01-2005, 03:23 PM   #7  

Actually we went all out and bought the chocolate ones! They are little pieces of white sponge cake coated in this rich chocolate stuff and covered in coconut. We never bought the ones with cream inside them however, I had a little bit of self control. And to be fair we took them to wet n wild (water slide theme park) when we were climbing up all those stairs and sliding down huge water slides so hopefully I burned them off as soon as I ate them.
Closed Thread