Old 01-31-2005, 07:36 AM   #1  

Default Housewives losing weight #31

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello!

Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 19 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days).

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

Gretchen: wife to Matt, Mom to Sean (15) and Jeremy (11). Just starting out with no diet plan except reduced calorie. I'm also a Curves lady!

Roxy: married (21yrs) 4 boys, and 6 girls, have to get serious after last baby. Doing the low-carb thing, drinking lots of water & more exercise.

Stephanie: sahm of 2 boys Timothy(7) and Jack(3) and a new baby girl, Ella(8 months).

(bobsgal) Stephanie: 27 yo SAHM to Brandon(2/18/98) & Kayla(10/20/00)Married to Bob(2/12/99) Work part-time at Home Depot. No specific plan- just exercising & watching what I eat
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 07:46 AM   #2  

GOOD MORNING LADIES! I THINK IT'S GOING TO BE WARM HERE TODAY......IN THE 20'S THAT IS....SICKENING. ANYWAY, I posted on yesterdays thread and then started this one. So, JIll, Jenny, CHelly, Penny, Chris, I got personal there.

Anyway, I plan to be a nut this week at the gym, for three reasons. 1, because it's the last week of the challenge, 2. because dh will be away and I want to make sure I get that little bit of time to myself so my brain doesnt' explode from the whining, and 3. Because I felt like a slacker last week, not doing my full workout.

Chris, join me in some extra exercise. You were doing so well. We were neck and neck in the challenge for a long time. Come on rack up some extra points this week, push that water out of your system. Anything can happen this week. Final weigh in and Final inches done. You can do it girl.

I am going to be drinking water like crazy. I have traing today at 11, which is later then usual, so I think I'm gonna do my challenge home, and some additional. Then do training and cardio at the gym. I'm hoping to do a full 2 hours plus the challenge. We'll see what happens. Have a wonderful day gals.

JIll, Hello Hello hello! GUess what....I read your posts. I saw those beautiful pics of you and Bayley. I'm teasing you. I just wanted to make sure you saw my post to you, so you don't think you were left out. Hope you had a nice night. Congrats again on the weight down. I can't wait to see you weigh in this up coming week. You'll be 142 or under.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/222/180

Good morning everybody!

Tabitha - I'm sorry you had such a crummy time. Try to remember that even if you're upset or depressed, it only makes it worse to eat more. This is a big problem that I have; I know I am an emotional eater. It's like I catch myself now going into the pantry when I feel mad or stressed about anything. It's almost like an automatic reaction. If you feel like you might want to do it anyway, try to have something healthy. I know it probably sounds yucky, but I keep carrots in the house since they take a long time to eat and they're crunchy (I always go for the crunchy snacks).
If you ever want to chat, let me know, OK? I usually leave my computer on all the time.

Jill - great pictures! You guys look so cute!

Melissa - you rock! 2 hours at the gym! Awesome!

Well, I still haven't heard back from that job I applied for at the SPCA. I just feel sometimes that God or all the forces in the universe don't want me to go back to work. Nothing ever works out! Then I got a call from a place who was interested in interviewing me after I emailed my resume', now I can't find the piece of paper I wrote the interview date and time on!!!

Church was so awesome yesterday. Our pastor gave such an inspiring sermon about the church's purpose, one of which is to support each other. I am just realizing how important it is to have people in your life that really give a darn about you. Well, it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when I see how you guys are so supportive. <smile>
Well, hubby is off today, so he's going to do his 3 mile dog walk while I go to Curves, then we're going to go to lunch someplace I can get something relatively healthy.
breakingasweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 08:45 AM   #4  

Morning Gretchen. Nice that you and dh are supporting each other with the excerise. Don't worry about the job. Maybe you can't find the piece of paper because you are meant to have the job at the spca....maybe. I'll pray you get that call soon. Have a wonderful lunch with dh. I wish I could have lunch with dh. He's going away for 6 days...YUCK. I feel like I never have time with him. OH well, We love each other and that cute look we give each other and the sneaking a kiss behind the door when the kids aren't looking keeps us silly and going. It's a good thing we didn't want to have more children....lol. I don't think it would happen.... if you know what I mean. Anyway, have a wonderful day. I'm already suckin down water and have laundry going. Gonna work on my lunges now.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:46 AM   #5  

OH yeah, fogot to mention, I was down 1lb from yesterday. That made me feel a little better. 198.6.. I'll take it. THat makes me feel like I can definatly get some off this week.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:49 AM   #6  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Good Morning ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA all weekend....busy as usual. Friday I volunteered at preschool and the kids had kind of a free day, not alot of lesson. They used the time for creativity in the play centers. It was soooo cute, Abby and another girl and a boy were dressing up and playing family . I helped out at snack time and then read 3 books to them. There were only 8 kids so it wasn't too bad getting them to sit and listen. The hard part was deciding on a book....that's why I read 3 of them . Saturday, dh had 3 "customers" come to pick up the rifles they ordered and guess who gets to do the paperwork ......yes that's right, his sexretary No that is not a typo, that's what I call myself as far as the business goes! Sunday, I was painting and then had a committee meeting for our scout banquet coming up next month, and guess what?!? I have even more to do now , as if I needed more on MY plate! Some times I hate being the one that sees that things need to be done and about the only one doing anything about it. But it's for the kids!

This was kind of funny so I have to share! Dh was up for a while in the middle of the night (since he works nights, his off nights' sleep schedule is really screwed up), and when my alarm went off this morning he told me was had a dusting of snow. Well, I looked out and saw we had about 2 inches! I woke him back up to ask him what time he had come to bed, he said about 6 a.m.......I got up at 6:30! We went from dusting to 2 inches in 30 minutes!!! Crazy I tell ya! Kids got up and said I bet we don't have school today, I said I bet you do , they did....yeahhhhhh! And now, 2 hours later we have 4 inches out there! They were only calling for a dusting to 1"...HA!!! And I HAVE to get out today. No preschool though, the teacher called last night and both her and the assistant teacher have the flu!

Penny: Still thinking of Michelle! Hope the meds do the trick! How are you holding up girl!?!

Michelle: WTG on the loss! Keep it up girl, you're beating me to Onederland!

Mel: You excercise machine you! WTG on getting that one pound back off! Don'tcha just hate TOM! As soon as everyone else is done with him I'm sure he'll be at my house!

Chris: Have you checked into other plans to start anew? And logging your intake. Like Michelle has said before, calories in, calories out is the way to go. In mho, low carb robs your body of certain things and I know if I were to try it I would fail because it would make me want those things even more. I pretty much eat what I want, within reason, and count calories. I also try to watch my sodium intake. I'm not always the best about it (hence last weeks salt cravings and giving in to satisfy them). I feel like I'm getting a balanced diet and limiting my intake of calories has worked for me. And I don't really feel like I'm missing out on anything food wise. Just a suggestion. Let us know if you decide on a new plan! How sweet of your dh! Wish mine would do something like that! I've been mad at mine all week for a couple statements he made a week ago, about helping me out and spending time with me and the kids then staying up at night to work in the gun shop! Well, since the new guns came in on Tuesday, I have barely seen him at all! Pishawwwwwww! And he wonders why I'm pissy!?!?!?!?!?!

Gretchen: I'm for you on the job! I am so hoping to get to Curves today too. I haven't been in over a week because of being so busy, and they aren't open while dd is in preschool so I have to work around that!

Tabitha: Sorry you had a bad night! Could you have just told them you didn't feel well and go home instead of toughin it out and ending up crying? Just a thought. Have things improved with dh any lately? Hope so!

Jill: I read your posts too.....this morning! Such cute pics, and look at you HOT MAMA!!! You are really looking great! You'll be at goal before you know it!

Jeniqua: Hope your tooth is better today so you can get some nutrition in you! I know, Wednesday won't come soon enough, but WooHoo on the insurance! Glad your son is doing better! How's dh doing since his hospital stay?

Roxy: WHAT?!?!? No leftovers at your house? Imagine that! Of course we don't have many here either. Too many males in the house that are skinny beyond belief and can eat a horse at one sitting

Kristin: I know you're there somewhere! Hope you had a good weekend. How's the weather up your way? Still thinking of your family and hoping everything works out for the best!

Kirsty: So sorry I can't help out with the pregnant and weight loss issue. I stopped getting preggo over 5 years ago and didn't worry about my weight til recently.

Cindi, Geri, Steph, Stephanie, Spryng (where are you, we miss you! ), . Hope everyone is doing well. Stop in and let us know!

Well, I better get with it. It has taken me almost 2 hours to type this out with having to get breakfast for dd and let the dog in and out to play in the snow! He's a beagle and it's sooooo funny to watch him run aroundin it like a nut! He would be great at catching squirrels Too bad he isn't as good at running rabbits

I'm going to try to jump in the shower and use my new hair care product I ordered off tv. It's called Nutra Renew. Anyone heard of it or used it? It's supposed to make your hair more manageable and soft and silky so you can run your fingers through it. I need all the help I can get, if I run my fingers in mine now all I get is my fingers stuck! Wish me luck! Hope this stuff works, for what it cost it better!

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 09:50 AM   #7  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

oops, forgot to mention that I was down 2.5 this morning at WI. Gonna have to push really hard to meet mini goal!
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 10:14 AM   #8  

HEY Deana, wtg on the lbs down girlie. Wow about the snow. I guess you'll be hangin with the kids today...

off to the gym gals.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:32 AM   #9  
a.k.a. Roxy

Good morning Ladies!

Monday Morning! (big in takeof breath) Here we go another chance to lose more weight and get healthy! It's yucky today, but if I time naps right I can tke a walk outside, even though it's overcast and I don't feel like it today, all the better to get some fresh air in! Marty got another tooth through (all the better to bite you with, Mom) and he is a little man on the move too! Yes, I'm still nursing, but not as frequently and he gets cereal and bananas now. He also likes squash. All those comfort foods!

Jillybean- you are looking so great! It must feel so good to be so close to your goal! You and Bayley looked so cute and ya musta had a great time too! Sweet!

Mel-way to kick yourself in the butt girl! I admire you for getting tough with yourself! Awww! That's so sweet that you kiss behind the door! Ummmm. Is that a G-rated kiss or a R-rated kiss? One of these days someones gonna wonder what all those smoochen nioses behind the door are. Oh that reminds me of a funny story. 14 dd has a couple of teachers at the school that are married. The man teach called to the Mrs. to come out of class real quick. Elissa said they made schmoochy sounds behind the divider and then she came right back. That cracked up all the girls in her classroom. Btw-she just smiled sweetly and said get back to work! They are in their 50s! Isn't that sweet!
I know your going to miss dh this week! Well...we're here for you! Keep busy!
Have a great workout at the gym! Bravo on the 1 lb. down!

Deana!!! The hummingbird lady! Zip,Zip, Zip! I laughed out loud when I read your official title! "Would you like a little coffee to go with that sir!" You crack me up. Yeah, I'm warped too! About the skinny people eating,you don't see any pics of horses from me do ya? That's right! They 'et em! Hoof and all. Gretchen, you animal lover, I really don't have horses! Those teenage boys can really wolf down some incredible portions. It's not fair! Have fun playing in the snow and shampooing your hair! Make sure you have a "Mel" workout at Curves to make up for missing a week!

Gretchen- I hope you get that dream job you are praying for! J/K about the horses! That is so great that dh is getting healthy too! Does he follow your eating plan?

Tabby- I felt so sad for you when I read your post! You poor thing! I hope the situation with your dh gets better. For now concentrate on yourself. You have to heal Tabitha now, and not with food. Empower yourself by becoming the person that can't be lonely, because she feels comfortable with herself, and won't give into over eating because she's strong enough to turn down temptation in order to become the women is has every right to be. I think you are down on yourself. If you need a boost, we are all here for you. You are going to be the women you deserve to be.

Jen- Yup, I have some more l/c meals, I'll post a couple later at lunch time. How's the tooth, honey? Ya know...I can almost feel it, really, it makes me wince to hear about it!

Penny-You are always on my mind, and in our prayers.

Okay enough time on the puter for now! I know I forgot alot of you but I will be back a little later and catch up. TTYL

~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 12:29 PM   #10  
**Kristin**

well girls, long weekend here. I worked at Payless all weekend after a full week at grandma's and even 3 evening at payless. This last 2 weeks has just been way to much for me! I finally lost it yesterday...of course, it was after I ver tiredly fell down the stairs after getting up around 11:30 pm to get a drink.... ..I swear. So here I am with a hairline ankle fracture..this stupid bubble cast....and really (thankfully) not much pain at all! I am taking a day for me, sydney is at my parents and I am preparing to hobble over to the recliner with a huge glass of pink lemonade and not planning to get up unless I have to pee....
In other news (happier, more positive too) Adam and I are starting south beach tomorrow!!! we cleaned out everything right when I got home from work yesterday and went to dinner and then straight to the grocery store. I am so excited, I printed off a ton of the recipes from here, and the food list and we went to work deciding menus for the week and "staple" items that we would need.......we are both so excited! I can't wait to start. Exercise will be too tough for me right now, I think though, that if I get my eating down pat, the exercise will come next when some time frees up and I will be on a roll!

Penny - still thinking about you, I was not here to light a candle, but I have thought about you every day, and I just want you to know that your cousin has over 500 people praying for her in Omaha, NE. I added her to the "giving tree"..its our churches online prayer chain...and then it gets passed around and threaded through other christian churches here too. Love ya girl, stay strong!

Jilly - We are beach buddies!!! I am so excited about our new plan! Congrats on the loss! You are such a cutie...I mean Bayley is a cutie.. Glad you did so well and had such a fun time...we have those big play things too, its called "playdaze"...Gotta love that, except the germs, we always bring that purell stuff to sanitize afterward! LOL!

Roxy - Youch! Teeth are not good for nursing, sounds like he is doing very well though! Anymore kids for you???? LOL, you are probably rolling your eyes, or flipping off the computer screen right now! LMAO Hope you have a great day!

Mel - Who-hoo! one more down! Way to go, you are doing so well. I am so proud of you, keep working hard! Hope you have a great day!

Deana - Busy weekend for sure! You are so funny...sexratary...I;ll have to remember that! Way to go on the pounds down! You can make your goal, it is just melting off you as it is!

Tabitha - Hey girl, we have all hit a low, we've all over stuffed on cheeseburgers...just know that you are not alone. Its okay to feel bad, just know when enough is enough! I am so sorry that your dh and you are having problems, I know that doesn't help. Just focus on you, and be the best you, you can be. Sometimes we must focus on changing ourselves before we can help to change someone else. You know what I mean? Im praying for you girl! You can do it. Make a schedule, a routine of sorts and stick to it, that should be a big help.....and talk to your doctor!! That could help alot too, he/she could give you some good advise on what YOUR body needs or even how to get out of your slump! Logging what you eat is a great start! That will show you alot..don't forget..write down the TIME and PLACE you are eating too. That will help to show you a pattern. I noticed that I was always taking snacks to the computer.....and munching continuously...even finishing somethings (i.e. - a box of cheez-its) all because it was mindless. Now I am mre concious of that, and I don't bring anything to eat when I get on the puter........im done now, sorry I know taht was a book !!! Hope something helps though

Okay, wow, I have to go now...Young and Restless is on...and I haven't indulged in that show forever...probably get hooked again! LOL!< I don't care though, today is about relaxing in the peace and quiet sanity of my own home, surround by the fireplace, the tv a cold drink and my jammies! Hope everyone has a great day! Do something small for yourself...read a book, take a bath....just don't forget that you are the best and need a little time for YOU too! TTYL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 12:57 PM   #11  
soontobethin

Good morning all. I should be studying for my test tonight, but I will study later when I am waiting to pick up Eric for an hour. I did study some this weekend,but it should be an easy test anyway. I went to wal mart this weekend and found a 2 disc workout dvd in the $5 bin. I can't wait to try it out. I think I will join in the next challenge. It will depend on what else is going on around here.
Mel, thanks for the IM on RJ. He does have Fifth's disease. The dr wasn't sure at first because he doesn't have the lacy rash that goes with it. They also told me he could keep getting the rash for up to six weeks. We've been afraid to take him out in public this weekend, were afraid of what people would say. Anyway. Have a great day everyone.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 01:24 PM   #12  
a.k.a. Roxy

Hi! Me again!

Kristin! Oh boy! You musta needed to slow down! Now you have to! I'm so glad that you and your hubby both are doing this together. The buddy system really works! Let us know what you think is good! We're all ears! Well, teeth are sometimes tricky, small sharp ones sometimes make you want to hit the ceiling. Usually followed by weaning, in a hurry! If I have another one, so be it. I'm way more adjusted now than when I was in my 20s. Hey Gimpy, have a great day all to yourself, I hope you feel better!

Here's one recipes Jen, and you beachgirls:

Turkey or lean beef Tacos

2T olive oil
1 lb turkey cutlet (or beef)
1 T chili powder
1/4 C sour cream (or ff sour cream)
1/4 C green onion, chopped
2 T. chopped cilantro
4 l/c tortillas I like LaTortilla Factory-garlic and herb-3 net carbs ea.
1/2 bell pepper (any color) cut into thin strips
1/2 C sugar free green salsa.

1. Heat the oil in a skillet. Sprinkle turkey culets with chili pwoder; cook 2 minutes per side or just until cooked through. Transfer to cutting board and cut into strips.
2. Add sour cream, green onion and cilantro to skillet. Cook one minute stirring until heated through. Return turkey strips and juices to skillet.
3. Fill each tortilla with 1/4 skillet mix. Top with1/4 of the pepper strips and 1 T green salsa. Very good.

Per serving: carbohydrates: 15.5 gr., Net Carbs: 5 gr., Fiber 10 gr., Protein:31 gr., Fat 20 gr., Calories:347

This of course can be modified to fit any diet, by changing the fats.

I also make a lot of deviled eggs, that we can eat as snacks so there isn't any munchy attack on chips or crackers.

Okie dokie, better get those babies fed! Maybe they'll take their naps!!

~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 02:39 PM   #13  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies! Just got back from a good workout at the gym. They are having pilates classes on Tues. and Thurs mornings and I think I am going to start doing them. I think it's the change I need to get motivated about exercise again. I wish that the personal trainer from Extreme Makeover was my personal assistant. I'd be looking good! lol I try to pick up as many tips from him as I can but walking on a treadmill for an hour twice a day is just not feasable. Maybe if I had one here hmmmmm...................... ya right, can't afford that. Anyway I also went tanning again but only for 12 minutes instead of 15, hopefully I won't burn so bad this time. I tan easily but after a long "white" winter any type of exposure will burn me the first couple times. I just feel thinner being a little darker. I don't want to look like malibu barbie (well maybe the flat tummy and boobs, just not her tan) just look healthy. So no volunteering for me today, the school is having an inservice so I am going to clean, study and get some errands done. I have a quiz, a 60 minute presentation and a midterm this week!!! AHHHHHHHH Oh well I will get through it!

Roxy that sounds like a great recipe!! I think I will try it without the tortilla and maybe put it on a bed of lettuce. Sounds good!! I eat a lot of deviled eggs too! I try not to eat too many though cuz then I get sick of them and they are so easy and nice to have on hand. Hmmmmmmmm another baby huh? lmao Your wonderwoman!!

Hi Ricci, sorry about RJ A rash for 6 weeks!! I hope not! That would be great if you joined our next challenge. We would love to have you!!

Kris I'm so sorry about your ankle!! AHHHHHHHHHHH at least you can slow down now right? Maybe that's just what you needed, you've known that you needed to slow down for awhile but I can see that you keep putting it off because you are such a kind and giving person. Sometimes God has to step in and let you know what's up! lmao!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo excited that you and lamou are doing SBD!!! I really like it and I think you will too. It really helps with the cravings of the high starch foods that I tend to overeat, mashed potatoes, breads, crackers, chips etc. It's all fine and well to say to eat in moderation (my skinny friend says this) but I think that some people have a harder time with that than others, for example: ME!! I'm with you on polishing off a whole box of cheez its! What's also cool about this diet is that you can live on it. It's not all carrot sticks and rice cakes. I make full on dinners and Ron and Bayley both love. Well, Ron is losing weight too so that makes it nice. He'll just eat whatever I fix. But anyway of course there are times when I am craving something but there are quite a few things you can have that will satisfy you when you need something. Anyway I'm glad you are my beach buddy and call me or IM me if you have any questions or need a snack idea!! I hope your ankle is doing better! Sorry about the book!

Penny I'm still praying for your hubbys cousin. Let us know how she and you are doing when you can. I hope that medicine is doing it's job. Luv ya girl!!

Hi Mel!!! Hope you had a good workout!! You and your 2 hours!! Geez!! Making us all look bad! lol Anyway I know you saw my post yesterday but Shell and Jen kept asking what my WI was so I posted that message. LOL Thanks for the compliments on my pic. We had fun with her there, she's just getting at the explorer age. She didn't like the ball pit though! lol she cried till I got her out, she's too unstable on her feet yet. She'll love it one day though and I won't be able to get her out! Glad you ditched one of those gained pounds! I know how you feel about gaining it back! It sucks!! It will be gone in no time though. Just remember I'm watching you at meal time! LMAO!!

YAY DEANA!!! 2.5 again!! I wish I was losing that much a week! I knew it was going to get harder as I got closer to goal though so I will stick with what I'm doing and hope for .5-1 a week. You are so busy!! Whenever I think I have too much to do I can always count on coming here and seeing that it could be a lot worse! lol, you are so great though. You do so much for your kids and I think that is so awesome. If more parents were like you I think most of the problems of the world would be solved!! Oh and I don't know if you were talking about SBD in your post to Chris today but if you were SBD is definitely not low carb, it just emphasizes the right carbs ex: vegetables, whole grains, fruits etc. The first 2 weeks you are limited but it's only to retrain your body to not crave the high starchy carbs that usually contribut to weight gain. In fact a lot of doctors reccommend it to their patients. That's why my mom started it. She was on the road to either a stroke or heart attack so the doctor reccomended this. Anyway sorry to ramble just wanted to clear that up! lol

Hi Gretchen that's so great about the sermon yesterday. I love leaving church and feeling revived that's what it's all about. Great about Curves and the dog walking too. It's so great that you both are getting some exercise!!

Ok well I have been on her forever! I'll probably submit this and will have missed a couple people! lol Anyways thanks for all the compliments on the pics! We had fun. well off to clean this mess I call a home!! TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 02:44 PM   #14  
Curves 6-week solution

Ok here's a pic my mom just sent me. It's of my aunts, cousins, sister and mom, well and me around Oct. My cousin Lindsay who is due with her first in MAy is in the turquoise, I'm in front there, my mom is next to my sis who is holding Bayley, my aunt Cindy is in the red and my cousin Whitney behind her and then my Aunt Linda with the blond hair. Ok not that you even wanted to know that but I thought it was a pretty good pic of some of the women in my family!

Old 01-31-2005, 03:26 PM   #15  
Curves 6-week solution

Oh and Kris one more thing about SBD. The recipes they give here on 3fc don't say low fat cheese because most of them have the book and assume everyone knows so when they give a recipe assume they use either ff or lf products. I use the 2% cheeses from kraft, they taste way better than the free "cheese" which tastes more like plastic shavings. Anyway just wanted to give you a heads up since I noticed they don't put the low fat word in a lot of the recipes. Hope your ankle is feeling better!!