View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 08:38 AM   #3

S/C/G: 237/222/180

Good morning everybody!

Tabitha - I'm sorry you had such a crummy time. Try to remember that even if you're upset or depressed, it only makes it worse to eat more. This is a big problem that I have; I know I am an emotional eater. It's like I catch myself now going into the pantry when I feel mad or stressed about anything. It's almost like an automatic reaction. If you feel like you might want to do it anyway, try to have something healthy. I know it probably sounds yucky, but I keep carrots in the house since they take a long time to eat and they're crunchy (I always go for the crunchy snacks).
If you ever want to chat, let me know, OK? I usually leave my computer on all the time.

Jill - great pictures! You guys look so cute!

Melissa - you rock! 2 hours at the gym! Awesome!

Well, I still haven't heard back from that job I applied for at the SPCA. I just feel sometimes that God or all the forces in the universe don't want me to go back to work. Nothing ever works out! Then I got a call from a place who was interested in interviewing me after I emailed my resume', now I can't find the piece of paper I wrote the interview date and time on!!!

Church was so awesome yesterday. Our pastor gave such an inspiring sermon about the church's purpose, one of which is to support each other. I am just realizing how important it is to have people in your life that really give a darn about you. Well, it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when I see how you guys are so supportive. <smile>
Well, hubby is off today, so he's going to do his 3 mile dog walk while I go to Curves, then we're going to go to lunch someplace I can get something relatively healthy.
breakingasweat is offline   Reply With Quote