Old 01-30-2005, 01:13 AM   #1  

Arrow Anyone interested in a college-age group?

Hi everyone. I've been looking around on here, and it seems like it works pretty well to have a small group of friends in the forum-- ones that can hold you accountable, motivate you, get you through the rough patches, and mainly just be going through the same cravings!!!! Most of the groups seem like they're somewhat specialized, and I didn't see one that was for college gals... is there anyone out there who'd be interested in starting a small group on here?

Ideally we'd all be college students, I don't know if it matters if we're all in the same weight-boat or not... I, for one, am trying to shed about 30 pounds. I know it would move me along so much faster if I had some buddies on here cheering me along.

Any thoughts?
On-Belay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 02:03 PM   #2  

Hey!
I think this is an awesome idea!
desertseatingoceans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 09:21 PM   #3  

Default great idea

I think that's a great idea. It helps to have a group of people around your age, going through the same stages in life. I am 23 just finishing up nursing school and will be getting married New Years Eve. I want to lose 50 lbs. I just joined the site this last week when I came across it researching Advocare products. Anyhow, I'd love to buddy up and healp eachother along the way. Let me know what ya think. Tessa lynn
Nowlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 11:30 PM   #4  

Default We got 3!

Hi again ladies, sorry it took me a few days to get back to you on this... but what can I say, life is hectic! Anyhow, we have at least 3 of us that want to start our own little college-age group, that's enough to begin. I'm sure we'll round up a few other members later. I'm not sure if there's a "protocol" way of starting these things off, I'm guessing it's just an introduction message-- you know, tell us a little about yourself, of course including the whole *wieght issue*

I'll post mine on here tomorrow, it's been a long day and my pillow is calling my name! I at least wanted to get you guys some feedback today, though. More details tomorrow!

Keep eatin' healthy til then!

-Sarah
On-Belay is offline   Reply With Quote