View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 10:09 AM   #10
Bamiegurl
A Lily from my yard!

Encouraging you all! I am on the up swing right now with day 5 of Phase1 restart. But I have been on the down swing of eating and never being satisfied. Hugs to you all. I am hoping that I can stay focused and follow this through til the end this time. I have a hard time staying on task. I have always heard it takes 21 days of doin somethin to become a habit. Well I can usually hang in for about 21 days but then I lose intrest or forget. So I am not real sure about that way of thinkin. Now everyday is a new day and it is my choice of how I choose to live. Wether it is a good day or a bad day I have the option of what I do about it. So I am gonna try to get in the mind set of that is awful I think I need some brocolli! lol If I have to I'll sprinkle some splenda on it and call it brocolli pie. I know for me I have to make a life change or when I reach goal I will just end up gainin it all back pound by lil pound just like before. I know when I lost this first 26 and people were tellin me how good I looked (mainly family) I started feelin very comfy at this weight and size because I was listening to other peeps but then I started askin myself how I really felt about where I was. Well guess what when I really looked I found that I am not satisfied with stayin here as I am still overweight and a size 10 is not where I want to stay. (I am only 5'2") So for me I am still in the obese weight range. That is not where I want to be so I am in a new mind set that no matter what happens I am only sabatoging (sp?) myself by eating junk to cope with situations and making it worse because then I feel guilty for that junk I ate. So I want to eat good through all situations so they do not become worse. Sorry to go on so long. I hope you can understand what I mean and that it may help someone. Sending pos vibes to us all! (((())))

God is big, so we expect him to speak with the voice of thunder or lightning or earthquake or fire. But God often expresses his powerful love in gentle whispers. Listen for God's whispers as well as his shouts.