Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2001, 11:52 AM   #1  

Talking Heifer Honeys

A new day cowsies - what's up?

It's the weekend and I don't have a thing planned. On the 4th we are going to my sis's for a bbq, complete with fireworks. She lives behind the park where they shoot them off.

Please, somebody post with something exciting. I'm falling asleep here.

Old 06-29-2001, 02:28 PM   #2  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Sweet Baby James--here I come!

Only two days til I leave to see James---I hope he likes me as much as Bruce did......Okay Wabby ,I got to the backyard gardener,but no Hypertufas!!!I also followed Sugar's link--but it did not work either---I am dying of curiosity----My girlfriend just sent me an email GLOATING about her rhubarb stone---are YOUR instrutions on the internet????On topic,I AM A RAGING TANK OF A COW-----SHALL I GIVE UP AND PARTY----IT'S CANADA DAY ON JULY FIRST YA KNOW-----WHERE IS FRAPPE!!!!!!!I MISS THE COW!!!
Old 06-29-2001, 03:38 PM   #3  

Default try this Bagzie

http://www.canadiangardening.com/HTM...ng_stones.html
Old 06-29-2001, 09:22 PM   #4  
Most boring housewife.

Default 95 views?

95 people came by to read our thread, yesterday. True, we are a fascinating bunch.
Peaches, I don't dislike all cats. Baby Orange....named by Linda's adorable now 5 year old when she was only 2 1/2 or 3.....is an outside cat who does not mar my oatmeal carpets. He is pretty wild, he only likes us because we provide a food source. Otherwise, he is pretty aloof. I respect him. He respects me. He has had several companions over the years but all have ended up on the side of the road. Thankfully, we've always found them before the kids.
I am resisting 4th of July festivities. I don't like to go to fireworks. At all. Big crowds, etc. But I will because I have to, I guess.
Bagzie, hope you have fun with James. How far are you traveling?
Wabby, I'm having an affair with a 23 year old. Oops, hope my husband doesn't read this. There, is that exciting enough for you?
Old 06-29-2001, 11:46 PM   #5  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default tomorrow tomorrow

I am leaving Herbie to grill steaks and eat beans out of the can and potato salad from Winn Dixie with a bunch of men. Women may come but I'm pretending they won't.

DS and I are going to Wakulla Springs where we will take two boat rights .. a glass bottom and a jungle ride. We will eat in a lavish old huge hotel dining room. Ds may swim if he chooses. We may go on the hiking trail.

Then we will rejoin Herbie here and compare notes.

But lemme tell you what a sweet thing he did. He offered a time-share condo on the beach here to the woman who kept ds while we went to Paris. Turns out her son is returning from the military that weekend to marry his girlfriend and she's SO EXCITED to have a vacation thing to do with the son and her hubby and all that.

Has anyone checked cybermommy lately? I feel they should let us know when they're up again. Jeff could email us. He wouldn't have to phone.
Old 06-30-2001, 02:43 AM   #6  
fatter than U

Talking Baby Orange

What a perfectly divine name for a cat! I love it.

Get this: My mother emails me to tell me that my brother phoned her to say that SILs water broke (we're talking Friday here). Then he phones again to say that it wasn't that , it was the m*cous pl*g (eeeeeeeewwww! sorry Lush). No signs of labour, not that those two (as much as I love 'em) would have any clue what those signs would be.So they have this dippy midwife who seems to know absolutely nothin' 'bout birthin' babies and she tells SIL to take Black Cohosh to get things going. Isn't that for menopause??????? Black Cohosh didn't work. So then SIL ends up in the hospital with antibiotics and an IV drip to start labour. Then she's supposed to go home and wait for 6 or 7 hours and come back when labour starts. Knowing SIL, she will have a five day labour. Or else she'll have the little nipper on Sunday, Canada Day, which is also HER birthday. They never do anything the easy way. My mother is going insane. She had three kids an no one will take her advice. More details later.

What? The hypertufa link didn't work? How rude! Well, when I used Wabby's link I went to gardening and searche for hypertufa, if that helps at all.

Herbie is a saint.
Closed Thread